Hong Kong, colonial

Mr. Peaky Blinder

Hong Kong, colonial

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Our Wendy.

Fire resistant slips were worn under the uniform in those days. Just imagine the scene.

2:48 (full shot of day uniform)
4:10 (night time)

https://youtu.be/OZXdHDu3G68

Drama

https://youtu.be/ZG9VR3xdjko

The late 1960s. Those were rough all days. Surely we can get a story based on 2:45 onwards? :D

https://youtu.be/LMKtj1sOgus

Short lived uniform of the late 1990s

https://youtu.be/gbvCL6B4Mgc
Stormtrooper1990

Re: Hong Kong, colonial

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Some very cute policewomen there if have a few ideas:

1. In the first video, I can picture the first policewoman, walking down an alley at night. Suddenly she gets grabbed by a female gangster with some chloroform. After going under, our gangster steals her uniform, and tosses her sleeping underwear clad body into a dumpster.

2. The second video. Change the suspect to a woman. After she knocks out both the pretty ponytail brunette and her male colleague, she strips the policewoman, puts on her uniform. And drives off in the police car.

3. In the police station, one of the prostitutes is caged with a female cop nearby guarding her. The prostitute calls the woman over, grabs her by the scruff of her uniform, slams her into the bars knocks her out cold. Using her keys, the prostitute opens the cell drags in the pretty cop and steals her uniform. Walks out of custody.

4. We can simply have the female suspect knock out both cops in the bathroom. But then she strips the female cop, and walks out in her uniform.
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Wowzers! I love all of those.

Maybe the cell room escape? The prostitute escapes the rookie and totally switches places, needing the uniform, money, bus pass and even most or all of her undies. Imagine the discovery scene. :) I think the Uniform in the first two videos would be the best.

Whenever you're ready. You'd be making history too, because despite thousands of cheesy movies of that era, not one has produced a HK police getting her uniform stolen. Thanks!
Stormtrooper1990

Mr. Peaky Blinder wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:44 am Wowzers! I love all of those.

Maybe the cell room escape? The prostitute escapes the rookie and totally switches places, needing the uniform, money, bus pass and even most or all of her undies. Imagine the discovery scene. :) I think the Uniform in the first two videos would be the best.

Whenever you're ready. You'd be making history too, because despite thousands of cheesy movies of that era, not one has produced a HK police getting her uniform stolen. Thanks!
You are welcome, I preferred the tan uniform too.

The discovery scene: The Hong Kong detective walks into the cell block, a little bemused as to why the cell door is opened. He sees a limp hand poking out from the bed. He pulls back the covers to see the naked unconscious rookie cop, on the bad. Cut to scene with our plucky prostitute skipping down the road in her uniform.
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Sure. A bit of humiliation. No doubt the detective is also furious at his prisoner's escape.
Stormtrooper1990

Mr. Peaky Blinder wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:52 am Sure. A bit of humiliation. No doubt the detective is also furious at his prisoner's escape.
The poor rookie cop, gets fired from the force. She ends up working security in a toy store and... gets her uniform stolen again. :lol:

Return to “East Asia”