Stolen Identity, Bondage Heist

Commercial Producers who Create Uniform Steal Content
Trackman281

Stolen Identity, Bondage Heist

Post by Trackman281 »

Finally and I do mean finally! I found a clip that's straight to the point. There's no side story, no other random attackers, no group, just a straight forward one on one uniform steal scene! Okay let me give you a quick run down of what happens...

Basically, a lone policewoman goes into a villainesses hideout while her backup waits outside (as you do). Once inside she's overpowered by the villainesses who steals her uniform, binds and gags the officer in her underwear before making her escape impersonating her. So that's it, a nice and straight forward scene.

Now it is still a bit long for my liking and a little bit to much talking too, now while the villainess does knock out the officer with a chop to the shoulder, she only does this after she's made her strip out of her uniform. See personally I would have liked to see her knock out the officer first THEN steal her uniform, but that's just me being picky.

Now is it worth the price? Well to be honest, this is always going to be a debatable subject and of course if you want to buy it you can and if you don't, then you don't, simple as that. Although I will say that it's definitely one of the better one's I've come across recently.

P.S. As she's stripping, the officer states of how her outfit is actually a standard policewoman uniform. Well if that is true and all the policewomen wear those outfits in her town, then I'm not complaining haha! :D

Link below.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15891 ... dage-heist
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Stolen Identity, Bondage Heist

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

TM, thanks for the heads up on this. It looks very promising.
I'm going to take your advice and purchase it.
I'll let you know how I like it.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

No worries darth dude!

As I said, it is one of the better one's out there, of where it is a straight forward steal scene. Now as you've seen with my recent posts with "commercial producer" clips, yeah most clips are really not worth the price at all (and I'll openly say this), but this one gets a few bonus points for doing exactly what it says and nothing more.

I do come across a lot, and I do mean A LOT of uniform steal scenes on these sorts of websites, but they are just not good...At all. That's why I don't mention them...Well that and if I did make a post for every USB style scene I found, people will probably think I'm spamming the section haha, so I only try and share the one's that might be worth looking into (to a degree).

Like here's an example from the other week.........

I found a scene of where some evil dudes mansion is guarded by a garrison of bikini clad henchwomen. Now a female spy arrives to sneak in, yet she's already wearing a bikini herself and blends in with the others. Then minutes later into the video, she randomly overpowers one of the bikini clad guards, to steal her bikini. She then binds and gags the now completely naked guard before she puts it on to impersonate her.....Even though she didn't need to as the other guards thought she was one of them already.

WAIT!!!! I can already see people messaging me saying "wow! this sounds great, can you provide a link?" But I can't because A. I can't seem to find it anymore and B. It's really weird and honestly not worth it at all.

See? So random lol. :lol:
LEJA0506

Post by LEJA0506 »

I would like a list but only where the people being stripped are ko’d by a fist to the face please.
You can PM me if not allowed on this site, but I’m sure it will be okay, because everyone would want to know.
I will look through my collection for similar to send back

Return to “Commercial Producers”