Tour guides, hotel receptionists, secretaries, cruise directors and everything in-between.

FemaleSpy

Re: Tour guides, hotel receptionists, secretaries, cruise directors and everything in-between.

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:54 pm
FemaleSpy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:30 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:25 pm

1. Has gone commando with leggings. Denim shorts, white crop top, . Pigtails died red.
2. Black G-string, no bra. Black denim shorts. Nasal piercing. Yellow numbered basketball top. Mixture of Green and red. Shaved down one side.
3. Matching white bra and scanty panties. Long T-shirt with "Erasure" motif. Blue jeans. Blue air, as both navel and nose piercing.

All have ear studs, I like the hair idea, they just need to wash it off when they acquire new disguises.
Yep, good choice, so no stickers nippes, can be funny detail, right? So they now exactly looking like photo from pass victims ;) ;)
Sticky nipples are what exotic dancers would wear, if our agents were infiltrating a strip club then yeah... ;)

So that's phase one complete, once I write it up. We can discuss phase 2, the operation.
Yep, so rings? )
FemaleSpy

Re: Tour guides, hotel receptionists, secretaries, cruise directors and everything in-between.

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:54 pm
FemaleSpy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:30 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:25 pm

1. Has gone commando with leggings. Denim shorts, white crop top, . Pigtails died red.
2. Black G-string, no bra. Black denim shorts. Nasal piercing. Yellow numbered basketball top. Mixture of Green and red. Shaved down one side.
3. Matching white bra and scanty panties. Long T-shirt with "Erasure" motif. Blue jeans. Blue air, as both navel and nose piercing.

All have ear studs, I like the hair idea, they just need to wash it off when they acquire new disguises.
Yep, good choice, so no stickers nippes, can be funny detail, right? So they now exactly looking like photo from pass victims ;) ;)
Sticky nipples are what exotic dancers would wear, if our agents were infiltrating a strip club then yeah... ;)

So that's phase one complete, once I write it up. We can discuss phase 2, the operation.
;)
We can, and maybe you say about strip, now see your offline - so sweet dreams ) ;) :D

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”