Eneg - "Insubordination College"

tirepanted3

Eneg - "Insubordination College"

Post by tirepanted3 »

Story is about two young women who are trapped in a bondage-themed college and try to escape. They steal a couple of uniforms in one of their attempts.

tirepanted3

Re: Eneg - "Insubordination College"

Post by tirepanted3 »

Here's a colorized version of the panel that shows the aftermath with the two mugged security guards, courtesy of Misstakenmanips on DA:

And the accompanying text from the original story (published 1955):

As our soft-hearted guard turned away from us and made her nightly telephone call to her chief that all was well, we pounced on her after completion of her call. Grabbing a loose gag, we muffled her outcries they could arouse suspicion that all was not too well. We stripped her of her uniform and my cellmate and escapee brazenly marched out to the other guard, marching back and forth the main gate entrance to the college.

While my friend attracted the guard's attention at the main gate, I stuck a gun in her back and made her give up her uniform to me. We then hurriedly bound up the second guard, using what rope we could scare up from our former bondage. We tied the main entrance guard to the partly opened entrance gate after we slipped through, so as to delay anyone from rushing out after us immediately.

We tied the guard's feet in a spread eagled position with one foot securely bound to the one side of the gate and the other foot as far as she could spread out Jamming her gun across her back and tying it so it would hamper and delay anyone from rushing straight through the gate, with her wrists bound to opposite sides of the gate. I knew the bound and gagged guard would serve to further delay the pursuit of us in our mad attempt to escape the walls of Insubordination College.

The first guard lay just as we left her, sprawled in the middle of the walk, her bonds preventing her from moving We had hogtied her in such a manner, should someone discover it, it would take a lot of time to free her.

Outside the gate, we swept up the uniforms of the bound guards to put on over our scanties, so as not to attract undue attention.

https://www.deviantart.com/misstakenman ... -871801096

Return to “Comic Books ( Golden Age 1930 to circa 1955)”