Uprising

esercito sconfitto

Uprising

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Ms. Homefield, the world famous fashion guru, thought that moving her company to the Sachena was the smartest move she had ever made. She didn't have to pay taxes, since she was in good relationships with the governor and the general. As for the workers, who did all the hard work, were treated very poorly by Fairfield and her staffs. She overlooked the rising unhappines of the commoners of Sachena and refused to change her exploitative nad oppressive practices since she thought she could keep this going on forever by bribing the leaders indefinitely...

As for the Governor and the General, they didn't care at all and were happily assisting Homefield to oppress their own people for few extra dollars...

One late evening, the governor and the fashion guru meet once again to talking about the political situation of Sachena and mocks the commoners and their disguisting way of life.

The governor and the general happily take the bribe and pledge their allegiance to Ms. Homefield and even agreed to use lethal force against the people of Sachena if they ever step out of line...

As they leave the building, completely unaware of the event that is about to unfold...

It is late in the evening, and the receptionists (mostly recent college graduates who just started working) are chatting about their work and how lucky they are to find this job and to travel to a new country and living dream life...

When the rebels came armed with guns, the young receptionists were quick to surrender and unable to warn the rest of the staff in the building...Just like that, the front lobby was completely taken over...

"make sure to finish the paper work before I get back from patrol" the 27 year old brunete head of security says angrily. "I got you this job, not for you to be sunbathing all day."

"relax sis, there isn't much to do here anyways. Plus it is not like we are hired for our skills to begin with." the 22 year old blonde rebuttals.

"I do not care what you think, just get it done. I swear you are this close to being sent back to the states." the 27 year old brunette leaves angrily...

"She is such a bitch sometimes." the 22 year old blonde cries to her colleague. "who the hell does she think she is anyways, I'd rather go back then being here and getting bullied by her everyday."

As her colleague tries to calm her down, they hear the security office door opens again...

Forced to strip before being tied up and gagged, the young securities had no choice but to comply as they were outnumbered and outgunned by the rebels. Plus it's not like the security was hired for their professionalism or skills anyway...

"Mhmmphhhh" as the girls struggle helplessly against their ropes as they are left hanging by the rebels. Just as all hope is lost, they see the security office door open again. 'The rescue is here!' the girls thought to themselves...

What the girls saw shocked them...

they see their head security followed by the rest of the security team hopping through the door bound and gagged...

As their manager speaks on the phone, the three caters talk about how they wish to be a little taller with better glutes, so they could become fashion models themselves instead of catering to them... The 22-year-old blonde named Sarah is especially excited and shows off her body to two of her colleagues. Their conversation is interrupted by the yelling of their manager...

"What do you mean the rest of us to need to come down to the basement? ...Fine I will send Lea and Sarah down to help you and... No! I am in charge and I do not want to hear more about it! We are already short-staffed up here" The raven-haired manager hangs up the phone angrily, ignoring the plea of her cater on the other side of the call.

"Sarah and Lea, the two of you go down and check what the hell is going on with those idiots. How hard is it to move a couple of bottles of liquor."

"Yes ma'am" The two blonde caters enter the elevator to go down to the basement to check the problem on their manager's behalf

Sarah and Lea went down to the storage only to join their colleagues at gun point...
esercito sconfitto

Re: Uprising

The manager finally had enough and decided to come down to check on the situation herself after not hearing back from anyone...

Meanwhile, at the bar on the second floor, the models are dissatisfied that all the caters are gone... Complaining about how unprofessional the staffs are, some of the girls hopped over the counter and started serving themselves...

Until all the sudden a bunch of armed rebels barged in...

esercito sconfitto

Re: Uprising

On the third floor, Ms. Homefield is having some fun with her assistants after the Governor and General has left. Completely unaware of the dire situation she is in...

Ms. Homefield could hear the cries of her assistants and office staffs as they are rounded up by the rebels.

"Do you know what you've done! I could make one phone call and have you and your whole family publically execu..MHMMPPHH" before the fashion guru could finish her sentence, a massive ballgag is forced inside her mouth...

The rebel leader laughs as she slowly feels the soft skin of her captive "It seems that you have forgotten about me, I came to you wanting to be a model, but instead you forced me to work at one of your factories as a slave. Now it is finally time for payback" The rebel leader continues "You wish to call the governor? Well, let me make it easier for you and have you meet her in person..."

As the elevator door opens, the governor alongside the general and their bodyguards are pushed out and forced toward Ms. Homefield. Turns out they were captured at the gate. Now stripped and bound, the governor has never felt more helpless and could only pray that her people will have mercy on her for everything she has done...

Return to “BondageLea08 ( former BondageLover8 )”