Help with a scene.( House of the Witch 2017)

Announcements & General Discussion
Stormtrooper1990

Help with a scene.( House of the Witch 2017)

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

I remember watching a film on Netflix with a clothes stealing scene. The plot is that 5 high schoolers( 2 girls 3 boys), decide to play an Halloween prank, at a haunted house(like you do) but they become trapped inside by the spirit of a demonic witch. She picks them off one by one in order to resurrect herself.

By the end of the movie, one of the teens calls the police to the house.

As they help one of the girls to an ambulance, they drag another girl from a pool of water, but she has been stripped and her heart is also missing.

It turns out the witch, Stole her clothes. She killed the police officers and paramedics, and fled into the woodlands. End of film.

If anyone could find this scene, it would be a great addition to the board.
esercito sconfitto

Re: Help with a scene.( House of the Witch 2017)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

maybe "House of the Witch " 2017 ? :?:

aha if it was this the movie, then we can rename it

"House of the Switch " :lol:

https://www.google.com/search?q=house+o ... 25&dpr=1.5
Stormtrooper1990

That's the one.

The victim is that cute asian chick. I think she wore a black tanktop and black bikini cut thong under her clothes, the now corporeal witch, took from her.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5 ... @._V1_.jpg

The girl in the foreground.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I hate it when scenes are better in our head haha. :lol:

So I found the scene. You're right it is "House Of The Witch", it starts at roughly the 1:20:00 mark, although it's not the Asian woman's clothes she steals, the witch actually kills one of the white women (the one furthest in the background of the picture you posted, the one with the grey shirt) and unfortunately the witch doesn't steal her underwear either, as when the police pull her body up from the pond she's still wearing her bra and panties. :P

What I found funny was, the witch stole the woman's clothes just so she could kill a cop as moments later, she strips off from her stolen outfit and is wearing nothing more than a blanket. :lol:

But it is still a scene! 8-)
Stormtrooper1990

Thanks Trackman still the victim was a cutie, :D

I was a little disappointed that she didn't take the girls underwear, but I guess she was in a rush. Plus I think the clothes were wet, so the disguise was only temporary, she will probably find another unlucky girl and steal her clothes.

I always picture the witch, running through the woods. Coming across a young hiker, she kills her and then takes everything she as.

Just my imagination, might be worth a one short story... ;)

Return to “General Discussion”