Re: Lone Wolf Homecoming Part 2

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Sorry, to hear that soundman. Politics, never does anyone any good :geek:
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

soundman wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:11 am
FemaleSpy wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:18 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:38 pm And no nudity on the aftermath, seems a bit minimalist for soundman. And the body disappearing thing, I prefer it if our soldier just left the corspe behind the rock.
If you zoom - you can little see pussy, but that's not more, really, but that's something...

If I understand him translate in description - he have some problem with technique now, so all can be...
The fact is that the Pixiv site is now heavily censored, so I can't be sure which parts will be banned, and there's no need to challenge its new rules. As for the sensitivity of the subject matter, I actually regret it. There are some things that I can't get away with, but are indispensable, and I'll consider avoiding them later.
Oh yes, this is something unimaginable, once the stronghold of free art saved us from the conservative DA, now they really are no different, these new censorship rules make us fall into the ancient dark times when parties decide what can be painted and what no, at first I noticed a blur in the works of Mr. Sunburn, then I began to notice gradually on some of the others, including those deleted to my great surprise, I hope we can somehow overcome this, do not look for a new resource besides Pixiv, right, we have so many We spent a lot of time on the progress of this platform, but now we are returning to the roots again ... It's sad, all this strength, health and patience to you! :!: :shock: :shock: :roll:
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Hear hear, female spy :D

I least they cannot censor words ;)
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:55 am Hear hear, female spy :D

I least they cannot censor words ;)
Only what they can do...
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Soundman,

Are you planning on doing a story set in Hong Kong one day. There are lots of uniforms here as well as plots.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Mr. Peaky Blinder wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:39 am Soundman,

Are you planning on doing a story set in Hong Kong one day. There are lots of uniforms here as well as plots.
You mean example like qipao style this town? Good choice :D
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

FemaleSpy wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:58 am

It would nice. Plus, police, nursing, flight attendant and banking uniforms. Include Macau for good measure.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Mr. Peaky Blinder wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:09 pm
FemaleSpy wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:58 am

It would nice. Plus, police, nursing, flight attendant and banking uniforms. Include Macau for good measure.
Yep, sounds very good, but with new censorship that's little bit hard, right? But we hope for good and clear future...
soundman

Post by soundman »

Only unfamiliar scenes can be unrestrained, but it seems that I am so familiar with Hong Kong that my hands are tied. This is my personal problem, eh, obsessive compulsive disorder?

Return to “Poser Stories by SOUND MAN”