Who Rules The World Ep 3

tirepanted3

Who Rules The World Ep 3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Chinese drama. A dancer is knocked out (by a man) and replaced (by a woman).

Starts at about 9 minutes.

https://dailymotion.com/video/x8a7651
simon4242

Re: Who Rules The World Ep 3

Post by simon4242 »

bit boring no aftermath lol
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

Thank Tirepanted3.
This one is absolutely my favorite kind of USB scene.
The victim is a perfect combination of cute and hot, I like her confidence, thinking she owns all the men with her charm, knowing that with her look and skills, she can have whatever she wants.
Too bad for her, all that was wiped out with a chop, render her so helpless against the protagonists. :twisted:
I would prefer to see a bit of the stripping or even better, an aftermatch of a half naked angel slumping around on the floor, or even better, cramping in a closet. But I guess I would have to leave it to my imagination. :D
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I agree with CC. I think the victim is a cutie.
That back of the neck chop did the trick quick.
Too bad there wasn't an aftermath scene. It would've been nice to see the half naked & unconscious dancer stuffed in a closet.
Thanks TP3.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

While sure it would have been nice to see some aftermath, I still really like the scene.

I love the way the unsuspecting girl walks in the room and is immediately knocked out. Something cool about the really quick neck chop and how quickly she is knocked out.

And it doesn't hurt that she is indeed a cutie.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Beautiful scene! While yes it would have been perfect for me if the attacker was the female, this doesn't hinder how great the overall scene is. I really liked the neck chop, it was fast and efficient and if I'm being honest, I really liked the way that once she got knocked out she slumps down into her attackers arms almost like a soft snuggle before she gets carried off somewhere to be stripped. :D

Great find! :D

Return to “Dancers , Actresses on Stage etc.”