[Poll] Do you like Uniform Stealing Onscreen or Offscreen?

Announcements & General Discussion
tirepanted3

Re: [Poll] Do you like Uniform Stealing Onscreen or Offscreen?

Post by tirepanted3 »

Disguisedagent wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:05 am I like that trope as well. Anyone know any good examples of someone getting grabbed (and hopefully handgagged) and pulled offscreen with the replacement popping out? I noticed a long time ago it seemed really prevalent in Chinese USB scenes.
I always liked the one from the GI Joe cartoon where Lady Jaye pulls a female Cobra technician offscreen and then emerges in her uniform. No aftermath, but very straightforward and efficient.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Disguisedagent wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:05 am I like that trope as well. Anyone know any good examples of someone getting grabbed (and hopefully handgagged) and pulled offscreen with the replacement popping out? I noticed a long time ago it seemed really prevalent in Chinese USB scenes.

Here is a scene from the TV series Lois and Clark where a female police officer is grabbed and pulled out of sight and then the evil lady shows up in the uniform:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jwzoXwFXn8
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

I'm definitely a fan of onscreen aftermath, if the poor victim is naked the better. But that is rare, too rare.

Offscreen is fun, though and it leaves much to the imagination, and I'd you are like me than I have a very a active imagination.

Some of the best scenes I have watched are offscreen. And the best thing about it is it leaves us wanting more.

My favourite scene is Conan the barbarian, when valeria kills that cult girl and takes her robes. We want to know how she killed the cultist and what the aftermath looks like. Fortunately, the film helps us in the next scene with the sacrifice girl. It gives some idea of the fate of the cultist Valeria kills and arouses us at the same time.

Return to “General Discussion”