Los Secretos de Lucía episode 43

Disguisedagent

Los Secretos de Lucía episode 43

Post by Disguisedagent »

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7togfh

From the beginning of the episode, a group of inmates at a women's prison take four female guards hostage in the laundry room, prompting an armed standoff with the police.

At around 15:40, the cops enter the prison and find the guards unconscious on the floor and the prisoners gone. The guards are carried to safety and driven off in ambulances. A close-up then reveals that the women being loaded in the ambulances are really the inmates in stolen uniforms. At 18:30, the cops find the real guards stripped and stuffed inside the washing machines.
Last edited by Disguisedagent on Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Los Secretos de Lucía episode 43

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

DS, thank you for adding this.
It's an impressive scene indeed.
It has a decent set up, the steal & finally a very satisficing discovery of the stripped and bound guards. Wonderful.
TV in the United States is just lacking these types of scenes. Rated R movies in the states seem to shy away from the subject as well. It's shame.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Magnificent scene!

A personal curiosity of mine is whether the victims get to keep their socks, these poor guards look like they were divested of theirs, which adds to their humiliation in my view.

Would anyone have a translation of what the first guard says when she's discovered?
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

Great idea. If anyone can translate, that'd be great!
rainsford42

Post by rainsford42 »

She says that the prisoners knocked out them ("golpear") and stole their uniforms ("robar").
I'm French, but it's ok to speak and understand spanish language...
pique7

Post by pique7 »

the first woman found bound and gagged into the washing machine says " Please don't shoot we are the real guards. They hit us and steal our uniforms".
ManojPrakesh

Post by ManojPrakesh »

The best USB scene I have seen in ages! It seems to be latin series that mostly commonly do this.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Amazing scene, many thanks for finding it! :D

Return to “Jail Break !”