DEADLY ESCAPE TO FREEDOM

Commercial Producers who Create Uniform Steal Content
darth chlorophorm 2

DEADLY ESCAPE TO FREEDOM

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Sexy Latin Amazons: Deadly Escape To Freedom
I watched the trailer from the producer's latest release and it looks as if there is a on camera uniform steal.
Here's the YouTube link to the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OZuP2_vVbM
Here's the main website:
https://www.sexylatinamazon.com
However I can't seem to find the video anywhere.
Here's the plot summery:
A Valkyrie warrior has been captured by the Black Guerrillas under the command of Madame X, a bloodthirsty and sadistic commander who will subject the prisoner to torture to reveal the secret plans of the Valkyries. Despite the blows and torture, the beautiful Valkyrie warrior will try to free herself and eliminate Madame X and her henchwomen, unleashing a bloody fight to the death.
Trackman281

Re: DEADLY ESCAPE TO FREEDOM

Post by Trackman281 »

Aaahhh you beat me to it Darth dude. I was seconds away from posting this haha. :lol:

Yeah it looks quite good, once I saw the trailer I went to the site to purchase it myself, yet they still haven't updated it as I can't see it anywhere either (at least not at the time of writing).

They've always been quite good with their "uniform steal" segments in previous videos, so I'm confident this one will be good too.

I do like the idea of a guard walking in to feed the prisoner some food only to be taken out and have her clothes stolen, so that's another reason why I'm looking forward to this.
TheEd

Post by TheEd »

Alright guys, I bought the video and yes, there is a uniform stealing scene!
The prisoner takes out the one guard as shown in the trailer, then she strips off her uniform and puts it on herself to escape.

One nice detail, the guard is barefoot and left in her underwear. And she doesn't kill the guard so she sits her in the chair and ties and gags her.

It's cool to see that uniform stealing scenes really became a thing in their recent videos! :)
Madonesco777

Post by Madonesco777 »

:D Cool!! Thanks
darth chlorophorm 2

TheEd,
Thanks for informing us about the video having a uniform steal scene.
I'd hate wasting money buying it if there wasn't a scene.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Yeah, I just bought the clip too, and yes it was pretty good. The half naked guard bound and gagged to a chair was pretty cute I won't lie. I like the way she performed a "proper" USB style trope on the guard before taking her revenge on the rest of them. :D

You're right as well, of where this company has taken quite a shine to adding "Uniform Steals" in their clips recently, but of course I'm all up for it, so if they keep adding them, I'll keep buying them.
Madonesco777

Post by Madonesco777 »

Do you post it to the video, or screenshot, here,?
darth chlorophorm 2

Madonesco777 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:35 pm Do you post it to the video, or screenshot, here,?
A copy of the video can't be posted here. It's from a Commercial Site & that would be illegal or pirating.
You have to buy the film directly from the producer.
Madonesco777

Post by Madonesco777 »

Ok, thanks
ant

Post by ant »

Thanks for the heads up. This was a great scene.

Return to “Commercial Producers”