Sky Competition ( Princess Fatima)

esercito sconfitto

Sky Competition ( Princess Fatima)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Co-Pilot Jürgen: „So, what do I hear? Are you doubting about us? Our ladies are tougher than they look.“

Pilot Uwe: „Of course you can count on us. We do not let you down, Black Swan.“

Monica: „I'll proclaim at this point that I will have to sit down from time to time to rest when Princess Fatima does not watch. But damn we'll get this job!“

Lucille: „Ahm .... yes .... exactly what she said. It can not be worse anymore. At least I hope so.“

Steffi's dark doe eyes shone with pride and she shook her head in disbelief. She knew that Lucille and Monica were still very exhausted and she knew that Jürgen was probably worried about his girlfriend. Only the experienced and easygoing Uwe could not be disturbed. Once again he had successfully stayed out of everything. But when he was needed, he was there. They were all there. They were Steffi's team and she was absolutely touched. Saskia Jäger took a quick look at the motivated faces of the pilots and the exhausted but smiling faces of the stewardesses before patting Steffi on the back.

Saskia: „I'll leave you alone then. I'm sure you still have a lot to talk about. I wish you success!“

Smiling, Steffi nodded and Saskia marched to her car, which was parked nearby. Steffi then turned back to her flight team, which had surrounded her in the meantime.

Steffi: „I don't know what to say. Monica, Lucille, thank you for being here today. Thank you too, Jürgen. I know you would have preferred it if Lucille could have rested at home.“

Jürgen: „Oh well, if she gets dizzy again and falls then I'll be close at least. In addition, she often breaks things and I prefer her to break something on the Sheikh's plane instead of in my apartment.“

Lucille (annoyed): „Ha ha... très drôle. Tu as vraiment de la chance que je sois trop fatigué pour discuter.“

Jürgen: „I don't know what she said, but whenever she speaks French to me, it doesn't mean anything good.“

Uwe: „Yes, boy, you know how to talk to women. Let's get the bird in the air and Steffi and her cabin crew pamper our princess' spoiled butt like there's no tomorrow. All these setbacks cannot stop us.“

Steffi: „I couldn't have said it better. So come on, let's get this multimillion euro deal for Airbus and do our best.“

Uwe (flirting): „After you, Black Swan. With your fantastic legs and the rear view you have to offer I follow you everywhere. But I never go in front of you. Oh, if only I were 20 years younger.“

Steffi (amused): „Oh, you are such a womanizer, Uwe. Too bad the best men are always married.“

Jürgen: „Only twenty? Even twenty years ago you would have let us all go first. But not because you want to look at the pretty legs of the ladies, but because you can only get up the stairs so slowly.“

Uwe: „You're flying on the wing today, boy.“

Delighted, relieved and overjoyed that all the past events could not reduce the motivation and cohesion of her team, Steffi jogged up the stairs on her high heels and went to into plane. Pilot Uwe followed her and then Monica and Lucille also boarded the plane. Jürgen went in last. He had taken care that none of the ladies lost their balance on their high heels. When the co-pilot was also on the plane, Monica locked the plane door with a few skillful movements.

It only took a few minutes for the plane to take off. The pilot team Uwe and Jürgen made the final preparations and slowly but surely the plane taxied to the runway. Petra had obtained take-off clearance long beforehand and was now watching the aircraft from the tower. She fiddled nervously with a pencil in her hand as the plane started slowly and then picked up speed.

Steffi, Monica and Lucille were also nervous and excited but didn't show it in the presence of their important royal guest. Luckily, Princess Fatima, having received her „Welcome aboard-drink“ from Lucille, had been relatively calm and affable and now sat in her seat, buckled up exemplary. When Uwe and Jürgen finally let the plane take off and the latest and most luxurious prototype from Airbus rose into the air, everyone involved was more than relieved.

Federal police officer and chief customs officer Saskia Jäger also looked up briefly as she saw the plane climb higher and higher into the air while she drove to her office in the car. The Russian stewardess Anastasia, who was still unconscious in the hospital, was also dreaming about her colleagues at that moment. In the tower, Petra breathed a sigh of relief and then immediately began with some instructions regarding the monitoring of the aircraft. Nothing could be left to chance. Then everything would be fine, wouldn't it?

Finally, when the aircraft had arrived easily on the planned altitude, both the pilot team and the cabin crew began with their work. There were still enough tests which had to be carried out during this flight under real conditions. However, this was not allowed to affect Princess Fatima's flight. While the pilots thus worked out their check list, Lucille quietly cleaned the board kitchen because, for sad reasons, Anastasia didn't have the opportunity to do so yesterday. Monica quickly drank a cola to stay awake and then checked whether all emergency exit doors of the aircraft withstood the altitude pressure. Meanwhile, it was Steffi's duty as Chief Stewardess to take care of Princess Fatima. For days, Steffi had read all the innovations and peculiarities of this new aircraft to answer any emerging question, and additionally demonstrating everything practically.

Steffi: „The entertainment system is the latest on the market and in this size custom built to allow as many passengers as possible to see it. It offers ultra-sharp 4K image resolution, picture in picture, as well as recording functions and presentation options for any business meetings. The wall as well as the shelves and the bar underneath are all made of teak. Airbus had it specially imported to meet Your Majesty's requirements. In addition, our engineers have developed a wireless headphone system with which every passenger in the headrest of the person in front can see and hear something else. Until now, you always had to have a cable for something like this. This one works via Bluetooth. Now everyone can go to the bar, lounge or bathroom without sacrificing sound or music. This can be especially important for news, online conferences or simply when listening to music. It gives the passenger complete freedom without having to forego information, entertainment or relaxation through music.“

Princess Fatima: „I never put on headphones as a matter of principle. It damages my hairstyle and my cashmere hair. Why do I care if the other passengers want to listen to different music than I do? Everyone has to hear what I want.“

The constant smile was difficult for Steffi, but she continued to behave professionally and patiently. Unfortunately, Princess Fatima showed no appreciation at all for the aircraft's innovations.

Steffi: „Of course, Your Majesty. But I ask you to consider that this plane was commissioned by your father. And if he listens to any music, surely it would be good for you to be able to listen to other music. Or do you have the same taste in music as your father?“

Fatima: „Oh god no! Always these old folk songs. When I think about it, headphones aren't that bad after all.“

When Fatima pulled out her smartphone and didn't look at Steffi, the tall German had to grin mischievously. In this small matter, the experienced chief stewardess had checkmated Princess Fatima.

Shortly after Fatima had stopped moving of her own accord, her body began to twitch. Miss Clinton knew the fine line between numbing a victim with a lack of air or letting them suffocate completely. She grinned devilishly and whispered softly to her victim, whose body was now limp and still.

Miss Clinton: „Sorry honey! It wasn't personal, I just do my job and want to have the emergency breathing mask here in your cabin. Oh, who am I trying to lie to? Of course it was something personal. Only because of you do I have to be here at all and have the dubious pleasure of having to organize a parachute for myself. But that won't be a problem for me and you will all die in a crash landing. How tragic that the life support system malfunctioned.“

Miss Clinton lifted the pillow from the princess's face and looked scornfully onto her.

Miss Clinton: „Well, I bet you didn't expect your day to end like this when you put on your fancy designer suit this morning. I froze off my ass here all night. And I don't feel like doing that again if I have to parachute because of you. That's why you don't mind if I borrow some of your clothes. Is this okay?“

With her hand in Fatima's hair, Miss Clinton moved the princess' head back and forth as if she were nodding. The malicious saboteur grinned satisfied.

Miss Clinton: „I thought so. Thank you, your majesty.“

Because time was of the essence and the oxygen would soon become increasingly scarce, Miss Clinton wasted no time in getting what she had originally invaded the bedchamber for. The last working oxygen mask on board.

Miss Clinton: „He he he... it's always good to keep a little back door or two open in the plan. Things rarely go as planned, which is why good preparation is so important. When I look at your suit I have to admit that I've probably never escaped so well dressed.“

With these words, Miss Clinton sat up the Arab princess, pulled her jacket over her shoulders and began to appropriate Princess Fatima Shiek-Moses' clothes. Energetically, Miss Clinton tugged at the defenseless royal beauty like no one had dared to do before in Fatima's life and undressed her. The Saudi princess's limp body followed her as requested and Miss Clinton dressed in Fatima's clothes. Of course, the saboteur could not overlook the ostentatious gold wristwatch on Fatima's wrist and stole it from her as well.

Miss Clinton: „Nice watch. Very nice. I bet I can buy a Mercedes for that bling alone. This will be my additional compensation for the trouble you and your royal ass caused me. Hm... I'm perfectly on schedule. Life support should shut down in five... four... three... two... one... zero!“

Scrutinizing the merciless Saboteur looked around, grinned and then nodded to confirm herself.

Miss Clinton: „It is estimated that the oxygen on board will be used up in seven to ten minutes at the most. the pilots won't notice on their instruments, I made sure of that. The air at this altitude is far too thin for anyone to survive, and the fire from the conflagration my sabotage will cause will accelerate the process and distort whatever oxygen is left in the air. I shouldn't care if people die from lack of oxygen or from smoke inhalation. I'll wait a little longer until I can be sure that nobody will get in the way of my escape. Then it's time to exit in style.“

Return to “Demiter3D (Dmitriy)”