Dirty Pair Episode 20

rufusluciusivan

Dirty Pair Episode 20

Post by rufusluciusivan »

This one is a classic, and also a repost (though I can't find a clip on the Cartoons/Anime topics - maybe only the screenshots were posted back on this board :?: ). However, when I found a high-quality version of this classic scene, I knew I had to share it. It starts around 13:48. One of my favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oeWcl_ ... JUNHOANIME
tirepanted3

Re: Dirty Pair Episode 20

Post by tirepanted3 »

The scene was posted in the "Maids, Catering" section years ago, but that clip seems to have been removed. In any event, this is definitely a high-quality version of a high-quality scene. Yuri looks quite cute in that uniform, and I like the detail of her closing the door on the poor woman with her foot.

I think there is an English dub of the series currently in production - which is cool, as these scenes don't always come with subtitles.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I knew I had seen it somewhere at some point. ;) Curse you Dirty Pair for using only generic words that aren't enough for the Board's search engine in your title, CURSE YOU! :lol:

An English dub would indeed be a wonderful news!

From memory, her dialogues are more or less:

(when closing the cubboard): "I'm sorry to make you feel uncomfortable..."

(after she appears wearing the stolen uniform): "The clothes are a bit too tight, but nevermind!"
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Thanks for the new link, Mr. R.
The quality of this copy is excellent.
I must admit this is a very good scene and is one of my favorites when it comes to Anime.

Return to “Cartoons and Anime”