Potential site (if you are willing to pay the big bucks!)

Commercial Producers who Create Uniform Steal Content
Void99

Potential site (if you are willing to pay the big bucks!)

Post by Void99 »

https://seductivestudios.com/

This is an awesome site, and potentially could produce some awesome uniform stealing scenarios for anyone seeking to have custom videos done.
Unlike Damsels In Peril this is not a subscription site and they won't produce content based on mere suggestions/requests....they do only paid for custom videos. A few months ago I decided to take a massive gamble and chance them making a custom video for me. I was not even sure if I was going to get scammed or not. Never actually heard of them before but they did a very good job in showcasing their models.....which can be seen in the "available models" section of their site.

Each model has their own short video preview/advertisement. Though keep in mind some of them might be several years old and drastically changed their appearance from the time they did that preview video.

The video I had done was not a uniform stealing video, since I did not want to pay for 2 fully nude models out of precaution it might have all just been a con! So I went with another idea I had been wanting to see.

Basically a office receptionist getting chloroformed out by a female criminal who intends to steal some vital information from the firm so she and her boyfriend can get rich! And when she finally accomplishes this she calls her boyfriend to tell him the good news and he makes a rather sexy request that....before leaving the office....just for fun, she strips the sleeping receptionist naked and plays with her limb body and records it on her smartphone. Which she does.....while smiling and winking at the camera throughout the whole process. Brilliant!

You can see 2 very brief video previews of it here on Seductive Studios own Twitter page. Though the full video will not be available for sale until about October/November time. They normally take about 7 to 8 months before making a custom paid video available for everyone to purchase.

https://twitter.com/SeductiveStudio/sta ... 0852986880

https://twitter.com/SeductiveStudio/sta ... 7569394689

Those pink bra and knickers that Ivy is wearing cost me $75 USD from Victoria's Secret! But they really did my custom video justice. No complaints there!!!!!!

If I ever get into a position to be able to pay for a uniform stealing video, I would really love to have a remake of "Worse than a bad hair day" done, I would probably go with these people. They do a lot of outdoor filming also.

But it ain't cheap....must be honest there.
noochy

Re: Potential site (if you are willing to pay the big bucks!

Post by noochy »

I love Seductive's work, but honestly this whole post is suspicious. It's your first post on a new account. Which leads me to believe you're Daphne, the main model for the site who also runs the back end. I solicited you a while back about a custom, and you were straight up with me then. Which makes me wonder why do this now? If you wanted to break into our little genre, why not do a couple of videos with the theme? Don't try to squeeze us. Damsels in Peril met us halfway, why can't you?
Void99

Post by Void99 »

LOL. Me? Daphne under a sock account!!!!! That's a good one! Does she actually do that sort of thing then? I love myself a good bit of internet drama!!!! But seriously....no I am most certainly not her!

"I solicited you a while back about a custom, and you were straight up with me then"

What you mean you you actually inquired about having a uniform stealing custom video done and they refused? Seriously? Did they give a reason why?

When I approached Seductive Studios back in February for my custom video, I did not even speak with Daphne....it was someone called Sara. And she did not have any problems with the content I wanted. In fact I think that video I had done was the first ever for them that involved a chloroform scene!!!

From what I understand, DiP don't actually do custom videos that are directly paid for by an individual customer. They act upon membership requests/ideas from their subscribers. I would say they more than met us half way....they are the go-to subscription site for uniform stealing content.

Seductive Studios, at least according to them anyway.....90% of all their videos are custom videos paid for by individual people.

I was only suggesting Seductive Studios because of the good experience I had with them in having a custom video done and was not sure if anyone here had even heard of them. I thought they would be a good place for anyone who had the means to have a custom uniform stealing video done. Increase the amount of videos out there. Can't have enough of them!

But if they turned down your custom video proposal.....then that's not a good sign. Not sure why they would do that, especially since you would have been paying the model fees for it. Very disappointing. In fact it's outright treachery!
Daphne

Post by Daphne »

Hey all! This is Dan from Seductive Studios - found this site from some analytics on our main page.
First, thanks for the great review OP - we try hard to make a quality movie for our customers that stick true to their script.
Yes it's true that everything we film now is custom based - we film between 5-20 movies a week now so we stay busy!

- Noochy
That was not one of our accounts - I have accounts on lots of forums, I've never needed to create fake accounts for anything, we have hundreds of testimonials on our website from satisfied customers.
When was Sara not straight up with any custom video with you? That NEVER happens - I would love to see an email or something. We get dozens of emails a day and she writes back daily.
No we cannot accept every custom due to some content and every model has limits but she goes way above and beyond to make our customers happy. Again, read our testimonials.
We do not know what every genre of fetishes are, we stumble upon new ones all the time ( like this ) - and occasionally we will due a couple quick movies just to see if there is any interest from our fans ( like we did for a smoking forum ) - but as I stated before everything we do is custom based and we stay very busy with little time for free or non custom content.

- Void99
I remember filming your custom, it was a lot of fun, Layla was awesome and Ivy was super sexy - I remember she left boob prints on the table we had her resting upon and I put them on Instagram for you ( if you were watching ) - in fact I try and post live behind the scenes video of every custom video we film on Instagram and Twitter when at all possible so the customer can get an up to date and really cool exclusive look at the process.
We used to broadcast on Periscope but they closed our account ( twice ).
Unfortunately - due to the chloro content I will have to edit some of it out ( the chloro scenes ) for sale on Clips4Sale - and I won't be able to show it at all on www.seductivestudios.com due to the sleepy content and our credit card processors rules. However it will go up for sale unedited on Nicheclips and Genrevideos.

Again, thanks all for the thread, we love meeting and talking to new fans or potential fans. Any questions, feel free to ask!
Custom Fetish Videos
"Turn Your Fantasy Into Reality!"
www.seductivestudios.com
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Dan THE MAN.....you are a friggin' DIAMOND!!!!!!!
May peace and prosperity rain down on you and all those you worked with!!!!!!! :D

You see people.....that's how things get done. Would never have it any other way!!!!!!
johnboy12
Site Admin

Post by johnboy12 »

Just a quick point regards this thread, Damselsinperil does do customs! :-)
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

They have one, but not a uniform steal. Army vs Navy. I'll stick with D I P!
andyv2k14

Re: Potential site (if you are willing to pay the big bucks!)

Post by andyv2k14 »

I am late to this discussion. However, having ordered from Seductivestudios before (on several occasions) they are very good to work with. Sara really worked with me to help find models for my script and they do their best to find the models that are willing to take on the roles. I find the pricing to be pretty reasonable as well, depending on complexity, fetishes that you want, etc (the more extreme/hardcore the fetish or complicated the script, the more you will pay, but I think that's fair).

If you are looking for a Uniform Stealing custom, they do quite well and Sara will work with you (or at least she did for me) to make sure that they got the outfits right. They are also pretty good at following script, unlike some producers that veer off in their own direction (which is very frustrating when you have paid them). The turnaround time for your scene is also pretty reasonable (I think mine was 2-3 weeks, but that was pre-pandemic).
Void99

Re: Potential site (if you are willing to pay the big bucks!)

Post by Void99 »

Late reply to andyv2k14 ...

Looking back on this thread I started over 5 years and 2 months ago.
Damn I can be so cringeworthy sometimes!

The video I was originally talking about in the initial post that I had done with Seductive Studios, called "Receptionist" can be viewed freely here:
https://spankbang.com/63axj/video/recep ... pped+naked

Don't freak out ...they know. They sold full ownership of the video to me last October, and were even nice enough to help me fend off a bogus DMCA claim. They can no longer sell the video in any viable way. Even when censoring the chloroform scene ... store merchants were still not having it.

The cost of the video was $375 in February 2017 ....not including the cost of the Victoria's Secret underwear which was another $150. Took about 6 weeks for the video to be done and I got it at the end of March 2017.
So this was the going rate for a 2 model 20 minute shoot involving full nudity...5 and a half years ago.

No doubt the rate has increased since then. It certainly has for other producers.
Also any content that involves limp, chloroform, gun play (just even having a gun in the shoot) anything that is portraying a non-consensual scenario is now officially a big NO NO to be sold on the popular adult sites like Clips 4 Sale .... which is either forcing custom producers to either no longer shoot this type of content ....or they will have to drastically increase the cost of the video...so they can then try and sell it to people directly via email.

Have seen Seductive Studios on Twitter advertise certain content and ask people who are interested to email them...as they simply can't sell it on any video site.
Sucks really but that is the state of affairs at this time. Seems like we can't have nice things anymore.

Return to “Commercial Producers”