The Lone Ranger: The Wild Wild West Show

The Sick One

The Lone Ranger: The Wild Wild West Show

Post by The Sick One »

I found this brief scene while suffering from a writer's-block and looking through some old cartoons from the 80s.

The premise of the episode is that a trio of outlaws wants to make Buffalo Bill and Annie Oakley into a laughingstock by ruining their show and rob 'em blind. The plan involves the gang taking the place of the stagecoach-actors in Bill's show and using the coach to get away with the gold. This involves tying the actors up and disguising themselves as them. Luckily for us who only wants to see female victims, the female actress is the only one who's stripped to her underclothes and replaced by the sole female bandit who steals the outfit and then wears it, since one of the male bandits only removes his own coat and hat, and the other one doesn't even do Jack to change his appearance (even though he's an escapee and the only one in the gang who's actually wanted by the law).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxaK9oJaleg
1:44 First time seeing the victims.
7:00 First time seeing the female bandit as well as second time we see one of the male ones.
14:48 For the steal itself.
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: The Lone Ranger: The Wild Wild West Show

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Thanks for posting this episode.
I actually subscribe to this dude's channel. He has so many great cartoons I grew up watching.
I would love to know the reason why you call yourself The Sick One. There has to be a great story behind that.
Perhaps we once met at a Satanic S&M party back in the 1990's. That would explain everything.
The Sick One

Post by The Sick One »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:11 am Thanks for posting this episode.
I actually subscribe to this dude's channel. He has so many great cartoons I grew up watching.
I would love to know the reason why you call yourself The Sick One. There has to be a great story behind that.
Perhaps we once met at a Satanic S&M party back in the 1990's. That would explain everything.
Heh, I wish it was that interesting. :D

Actually, I only use the name as an inside-joke with my buddies, since I have a pretty crappy immune system and get sick (usually only colds or short yet severe fevers) quite easily if I'm not careful...
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

The Sick One wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:21 pm
darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:11 am Thanks for posting this episode.

Actually, I only use the name as an inside-joke with my buddies, since I have a pretty crappy immune system and get sick (usually only colds or short yet severe fevers) quite easily if I'm not careful...
Hey, I know that guy, he's me. Haha.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

cuccut59579 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:28 pm
The Sick One wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:21 pm

Hey, I know that guy, he's me. Haha.
That's really too bad about the immune system issue. They can be more serious than people realize.
My oldest friend since 1986 has a very serious immunity disorder.
Ever since he developed Colitis back in 2006 the Immune disorder began giving really bad problems.
After I had my heart attack at 33, back in 2006, I also developed a serious immunity disorder.
Mine presents itself as infections and I'm always developing large cysts all over my body. They hurt like hell & it's a friggin' nightmare.
You have my sympathies, my friend. It's not easy having health issues. Others have a hard time grasping the fact that young people can have serious health problems too.

Return to “Cartoons and Anime”