rookie infiltration

dummy76

rookie infiltration

Post by dummy76 »

Agent Angel was sent on her first solo mission to sabotage enemy supply lines. However, she was also looking for her friend Agent Eunice, who was sent on a solo mission as part of her training completion and was tagged missing in action. Intelligence tried to gather information on Eunice but enemy communication lines were silent, leading the group to suspect she was killed without being identified. However, Angel believed her friend was alive. Angel jumped on one of the supply trucks heading to one of the small bases, which was a training camp. The convoy of trucks entered the base without issue, and when the trucks were parked, Angel waited for the drivers and soldiers to leave. When it was quiet, Angel took a peek and saw trainees with ipads and radio devices. She believed they were going to do an inventory count of the items. Angel waited for the trainee who would enter her truck.

Trainee Issy, wearing a white uniform shirt with the enemy logo and compression shorts, enters the truck. Angel wastes no time in kicking Issy's knees and hitting her head. Angel sees Issy out cold, breathing. The spy quickly removes Issy's uniform shirt, revealing a Nike pink sports bra. Angel sees that the trainees also wore compression shorts, so she removes those from Issy, revealing a pink tanga. Angel quickly balls up Issy's socks, shoves them on her mouth, gets duct tape to gag her effectively. Angel zipties Issy's hands behind her back and her knees and ankles. Before Angel can finish, trainee Yana comes and looks for Issy in the same truck. Angel thinks of what to do.
esercito sconfitto

Re: rookie infiltration

Post by esercito sconfitto »

don't stop, let Angel start a bodypile with Issy and Yana.

and remember the bodypile rule- strip them all first :lol:
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

Yana is wearing a blue colored shirt, which shows she is also a trainee but a rank higher. Yana calls for Issy, while Angel holds her breath, wishing that Yana would just leave. However, Issy comes to her senses and groans from the gag, which Yana hears. She checks behind the boxes and is shocked to see Issy tied up in pink. However, before Yana can react, Angel appears from behind Yana, and Angel knows she needs to be silent to maintain the element of surprise. Angel kicks Yana in her crotch from behind and wraps her arm around Yana's neck. Issy registers all this and is mewing and struggling to no avail. Angel keeps her arms on Yana's neck until Yana stops struggling, and passes out.

Angel quickly removes Yana's blue shirt, revealing a white strapless bandeau tube bra. She quickly zipties Yana's hands behind her back and duct tapes her mouth. Angel then proceeds to Issy, punches her in the abs, removes the duct tape and socks on Issy's mouth and asks about Agent Eunice. Issy spits on Angel and tries to shout, which prompts Angel to quickly strangle Issy until she stops struggling.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

Yana comes to her senses and is shocked to see a new face wearing a blue shirt uniform and compression shorts. She tastes sweat in her mouth, which she feels has been taped shut. She feels the cold floor of the truck on her abs, and she belatedly realizes her shirt has been taken off. Her hands behind her back are also restricted from moving. She tries to shout but the gag effectively muffles her cry. She looks to the side, and she sees Issy with her long hair flowing, and her head bowed sitting on a box. She sees Issy's toned body and the C-sized breasts underneath the pink sports bra. Yana sees Issy's chest not moving and she fears for the worst. She sees Issy's pink tanga still on her, the toned legs and bare feet. Yana feels warm tears stream down her cheeks. Angel asks Yana: "Where is Eunice detained?"

Yana looks defiantly at Angel, and if stares could kill, Angel would have joined Issy. Angel looks at the stolen Apple watch from Yana, and figures she can obtain more information from stalking the corridors and eavesdropping. She drags Yana by her armpits to Issy's body, presses Yana's face on Issy's chests making sure she gets smothered. Yana's kicks subside until she stops struggling. Angel leaves the two trainees in that position before leaving the truck to gather intelligence.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

You know, you should really change your name, because you are certainly not a "dummy", your short stories are wonderful, their well written, easy to sit down and enjoy and overall a great experience. I know you tend to go for short tales, but please note this is certainly NOT a bad thing as sometimes are reading through many long stories, it's nice to sit down and spend a short break reading through a short tale like yours. It's great! :D

First of all, I loved the setting (classic infiltrator scenario) and I really enjoyed the takedown and stripping of trainee Issy, nicely done. :D

Again, another fantastic scene that follows with Yana and if I'm being honest, I quite enjoyed agent Angel's little interrogation of her afterwards. :D

Now if I'm being honest, I do prefer non-lethal scenes, but this just purely my own preference and I don't want you to feel pressure to change your writing style as everyone is different. :D

I did enjoy the whole face down in the other guards breasts, because heck why not. :D

Overall an amazing short tale. Well done! :D
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Dummy, another great instalment. I love it.
And I have to agree with Trackman, you are in no way shape or form a "dummy".
Back in 1998, I spent sometime in an institution. I took part in a psychology study that was actually turned into a documentary for med students.
It would eventually air locally on Public TV.
My point is this: During that study my IQ was rated to be 173. I guess that's pretty high.
Well, for somebody that's supposed to be so damn smart I continually make the same mistakes and my life just keeps going down the toilet. That was part of the study in the hospital.
Anyhow, you aren't a "dummy". Your writing, structure and so one is so much better than mine.
I find my writing to be so boring. I can come up with an interesting idea, concept or story, but the execution falls flat.
I struggle with the dialogue. To make the conversations fluid and interesting.
I'm a naturally creative person. I'm always thinking up ideas for stories & characters every day.
Since the nerve damage in my hand has gotten worst over the last few years, I can no longer draw. Instead I write stories that I would've made into comics.
Sorry for droning on for so long.
I love your stories, Dummy. Keep up the great work.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

Trackman281 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:24 am You know, you should really change your name, because you are certainly not a "dummy", your short stories are wonderful, their well written, easy to sit down and enjoy and overall a great experience. I know you tend to go for short tales, but please note this is certainly NOT a bad thing as sometimes are reading through many long stories, it's nice to sit down and spend a short break reading through a short tale like yours. It's great! :D

First of all, I loved the setting (classic infiltrator scenario) and I really enjoyed the takedown and stripping of trainee Issy, nicely done. :D

Again, another fantastic scene that follows with Yana and if I'm being honest, I quite enjoyed agent Angel's little interrogation of her afterwards. :D

Now if I'm being honest, I do prefer non-lethal scenes, but this just purely my own preference and I don't want you to feel pressure to change your writing style as everyone is different. :D

I did enjoy the whole face down in the other guards breasts, because heck why not. :D

Overall an amazing short tale. Well done! :D
Thank you Trackman. Still thinking of how to continue this scene, with the two girls being discovered, and our heroine needing another disguise.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:31 pm Dummy, another great instalment. I love it.
And I have to agree with Trackman, you are in no way shape or form a "dummy".
Back in 1998, I spent sometime in an institution. I took part in a psychology study that was actually turned into a documentary for med students.
It would eventually air locally on Public TV.
My point is this: During that study my IQ was rated to be 173. I guess that's pretty high.
Well, for somebody that's supposed to be so damn smart I continually make the same mistakes and my life just keeps going down the toilet. That was part of the study in the hospital.
Anyhow, you aren't a "dummy". Your writing, structure and so one is so much better than mine.
I find my writing to be so boring. I can come up with an interesting idea, concept or story, but the execution falls flat.
I struggle with the dialogue. To make the conversations fluid and interesting.
I'm a naturally creative person. I'm always thinking up ideas for stories & characters every day.
Since the nerve damage in my hand has gotten worst over the last few years, I can no longer draw. Instead I write stories that I would've made into comics.
Sorry for droning on for so long.
I love your stories, Dummy. Keep up the great work.
Hey Darth! Dummy came form dummy account, and I was just too lazy to change the name. Hope your hand recovers, and thinking of my next installment. Thank you always for your kind comments

Return to “Stories by Dummy76”