https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/96853213

the japanese pilot is really naughty! :o

she mocks the Buddha!

beside killing a young female buddhist monk ! :shock:

and people at the hospital!
Blue-Cynthia

Re: the Wolf of Yunnan, part 4 !

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

How is she mocking Buddha? I'm pretty sure she is praying.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

then you explain the scene this way, the female japanese pilot is bowing in homage to the Divine Buddha and she says "thanks for sending me this stupid girl , a young buddhist nun that I killed for her clothes?"

yes there is a possibility :?

there is a Cultural divide , since I am Christian :)
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

Well firstly, she was praying to Buddha before she killed the girl in the first place so it’s not really right to assume that’s what she is doing, especially since there’s no dialogue to add the correct context. When I saw it, I assumed she was praying for safety.

And this is not really the place to talk about it- this is the USB forum after all. But Buddha is not a god, he is a teacher.
soundman

Post by soundman »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:11 pm then you explain the scene this way, the female japanese pilot is bowing in homage to the Divine Buddha and she says "thanks for sending me this stupid girl , a young buddhist nun that I killed for her clothes?"

yes there is a possibility :?

there is a Cultural divide , since I am Christian :)
The Japanese girl prays because she is afraid of the future and thanks God for giving her a safe place to rest. She killed the nun because of her anger, a man who should serve god should do something that is not allowed in the presence of God, a devout believer is not necessarily not a cold killer.

Return to “Poser Stories by SOUND MAN”