Today cooldown sketch

cuccut59579

Today cooldown sketch

Post by cuccut59579 »

esercito sconfitto

Re: Today cooldown sketch

Post by esercito sconfitto »

another time a masterpiece, really close to perfection ( did you study the Polycletus canon? the symmetry reveals a real professionalism)

I love the joyful satisfaction of the clothes stealer and the well concealed detail of the sadistic heel penetrating in the flesh of the totally innocent-looking victim ( I assume, ambushed in the bathroom)
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Yet another breath taking addition to your incredible library, Cuccut.
Thanks for sharing.
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:30 pm another time a masterpiece, really close to perfection ( did you study the Polycletus canon? the symmetry reveals a real professionalism)

I love the joyful satisfaction of the clothes stealer and the well concealed detail of the sadistic heel penetrating in the flesh of the totally innocent-looking victim ( I assume, ambushed in the bathroom)
Thank you my friend,
I did study the Polycletus canon as you wonder. Good guess ;) . There is one problem of studying marble sculpture is that I could never draw a good head of hair. That's still one of my biggest flaw.
Thanks for noticing the detail! in my first sketch I tended to let the stealer stand on the other side of the toilet bow, revealing the whole body of the unconcious victim, but somehow the page flip and Holy molly, the perfect pose of the stealer stand resting her feet on her victim is just look so perfect.
Don't worry about the myst of location, I love this sketch so much and would run a series of 5 6 sketch to finish the scenario. Then we would be back to Nancy.. ;)
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:30 pm Yet another breath taking addition to your incredible library, Cuccut.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Darth!
Your kind comments always cheer me up!
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

cuccut59579 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:05 pm
darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:30 pm Yet another breath taking addition to your incredible library, Cuccut.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Darth!
Your kind comments always cheer me up!
You're welcome.
You really remind me of my mother. when I was a child, She was so naturally gifted & could draw almost anything.
However, when she gave up drug & got sober, she stopped drawing. It was a real waste.

Return to “Artworks by Cuccut”