Juggling Balls by David Hadley

Disguisedagent

Juggling Balls by David Hadley

Post by Disguisedagent »

Lengthy scene. The heroes (one woman and two men) are captured. The heroine seduces a lesbian Sergeant and two female officers with her, and she and the men imprison them and take their uniforms before doing the same to another pair of guards. Very comedic scene.

They turned to see the Sergeant standing at the dungeon door with two other armed guards, both female. ‘Seize her,’ the Sergeant ordered. She unlocked the dungeon door, letting it swing open. She kept her pistol trained on Martin and Bertie as the two guards each took one of Mandy’s arms and marched her out of the dungeon. The Sergeant locked the dungeon door behind the guards. She ordered them towards the opposite wall, where a pair of shackles hung down from rings in the wall. ‘Back to the wall.’ The Sergeant glanced at the two men and then turned back to watch the two guards. They shackled Mandy’s arms to the wall, her arms spread at a forty-five degree angle to her body. Mandy glared at the Sergeant. ‘You’ll never get me to talk!’ She writhed and tugged, but the shackles held firm. ‘But I don’t want you to talk.’ The Sergeant smiled, stroking her fingertips down Mandy’s cheek. ‘I just want to hear you moan.’ ‘Oh, I say,’ Bertie murmured. He knelt down and snatched up the paper clip while the Sergeant and the two guards were watching Mandy. He held it aloft between his finger and thumb until Mandy noticed. Mandy’s eyes widened as she caught sight of the ex-mayor holding the paperclip. She writhed, moaned and then kissed the Sergeant’s fingertip as it caressed down her cheek and across her lips. ‘My, my.’ The Sergeant glanced at the two guards in turn.

‘Looks like we may be in for some fun here with this one, eh girls?’ The two guards grinned back. Each stepped closer and ran their hands up and down Mandy’s body. Behind them, in the dungeon, Martin crept closer to a seemingly mesmerised Bertie. ‘A-hem.’ Martin hissed in the other man’s ear. ‘What? What?’ Bertie’s eyes were fixed on the two guards as they caressed down Mandy’s shackled body. One of the guards was pulling down the zip on the front of Mandy’s jumpsuit. She kissed each inch of flesh the slowly-opening zip exposed. ‘Aren’t we supposed to be escaping?’ Martin whispered into Bertie’s ear. ‘Yes, yes, of course, old boy,’ Bertie whispered back, his eyes still fixed on the events over the other side of the dungeon complex. ‘Just waiting for them to get a bit more… er… involved in what they’re doing… so they forget about us.’ ‘I think they’ve forgotten us already,’ Martin said as the Sergeant joined in with her two guards. Martin tried not to look. That just made it worse, though, as his imagination began filling in the gaps between Mandy’s moans, the sound of hands and lips on naked flesh and the crinkle and creak of polished leather.

‘Hurry up,’ he urged Bertie, who was now on his knees, probing the lock with the paper clip, but with his eyes still fixed on the four women. ‘Just watch what you’re doing,’ Martin said to Bertie. ‘I’ll keep my eye on them.’ He looked up to see what the women were doing. He felt very hot and uncomfortable. ‘My, my,’ Bertie said, awe in his voice. ‘She looks even better out of those leathers than in them.’ ‘Concentrate,’ Martin hissed. ‘Oh, I am.’ ‘On the lock, not on them.’ ‘Sorry.’ The two guards were now both naked too. Martin nudged Bertie. Then nudged
him again when the other man didn’t respond. ‘What?’ ‘Look, their clothes,’ Martin said, indicating the piles of clothes with a raised eye-
brow and an inclination of his head. ‘Yes, very interesting….’ Bertie only glanced that way briefly before turning back to look at the group of women. One of the guards now wore nothing other than high heel shoes and a collar and lead. The Sergeant forced her to kneel in front of
Mandy’s spread legs. The Sergeant herself was now wearing only a red leather corset and very little else. ‘No, look,’ Martin insisted. ‘Their guns, on top of their clothes.’ ‘Ah, point taken.’ Bertie sighed, getting to his feet. ‘Pity.’

‘What’s wrong?’ Martin said. ‘Can’t you open it?’ ‘It is open.’ Bertie pushed the door ajar slightly. ‘It’s just a shame we’re going to put an end to this delightful show, that’s all.’ The two men crept out of the dungeon and picked up the guns. Instinctively, Martin tucked the third gun into his belt. ‘Er… excuse me,’ Bertie said as they pointed the pistols at the women. ‘Sorry to interrupt what has been - to my mind - a rather splendid little diversion, but would you mind all putting your hands up?’ He smiled at the collared guard on her knees. ‘No, not there…. Thank you.’ The Blighty leader motioned with his gun for the three Dog guards to get into the dungeon as Martin freed Mandy. ‘Thanks.’

Mandy rubbed her arms and wrists, trying to get her circulation back. Still rubbing her wrist, she strode over to a box of equipment and dragged it over to the dungeon. She called for Martin and Bertie to come over too. ‘Help me with this stuff will you?’ she knelt, peering into the box. ‘What is it?’ Martin knelt down next to the box. It was filled with all manner of leather, plastic and metal objects. ‘We want three of these.’ Mandy held up something that looked like a ping-pong ball welded to a leather strap. ‘What’s that?’ Martin tried to make sense of it. ‘That’s a ball-gag, old chap,’ Bertie said, rummaging through the box too. He pulled out a couple more of the items. 'A ball gag?’ Martin glanced down at his crotch. ‘No, the ball goes in the mouth, see?’ Mandy fastened one of the gags around the Sergeant’s mouth. Martin noticed how much of the Sergeant wasn’t covered by her basque and felt himself blush. ‘Oh, I see.’ ‘The gags are to stop them from calling for help,’ Mandy said. ‘Also because I’m feeling a bit mean.’

She turned to the ex-mayor. ‘Did you have to rescue me quite so quickly?’ ‘Sorry, old girl.’ Bertie glanced at Martin. ‘I was under orders.’ ‘Er… what?’ Martin said. ‘Oh, sorry.’ ‘We also need some handcuffs or something similar.’ Mandy ignored Martin’s apology. ‘Is that a good idea?’ Martin asked. ‘I’ll say!’ Bertie burrowed deeper into the box of accessories. ‘Sounds good to me.’ ‘No,’ Mandy said. ‘We just need something to stop them removing these gags as soon as we’re out of sight.’ ‘Oh….’ Bertie was crestfallen for a moment. ‘Still, plenty of time for all that sort of thing once we’ve saved the world, eh?’

‘Right.’ Mandy got to her feet after they’d gagged and handcuffed the Sergeant and the two guards. ‘Can I have the other gun?’ Martin handed her the third pistol. ‘Shall we get out of here?’ Mandy said, heading towards the stairway out of the
cellar. ‘Er, Mandy?’ Martin called. She turned. ‘What now? We haven’t got time to mess around. The Dogs will be looking for the house.’ ‘Sorry,’ Martin said. ‘I just thought that - perhaps - you might consider putting some clothes on, first.’ Mandy looked down at herself, then up at the two men. ‘No need to trouble yourself on my behalf,’ Bertie said. ‘But I think we would stand out a bit with you naked like that.’ Mandy strode back into the dungeon, handed her pistol to Martin, and began forcing herself back into her leather jumpsuit. Once dressed, Mandy strode over to Martin, snatched the gun back from his hand and led the way to the stairway once more. The two men hurried to catch her up. As they ran, Bertie was shoving the Sergeant’s and the guard’s uniforms into a plastic carrier bag he’d found in the box of sex toys and accessories. ‘Should I ask what you want with those?’ Martin asked. ‘We may need them as disguises, to escape.’

‘Hey…!’ There was the sound of chairs scraped back and a general scuffle, then silence. Bertie came back through the door, walking backwards, his gun pointing at the two guards following him through the doorway. Then came Mandy, also with her gun covering the two captured guards in front of her.
‘Bertie, and you,’ Mandy said to Martin as she pulled out one of the uniforms from the carrier bag. ‘Take these two down to the dungeons and secure them with the others. I’ll put this uniform on and man the desk until you get back. But be
quick.’ Martin pulled his gun, indicating for the guards to start down the steps. The guards, still with their hands behind their heads, shuffled carefully down the steps. ‘Come on, chaps, sorry chap and chapess,’ Bertie said, nudging the one guard in the back with his pistol. ‘Hurry it up.’ The guards picked up speed, but it still felt like a lifetime to Martin before they reached the bottom step. Then it took another lifetime to get the two new guards
bound and gagged and in the dungeon with the others.

I think it would be a good idea for us to put the uniforms on, too,’ Bertie said. 'These two look to be about the right sizes for us.' He pointed to the two new guards. The male guard was about the same size as Bertie, and the female guard was as tall as Martin, but thinner. Luckily, though, it looked as though the quartermaster service had failed her too, as the uniform was far too big for her. 'Strip.' Bertie ordered. 'Now.' At first, the female guard was unwilling to remove her uniform. Eventually she did, then everyone could see why. The Sergeant's eyes widened in lust as she saw the lingerie the other guard was -almost - wearing. 'They were in one of the rooms upstairs.' The guard tried, unsuccessfully, to cover those parts of her the lingerie didn't. 'I wish I'd known about this place before all this started,' Bertie said. 'Anyway, my dear. I commend you on your taste and I'm sorry to have to put you through all this.' He, as carefully as possible, bound and gagged her, before leading her into the dungeon where the Sergeant wasted no time shuffling towards the new prisoner. The male guard, once he realised he was to be stripped and incarcerated next to several naked or semi-naked women, lost his tardiness, becoming very eager to be locked in with the women as soon as possible.

Once they were satisfied they'd made the Dogs as secure as they could, Martin and Bertie ran for the steps. Bertie took one last wistful glance at the women he was leaving behind. 'Ah, but if we had world enough and time,' he said to the prisoners. 'Still... good night, ladies, good night.' Martin peered carefully around the cellar door. He sighed with relief when he saw Mandy still sitting at the desk, a guard's uniform stretched tight over her leather jumpsuit. Mandy grinned as she saw Martin in a Dog uniform again. 'Oh, I do like a man in uniform,' she said.

Return to “Excerpts from mainstream Stories”