A display of USB games

soundman

A display of USB games

Post by soundman »

This game is mainly used to show the basic system and main gameplay of the fan game made by me. There may be a huge difference between the theme and content that may be used in the future finished product and the DEMO. I sincerely hope that you, as a tester, can give me suggestions and opinions
https://www.mediafire.com/file/p1hv3ll4 ... 2_-EN.rar/
https://www.mediafire.com/file/p1hv3ll4 ... 2_-EN.rar/
As a matter of fact, I am not familiar with medieval themes due to cultural reasons, just because the most material I can find is medieval. I hope that an author who is familiar with this subject can give me some introduction about this subject, such as clothing, architecture, language and so on. Of course, we can also change a theme, as just starting architecture, this is not a very important problem ~
esercito sconfitto

Re: A display of USB games

Post by esercito sconfitto »

many thanks , Soundman, it works fine... but I am the worst player in the History of video games... I am still fighting against these two skeletons :(
soundman

Post by soundman »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:33 pm many thanks , Soundman, it works fine... but I am the worst player in the History of video games... I am still fighting against these two skeletons :(
You can avoid a fight by going around the woods next to it.
liumangji

Post by liumangji »

I think it would be better to use the same game engine to make a game with the theme of WW2, just like Commands
deadly_sunburn

Post by deadly_sunburn »

Hi soundman, I find it really hard to get behind the first girl (even though she's not moving), probably because I have to move diagonally?
so, maybe you can solve this by allowing player to toggle the movement/position grid view in game on/off
It would also be nice if we can see a bit more detail when taking the first girl's clothes, like it is on the 2nd girl (a priestess or something?).
other than that, I think it's a perfectly playable game :) good stuff!
soundman

Post by soundman »

liumangji wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:44 am I think it would be better to use the same game engine to make a game with the theme of WW2, just like Commands
I just think traditional RPG combat is a good use of ww2 genre.... It's kind of funny. I can actually use another game engine to do part of the allied Death Squads effect, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work in non-Chinese environments, or can we get rid of combat altogether? Isn't a game too difficult when it's seen ending?
soundman

Post by soundman »

deadly_sunburn wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:49 pm Hi soundman, I find it really hard to get behind the first girl (even though she's not moving), probably because I have to move diagonally?
so, maybe you can solve this by allowing player to toggle the movement/position grid view in game on/off
It would also be nice if we can see a bit more detail when taking the first girl's clothes, like it is on the 2nd girl (a priestess or something?).
other than that, I think it's a perfectly playable game :) good stuff!
For me, considering the experience of non-USB gamers, rhythm is the main thing that keeps you from getting tired of the game quickly, and there are things I can't do with the game engine I'm using right now, it's a balancing act.

Return to “Poser Stories by SOUND MAN”