"Successful Patrol " by Xerses11071

esercito sconfitto

"Successful Patrol " by Xerses11071

Post by esercito sconfitto »

A sequel to the story "Failed Patrol" already presented here

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=5960

Inconspicuously, a German patrol car weaved its way up the road, even being waved past by a distracted young guard, who did not seem to notice that only one vehicle was returning from the multiple that left. Once it was close to the local HQ, several figures dressed in sharp Nazi uniforms spilled out. With the utterly disgraced Jeanette in the lead, the group of heroines looked around to make sure the coast was clear, and not seeing any other guards in the immediate area, snuck down the road. The compound which was their target was just up ahead.

“Even think about betraying us Jeanette, and we’ll give you such a wedgie you’ll never be able to pull the fabric out of that treacherous ass of yours!” Delphine muttered, giving their captive a sharp kick to her bottom.

“OUCH!! Ohhhh…” Jeanette whined and rubbed her booty, ‘I’m not going to betray you! I’ve suffered enough…” she groaned.

“So what kind of resistance are we going up against?” Leila spoke, “We need to make sure you’re not leading us into a trap”.

“The only people at base are the cadets, just girls in training….” Jeanette had no problem betraying her former employers if it meant her precious ass was no longer on the line. “You disposed of the regular patrol women, there’s only like two really guards, and they’re also still cadets.”

“For your sake, let's hope you’re telling the truth” Nadine pressed her liberated pistol into Jeanette’s tender tush to accentuate the threat.

“EEEHHH!! Don’t point that thing there!!” Jeanette practically jumped up as the sensation of cold metal against her soft flesh.

“Tell us exactly what we’ll be facing,” Isabelle sternly added.

“There are six cadets, two of them are on guard duty, but no one suspects an attack on the base” Jenette confessed, “I swear I’m telling the truth!”.

“We believe you…” Delphine smirked.

“As you should....ze base is open for you, you will be like ze foxes in the hen houses, as zey say”, Jeanette tried to ingratiate herself to her captors, hoping to spare her tender tush and bruised ego any more damage.

“What shall be done with this one??” Leila pointed at Jeanette, “we can’t leave her free when we go in…”

“No”, Delphine smiled, she grabbed Delphine discarded bra and advanced on the Vichy Vixen.

“Hey, what are you do-” Jeanette’s confused protests were cut off as Delphine gagged her with her own Brassiere, as the captive continued to struggle, she moved around her, grabbed both of her wrists, and looped the waistband of her own skimpy underwear around them. “MMMPPPHHH!!!” as Jeanette wriggled, Delphine propelled her forward with a smack to her red rump, causing the bad girl to fall, but Delphine lowered her to the ground. She then folded her wiggling ankles up against her thighs, and stretched the fabric of her underwear to its absolute max, securing them as well with its waistband.

“Sorry babe!!” Delphine laughed at the red faced, hogtied traitor, “We just couldn't risk you alerting anyone, don’t worry though, we won’t forget about you!”.

Taking a moment to laugh, the heroines then crept up to the looming German HQ building.

Meanwhile, in the Barracks room inside the sprawling HQ, four young and beautiful cadets were lounging about their beds, many half dressed in only their undergarments and stockings, chatting excitedly. All were between the ages of seventeen and twenty.

“Do you think patrol will come back with prisoners?” Klaudia, a slender green eyed brunette dressed only in her panties and underwear grinned, kicking her shapely legs up in the air.

“I hope it is some of my country women who are too foolish” Ruthana, the only non German girl in the room, a curvy young Frenchwoman yawned. A typical Femme of Gallic heritage, she had nut brown locks, plump red lips, and soft lake blue eyes.

“I’m guessing they caught some frogs….no offense intended!” Sinthia, a good looking ingenue with reddish-blonde hair replied, sitting up in her bed.

“No offense...ze sooner ze resistance crushed ze better!” Ruthana smirked, casually massaging her foot with one hand.

“I feel sorry for those poor girls on patrol!” Klaudia interjected, before she could continue, the last girl, a blonde young Fraulein named Inga spoke.

“I know! It's just practice, but still, I’d hate to have to be up and about, it's not like we’ll ever be attacked anyway…”.

“Leonie and Ilda should be back soon anyway” Ruthana responded to Inga’s concern. (She had always had a little embarrassing crush on the cute teenage blonde, despite her current fling with Klaudia, not that she’d ever admit it of course).

“At least they’re not as bad off as Lisa and Hanna!, poor girls!” Sinthia laughed.

“Oh yeah!” Ruthana snickered, “those bimbos are going to be in for a hard time, trekking through the forest….I almost feel sorry for them!”

As the cadets continued to laugh at their comrades’ misfortune, none of them noticed a sound coming from outside their door…

Shortly before that, Leonie and Ilda stopped near a corner of the building for a smoke break, each taking out a cigarette and lighting them simultaneously.

Leonie, a curvy brunette with her hair done up in a bun spoke first, “this guard duty is such nonsense, I mean, it's not like those partisans or whoever they are would ever attack us!”.

“Ughh…” the taller, blonde Ilda moaned in agreement, “besides, these uniforms are so boring and drab, she gestured at their matching brown shirts, knee length skirts, heeled boots, and silk stockings.

“I know, no individuality at all…” Leonie grumbled her approval.

“Hey the patrol’s returning!” Ilda looked over her partner’s shoulder at a group of uniformed young women marching up the driveway.

“You’re right! Wonder if they found anything?” Leonie looked more closely. However, even though she didn't know the garrison members super well even at this point, these ladies did not look familiar.

A second later, two of these newcomers were upon them. A slender auburn haired girl, and a curvier, olive skinned woman, “Shouldn't you girls get back to your barracks?” the first one grinned.

“We’re on patrol!, hey who are you?” Ilda was indignant at first, but then her eyes narrowed, she had to agree, they were not members of the garrison.

“Yeah!” Leonie added, “who the hell are you!?”.

“Um, we are the garrison’s replacements” The darker woman continued, smirking slightly, “They must not have told you, yeah, the other women are gone now”.

The two guards thought for a second, Ilda was the first to respond, “Nah, we could have heard that!” she began to draw her gun.

“Intru-!” Leonie tried to sound the alarm and grab her own weapon, when a powerful hand closed over her mouth.

“Oh well, guess we get to do this the fun way…” Delphine laughed, as Nadine and Isabelle suddenly jumped out of hiding and muffled the young guards before they could scream.

Leila and Delphine rushed forward to help their comrades, soon both Nazi Bimbos had been hogtied stripped of their boots, skirts and over shirts, and stashed away under a thornbush, producing many little yelps of pain.

“Well that went well, Apres toi?” Isabelle smirked at Delphine. Leaving behind their two squirming captives, the heroines proceeded into the building itself.

Klaudia was the first to notice the door to their barracks room swing open, “oh you’re back…” she yawned nonchalantly, expecting to see the familiar faces of Lisa and Hanna.

Instead, four women barged into the room, guns drawn at the shocked, half dressed cadets.

Suddenly, Delphine’s eyes locked with Ruthana’s wide baby blues.

“Sister!?” Both young women spoke at the same, both in shock, though Ruthanna's was one of terror, and Delphine that of anger.

“Ladies'' Delphine strode past the other scrambling Frauleins, gun still drawn, over to Ruthana. “This unfortunately is my spoiled half sister Ruthana, or Ruth for short, evidently she thought her life of luxury could better be maintained by throwing in her lot with the Germans, didn't you, Ruth?”.

“Family drama!, this just got spicy!” Leila wolf whistled.

Before either could respond, Klaudia objected, “who are you?! What do you want from us?” she blushed as she tried to cover up her heaving bra clad bosoms and put her regulation skirt back on.

“No need for that!” Nadine stopped her at the point of a gun, causing the now beet red faced cadet to nearly trip over herself.

“In answer to your question, we want all of the files concerning your orders, and records of everything reported back by reconnaissance at this base”, Isabelle professionally added.

“Finally” Nadine continued, “we want you! You girls are now POWs!” she clapped.

“Are you sure we have room?” Leila interjected, “can’t we just leave them hanging from wedgies somewhere?”. At this, there was much anxious whimpering from among the cadets.

“That would be hilarious,” Delphine laughed, “but I arranged secretly with a hotel owner in Switzerland to stash our booty in his basement, these bad girls will be comfortable enough there, or not, can’t say I really care!”.

“I’m scared!” Sinthia and Inga hugged tightly, while Klaudia and Ruthana held hands.

“Ah sis, you certainly know how to pick em” she whistled at the scantily clad, petite Brunette, “don’t worry, I’ll make sure you and your new girlfriend stay real close...but first!”. She grabbed her miserable soeur by her waist and flobbed the kicking howling spoiled brat over her lap.

“This was far over do sis!” ‘SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!!” “This is something our father should have done long ago!”.

“OOOOWWWW IEEE!!!!OOUUCHH!!!WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!” Rutha screamed and bawled as her precious ass was engulfed in pain, turning a shade of pink then bright red.

The other heroines clapped in approval, each grabbing one of the other squirming cadets and delivering a similar punishment to their spoiled bottoms. Soon the room was a cacophony of German shouts and wails of pain.

“WAAAHHH! ‘SOB!’ MY ASSS!!” Rutha clutched her agonized booty, as if to check that it was still there.

“Hey Leila, bring the tattoo kit?” Delphine smirked, her gorgeous yet vacuous bimbo of a sister’s ordeal was not done yet.

“Please!! Not my perfect booty!” Rutha moaned, “it will be ruined!”.

“You are a traitor, a skank, and a terrible sister!” Delphine grimaced, “now hold still, or this might not turn out right for you!”. In a few minutes, in fine cursive, Delphine had tattooed the words “spoiled brat” upon Ruth’s delicate cheeks.

After gathering the papers and codes they needed, Delphine tossed the still sobbing Ruth ass up over her shoulder, “come on girls!” she commanded, and the others did the same with the four remaining cadets, also thoroughly spanked and bawling.

They carried their trophies back to the car, and after tying each cadet tightly up, shoved them into the back compartment where there was barely room for all four. There was even less once Ilda and Leonie as well as Jeanette had been added to the shapely collection.

Delphine had an idea, “I’ll let you spend this valuable bonding time with your girlfriend, not sure if you’ve had an official first date yet!”, she positioned Ruth and Klaudia face to face, before shoving them tightly together in a garish mockery of a make-out session. Then secured them fast with loops of rope around their waists, ankles, knees, thighs, and head. “MMMPPPHHH!!!!” The traumatized bad girls, now sharing what looked like a passionate lovers’ kiss could only squirm as the lid was shut down on them.

“We can pick off the rest on the way back, it will be a squeeze but i’m sure they won’t mind!” Leila laughed, referencing their other captives currently stashed in a neat pile in the wood.

The heroines and their prisoners then drove off, leaving little evidence, save a disheveled barracks room that they were ever there. In the following few days, german authorities could only guess what had happened to the unfortunate garrison.

The End

Return to “Stories by non USB members”