"Haven Troopers " at Pixiv

esercito sconfitto

"Haven Troopers " at Pixiv

Post by esercito sconfitto »

our friend and long time USB member Panpanchenchen , under his alias 305435632, created another wonderful story based on this well known character

enjoy , folks :D

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/93862179
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: "Haven Troopers " at Pixiv

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

This is a really nice story.
The soldier's uniforms are a cool design.
And I love how both soldiers are wearing matching camouflaged underwear. I suppose those are standard issue. LOL!.
To top it off, the unconscious women being stuffed into a box together is so neat.
Love it all.
kodonly

Post by kodonly »

305435632 has good stuff
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

This is really cool. However, Darth, to your comment referencing the "unconscious women" I think, and I could be wrong, you are supposed to think they intruders broke their necks. While I am not usually a fan of fatal stuff, this has so many good points I can enjoy it anyway.

It has so many good points of the genre. First off, you have the one sentry who is supposed to be monitoring the radio reading a magazine and allowing herself to be less alert than she should be. The skilled intruder then lowers herself down and easily takes out the unsuspecting guard.

While this is happening the other guard stands not far away not realizing her partner has been dispatched. With the first guard out having been take out the second intruder can easily sneak up on and eliminate the second guard.

And I agree with you Darth. The matching undershirt and panties are sexy. And the guards are adorable.

Cool scene.

Return to “Poser Stories by Panpanchenchen”