sentry duty aftermath

dummy76

sentry duty aftermath

Post by dummy76 »

Trooper Alexa still remembers that she was on patrol with her semiautomatic rifle, bullet proof vest, black tank top and black cargo pants. It was a warm night, and she remembers overhearing from her commanding officer that a rebel commander was captured and detained in their base. Her partner Yana was not responding to her radio messages, after saying that her sector was clear. She found it usual, as shifts can be boring and the usual patrol route inside the base seemed far from danger. Suddenly, Alexa thinks she heard some footsteps when a strong arm wrapped around her neck, while a hand covered her face mask forming an effective gag. Before she can even react, she felt some strong knees hitting her back and the feeling of being strangled hit her. She remembered struggling until it went dark.

She awoke feeling the cold tiles of the bathroom floor. Her hands were outstretched and ziptied to the pipe under the sink. She tasted her socks on her mouth which was also duct taped shut. She could still feel her bandeau white bra and her white bikini panties on her. Her knees were also ziptied. She struggled and cried through her gag, hoping for help. She noticed on her side that Yana sat propped against the wall, with only her boyshorts and socks on. Her sports bra was wrapped around her neck, and her chest was breathing. She must have been strangled for information. Evidence of tears are on her cheeks, and duct tape wrapped around her mouth. Her hands were behind her, and they must be ziptied. Her knees were ziptied as well.
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: sentry duty aftermath

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Great story, Dummy76. A tad on the short side, but I liked it very much.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

thank you darth! glad you enjoyed. missed writing and was motivated by all the other posts here in the forum
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

dummy76 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:33 am thank you darth! glad you enjoyed. missed writing and was motivated by all the other posts here in the forum
You're welcome. I always enjoy the short tales you come up with.
To be honest, my favorite part was the trooper being gagged with her own socks. A great touch.
kodonly

Post by kodonly »

I am a fan of the description of the uniform, practical but sexy
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

kodonly wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:55 am I am a fan of the description of the uniform, practical but sexy
Thank you kodonly. Hope you are doing well
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Very nice. A short, sweet and straight to the point story. :D

I liked the idea that we're kind of seeing this story through Alexa's memory as she says of how she "remembers" what happened when she was on patrol that fateful day. :D

Your short story as well lets us play with our imagination for a bit too. For instance, maybe the escaping rebel tried on Yana's uniform first but realised it was either too big or too small, so naturally she saw Alexa who was closer to her size. Or, maybe the captured rebel secretly had a partner who was busting her out. It's good, because sometimes it's those little hidden details that add a sense of wonder and mystery. :D

Great work and I look forward to reading your next story. :D
Last edited by Trackman281 on Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

Trackman281 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:56 am Very nice. A short, sweet and straight to the point story. :D

I liked the idea that we're kind of seeing this story through Alexa's memory as she says of how she "remembers" what happened when she on patrol that fateful day. :D

Your short story as well lets us play with our imagination for a bit too. For instance, maybe the escaping rebel tried on Yana's uniform first but realised it was either too big or too small, so naturally she saw Alexa who was closer to her size. Or, maybe the captured rebel secretly had a partner who was busting her out. It's good, because sometimes it's those little hidden details that add a sense of wonder and mystery. :D

Great work and I look forward to reading your next story. :D
Thank you Trackman from an amazing writer as you. I will write it from Yana's perspective soon. And thank you for the comment: i agree, that it leaves a lot to your imagination
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Thank you Trackman from an amazing writer as you.
Thank you! :D
I will write it from Yana's perspective soon. And thank you for the comment: i agree, that it leaves a lot to your imagination
It certainly does. ;) I look forward to reading it and if it's anything like this short story of yours, them I'm certain I will enjoy it just as much, as I'll be honest, I'm quite a fan of your work. :D

Return to “Stories by Dummy76”