TACTICAL '09: "SLAUGHTERED"

darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

This is a story I wrote & originally intended to be drawn as a comic. However, the nerve damage in my hands became so severe, I had to stop drawing all together.
So, I decided to "Cherry Pick" the Uniform Stealing part & rewrite it to present here.
Hope you all enjoy it anyway. It would've mad a kick-ass comic though.
Somewhere in Mexico. One of the immortal Slaughter's many secret bases...
In the Women's RestRoom...
Corporal Gwen Doyle finishes a much needed bathroom break...
Little does the young soldier realize, she's being observed from the air conditioning duct above...
Tactical: "Well...a disguise is a disguise, no matter how you get it."
Thinking to herself, while she peers through the slots of the vent...
Tactical: "Am I really going to attack some poor girl, while she's on the toilet taking a piss?!"
Quickly thinking the situation over in her mind: "Yeah...looks like I am."
After coming to terms what she's about to do...
Tactical kicks off the vent "CLANG!"...
Gwen, startled by the noise looks up: "What the?!"
Suddenly, Tactical leaps out of the duct and descends on the confused woman...
Tactical, while in mid-air: "Don't bother to pull up those panties, sweetie!"
Once she lands, Gwen jumps off the toilet onto her feet.
Before Gwen can call for help, she finds the gun barrel of Tactical's weapon jammed in her mouth:
Gwen's eyes widen & her cries are muffled: "ULLLKKK!"
Tactical: "Don't you know it's rude to talk when your mouth is full?!"
It seems you've found yourself in one hell of an embarrassing situation, honey!"
The helpless soldier's eyes begin to tear up:
Tactical: "Don't worry about the gun! Just pretend it's your boyfriend's dick! You're good at sucking that, right?!"
Our heroine looks Gwen's up and down. She's pretty sure the uniform will fit:
Tactical: "It'd be in your best interest to start stripping! Right now!"
Gwen, with the gun barrel still in her mouth, slowly begins to remove her uniform:
Tactical: "See? Everything's going smoothly."
Within a few minutes...Gwen is undressed.
She's just wearing a pink lacy bra and a pair of white crew socks. Her panties are stretched between her knees.
Tactical puts her gun to Gwen's head: "Alright...you've done your part."
She motions with her gun for Gwen to sit.
Tactical: "Sit your ass on the toilet!" Come on, buttercup, I don't have all day!"
Gwen does as she's instructed.
Tactical reaches into a pouch on her belt, pulling out a small syringe.
Gwen, frightened at the sight of the syringe: "What the fuck are you gonna do with that?!!"
Tactical: "It's a little something to help you relax! This might hurt, dear!"
Tactical inserts the needle into Gwen's neck.
A struggling Gwen lets out a cry of pain: "ERRR!"
Tactical: "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?!
The sedative begins to take immediate effect and Gwen's eyes roll back into her head:
As Gwen falls into unconsciousness, she lets out a slight sigh: "Unnnnnnn..."
With Gwen drugged, Tactical can focus on getting dressed.
Soon...
Tactical is now disguised in Gwen's uniform:
Gwen, only wearing a bra & socks, is sitting on the toilet, slumped forward. Her legs wide open, panties between her knees.
Tactical gives an almost sadistic grin as she closes the stall door.
Tactical: "Sorry to' leave you like this, bimbo. Enjoy your nap!"
After exiting the bathroom, Tactical begins to search Slaughter's base...
THE END
Trackman281

Re: TACTICAL '09: "SLAUGHTERED"

Post by Trackman281 »

Hahaha, Darth, this is a very cool mini story! :lol:

Tactical makes for a perfect character, she's clearly one your characters who leans more to the " dark side" of USB and really isn't afraid to insult her victim after scaring the daylights out of them, still in all fairness, at least she let Gwen stay seated on the toilet. :lol:

Fantastic mini story, I really liked it and I'm sorry about the nerve damage in your hand as well, I must admit, that was disheartening to hear, as I've always been a fan of your artwork.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Tactical's way of silencing a sentry is definitely unique. :lol: Nothing much to say. A good mini-story, more mature than average but that's what makes it stand out.

I'm saddened to hear about the deterioration of your health problem. I know it's not much, but I hope you'll be able to recover and I wish you good luck.
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I'm happy you both enjoyed the story. And thank you for the sympathy regarding my hand.
Drawing has been one of my favorite hobbies since the late 70's. I was only 4 or 5 when I started drawing.
It's very disheartening when you can't do something you love and enjoy so much anymore.
Being creative comes very naturally to me. Throughout my entire life, whenever I had an idea, I'd quick sketch it on something handy. Paper, envelopes, napkins, whatever.
I was always drawing in school (and getting in trouble too). I recently found an old school copybook marked "Fall '89". It had a ton of "Mini-Comics I drew, when I was supposed to be doing class work.
I kid you not: The comics were called "Chris Campagna Presents". An Anthology series that had Horror Icons battling one another, plus my own Super-Heroes thrown into the mix.
Some of the battles included: Jason Voorhees Vs Frankenstein's Monster. Jason Vs The Blob. Jason Voorhees Vs Michael Myers Vs Freddy Kruger.
There was also an unfinished tale where the 80's Slasher Icons battled the "Classic" Universal Monsters.
Sorry, guys. I was ranting again. I don't know why I do that?
Anyhow, stay tuned. I have more short stories in the works.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Hi Darth,

So sorry to hear your are having issues with your hands. Hopefully you can get some relief.

Love this story. Poor Gwen! She just wanted to use the bathroom. Love that she never got the chance to pull her panties up.

And I love the way Tactical uses a drug to put her to sleep when she is done with her. So cool.

Return to “Stories by Darth Chlorophorm”