THE EXPENDABLES '93: "A LOTUS TALE"

darth chlorophorm 2

THE EXPENDABLES '93: "A LOTUS TALE"

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

THE EXPENDABLES 1993: "A LOTUS TALE"
The Story so far...
The Expendables have traveled from Earth fifty three to our Earth.
They've come with a warning of an impending invasion from an Interdimensional Alien force.
Mistaken as a threat, most of The Expendables are arrested and imprisoned within Atlantic Command Headquarters.
The Expendables' rescue rests on the shoulders of their team-mate Lotus.
On the road, less than a mile from Atlantic Command HQ.
Our tale begins with a military Jeep, containing one occupant.
Private first class, Megan Stevens, was in a hurry to arrive at the base. She was starving, having skipped breakfast. "Why did I do that?" keeps running through her mind.
She suddenly slams on the breaks. There was a young woman laying in the middle of the road.
The private jumps out of her jeep and runs to the young woman's size.
Her first instinct, check for a pulse. Aloud she says: "Good, she's got a pulse!"
Reaching for the Walkie Talkie on her belt. "I've got to call this in!"
Private Stevens hears a voice say: "I'm afraid I can't allow that!"
Megan looks at the woman, who wasn't injured at all. "What the hell?! You're all right?!".
The Young woman was Lotus.
She replies: "I am now that you're here!"
The confused Private asks the young mutant: "What is all this?!"
Lotus answers: "This was all a trap! And you fell right into it like a dumb ass!"
Both women, now standing face to face.
"This is a restricted road! You can't be here!" Private Stevens informs Lotus. "You're under arrest!"
Lotus' eyes begin to glow pink. "I highly doubt that, honey!"
Megan begins to feel strange, her eyelids getting heavy. "What's happening to me?!"
"Having trouble staying awake? That's my power taking effect on you!' Lotus explains.
"I don't understand? Powers?"
"It's better not to think about it." Lotus says, taking Megan by the hand.
"Let's find a nice, quiet place for you to rest, G.I Bimbo." She leads the "Entranced" Megan off the side of the road, into the woods.
Not much later, deep in the woods:
Lotus, now dressed in the Private's Camouflage fatigues.
She's lacing up the combat boots. The boots are uncomfortable, because they're too small.
"Jesus, girl! You've got tiny feet!" Lotus complains.
In a hypnotic state, Megan is seated on a large rock.
The young woman is only dressed in a black sports bra, white panties and black socks.
Lotus walks over to Megan. Megan has a "Blank" expression on her face, totally unaware of her situation.
"Just not your day, is it, sweetie?!"
She gently pats Megan on her head and in a "Mocking" tone says: "When the Army said "Be All You Can Be", I don't think this is what they meant!"
A disguised Lotus emerges from the woods.
Hoping in the jeep, she starts the engine.
"This outfit better get me past the front gate!"
The jeep takes off down the road, heading towards Atlantic Command.
Trackman281

Re: THE EXPENDABLES '93: "A LOTUS TALE"

Post by Trackman281 »

Brilliant short story, I like Lotus as a character, I think she's awesome. I enjoyed the whole scenario of Megan being led into the woods and unknowingly forced to give Lotus her uniform thanks to Lotus's powers. Plus who doesn't enjoy it when an infiltrator gives a little cheeky jab at their victims expense. :D 8-)

Amazing work. :D
darth chlorophorm 2

Trackman281 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:27 am Brilliant short story, I like Lotus as a character, I think she's awesome. I enjoyed the whole scenario of Megan being led into the woods and unknowingly forced to give Lotus her uniform thanks to Lotus's powers. Plus who doesn't enjoy it when an infiltrator gives a little cheeky jab at their victims expense. :D 8-)

Amazing work. :D
Again, Thanks for your kind words, Trackman.
The Expendables were a group I created back in 1990. A teenage Dead End had been a member.
Recently I wanted to revisit these "Old Day", but do something a bit different. Rather than just do a simple "Flashback" or "Lost Tale", I went with the concept of an Alternate Universe.
A group of Expendables from an Alternate Earth, must travel to "Our" Earth, to warn "Us" of a dangerous new enemy.
Rather than being believed by the Government, the team finds themselves captured.
I figured this was a perfect opportunity for a Uniform Stealing story.
Lotus was a new member I came up with for this "Alternate" version of the team & thought the story should center around her.
I really didn't have any powers in mind for her, when I thought her up. I just had the visuals in mind. Costume, Look, Hair Style and so on.
When I started writing the story, I thought maybe she might have some type of Hypnosis powers, plus some other abilities too.
Here's my first sketch of the original team, from July 1990.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Love the story Darth! Mind control is always so fun.

Interesting that Lotus didn't put Megan to sleep. So how long will she remain entranced like that?
darth chlorophorm 2

meditions142 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:17 pm Love the story Darth! Mind control is always so fun.

Interesting that Lotus didn't put Megan to sleep. So how long will she remain entranced like that?
Meditions, I'm glad you liked the story.
As for how long poor Megan will be hypnotized? I'd say several hours.
Lotus knows she needed the disguise for at least a few hours, in order to rescue her friends. So, I figure she placed a suggestion in Megan's mind to remain entranced long enough for her to accomplish her task.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

[/quote]

As for how long poor Megan will be hypnotized? I'd say several hours.
Lotus knows she needed the disguise for at least a few hours, in order to rescue her friends. So, I figure she placed a suggestion in Megan's mind to remain entranced long enough for her to accomplish her task.
[/quote]

Very good. I love how easily Lotus took control of Megan's mind.

Return to “Stories by Darth Chlorophorm”