COPYCAT '94: "THE STRIP JOINT"

darth chlorophorm 2

COPYCAT '94: "THE STRIP JOINT"

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

COPYCAT 1994: "THE STRIP JOINT"
Copycat Mission Log: "Little Nicki, is the son of Baron Port's most powerful Mob Boss."
"Every afternoon, he and his boys go to the local Strip Join "Booty", for lunch and a ''Show ``.
"Turns out, Nicki is there to see his girlfriend, Lucy Legs, the bar's main attraction".
"The plan is for me to replace Nicki's girlfriend and hopefully he'll lead me to his father."
Meanwhile, in Lucy Legs' dressing room.
Lucy, a very beautiful and buxom woman, is on the floor, unconscious.
She has a dust mask, soaked in chloroform, fixed over her nose and mouth to ensure she remains sleeping.
Lucy is on her back, legs wide open.
After rendering the dancer unconscious with the chloroform, Copycat removed Lucy's Bra, Thong, Garter Belt, Nylons and High Heels.
Copycat, now dressed in Lucy's outfit, has also "Shifted" to look exactly like her too.
She says: "No wonder they call you "Leg", honey. You're pretty damn tall."
Reaching down, Copycat grabs a hold of Lucy's breast with both hands and shakes them.
"Yep! Implants! I should've guessed! I'm sure every whore that dances here has plastic tits!"
Quickly, Copycat stashes the unconscious Lucy in the closet.
"I know you'd rather be shaking your ass for cash, honey. Too bad. Sleep tight, bimbo!"
Copycat locks the dressing door behind her and heads out to the stage.
Last edited by darth chlorophorm 2 on Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trackman281

Re: COPYCAT '94: "THE STRIP JOINT"

Post by Trackman281 »

Two for the price of one with your short stories today. What more could I ask for. 8-)
Lucy is on her back, legs wide open
Don't worry, I'm sure in her line of work, she's used to being like this. :P :lol:

Well, another amazing short story, out of the two you posted, if I'm being honest, I actually this one was my favourite, I guess it's the whole idea of a stripper of all things being funnily enough....Stripped....For her costume, oh the irony. :lol:

I like the fact that copycat gets some more on screen time as she truly is something special. The writing was fantastic and the story itself is a classic. Overall, excellent work Darth. :D
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: COPYCAT '94: "THE STRIP JOINT"

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Trackman281 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:32 am Two for the price of one with your short stories today. What more could I ask for. 8-)
Lucy is on her back, legs wide open
Don't worry, I'm sure in her line of work, she's used to being like this. :P :lol:

Well, another amazing short story, out of the two you posted, if I'm being honest, I actually this one was my favourite, I guess it's the whole idea of a stripper of all things being funnily enough....Stripped....For her costume, oh the irony. :lol:

I like the fact that copycat gets some more on screen time as she truly is something special. The writing was fantastic and the story itself is a classic. Overall, excellent work Darth. :D
Thanks, TM. I'm happy you're happy.
I actually just wrote the story in about ten minutes.
I had wanted to do a Exotic Dancer impersonation for a long time. So, I decided to go with Copycat stealing the woman's identity completely for some reason.

Return to “Stories by Darth Chlorophorm”