A ticklish encounter for flight attendant Cathy Flynn

esercito sconfitto

A ticklish encounter for flight attendant Cathy Flynn

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Trans Global Express Flight 4184 had just landed at LAX and was taxiing to the gate. Cathy Flynn the flight attendant had just completed a 12 hour duty day and her feet were hurting bad. She must get to the hotel and rest. The plane had its parking brake set and Cathy announced, "If you left your bag planeside, it will be here for you to pick up at the jetway. For checked bags you must pick up at baggage claim. Also, if you would be so kind as to pull the window shades down at your seat to make it comfortable for the next passengers it would be appreciated. Thank you for flying Trans Global Express and have a good day." As she smiled and put down the microphone.
She looked very professional in her black patent leather high heels, black opaque stockings, navy blue uniform and neckerchief she wore. She was the consummate professional flight attendant wearing ruby red lipstick, her blond hair just done up so nice and she had a very neat, clean appearance. She smiled and said goodbye to all the passengers as they left. Finally the ****pit door opened and the pilot and first officer came out and asked if Cathy would be long. All the crew were going to the hotel but Cathy said she had to do something first and would be there shortly. She gave the crew members a friendly smile and told them to go ahead without her. She would follow along later.
Once Cathy was satisfied that the crew and everybody had gone she closed the plane door and reached for a key she was wearing around her neck. It was a key to a small closet next to the galley. she opened it and inside was a blonde woman, dead to the world and bound and gagged. It was the REAL Cathy Flynn, the flight attendant that was supposed to be working the flight.
The fake flight attendant called the gate and said she was still on the plane and would be awhile. The jetway having been secured, the imposter could do what she was supposed to do now. The imposter, whose name was Maria Garcia, trapped the poor Ms Flynn that morning in the duty free shop at Kennedy Airport in New York. Maria spotted Cathy sampling some perfume and Maria wearing a phony duty free store employee name tag walked over and told her about this brand that she had in her hand. Cathy sprayed it on her arm took one whiff and collapsed, "My own special stuff, smiled Maria to the sleeping Cathy, 100 % chloroform. " And now I just think I'll drag you over to this storage room and have that uniform. She quickly removed her black patent leather high heels which had a bit of an odor. Being in a hurry as a flight attendant and unable to visit the laundry, she must've worn the same stockings the previous day. Next Maria reached up her skirt and pulled down the stockings. Next she unbuttoned her dress and quickly removed it. She could see that Cathy had a matching black bra and panties. Maria got some rope out and proceeded to tie her up first her ankles then in between her thighs. Next her arms were tied behind her back. Maria started to get out of her clothes which consisted of a flannel shirt, with T shirt underneath, blue jeans, and dirty Converse All Stars. Maria took off her sneakers and balled her two smelly Navy blue trouser socks into Cathy's mouth and secured it with a red bandanna. Maria put the rest of her own clothes in a bag and proceeded to don the flight attendant uniform complete with the previous day's stockings. Once she was fully dressed, she enlisted the aid of a caterer who put Cathy in a bin marked "Food". Next Maria transposed her picture on Cathy's ID. She found out what flight she was supposed to work next by looking at the little trip pairing sheet the flight attendant's kept behind their IDs they wore around their necks. "Take her to the Minneapolis flight on gate C-39. " I'll meet you over there, Maria said to the caterer."

As soon as she was alone with Cathy, Maria bent down and reached in her pocket for some smelling salts. "Wake up sunshine," replied Maria. Cathy took a minute to clear her head but she couldn't believe the sight she saw, this woman wearing her flight attendant uniform. Maria pulled Cathy out of the closet and was now dragging her down the aisle of the plane. "Good thing I had the passengers pull down the window shades before they got off. People will believe any BS. That way nobody can see inside the plane," added Maria.
Once they reached a point about halfway down the aisle, they stopped. Maria proceeded to sit down at the feet of Cathy. She took off her high heels and proceeded to put her feet on Cathy's face. Cathy looked in horror as these oversize, sweaty nylon covered feet slowly made their way up to her. "How's that last 12 hours of foot stink smell, questioned Maria as she laughed. Maria then proceeded to take a feather out and vigorously tickle Cathy on the soles of her feet, she also worked the feather vigourously between Cathy's toes. Cathy shuddered and shook at this as she was very ticklish. this went on for a good half hour then Maria sat up and slowly pulled Cathy's bra down to reveal a firm set of breasts. "My, my you have a nice set of knockers on you honey", Maria said. Maria then proceeded to slowly tickle the nipples ever so slightly. the nipples started standing erect. "You must be enjoying this aren't you Cathy?" "Well aren't you the little whore?" I'll bet you do this all the time with the crews in those hotels you stay at dontcha?", Maria mocked. She continued to knead Cathy's breasts then proceeded to kiss her through her red bandanna gag. Although the gag was red, you could still make out the lipstick mark that appeared on the cloth. She then vigourously stroked Cathy's private area first slowly then vigorously some more. Cathy although frightened couldn't help but be a little turned on by this. Finally she climaxed as Maria added, Well that was fun. Well I better get up and out because the gate agent is gonna end up wondering what the hell I'm doin in here so I think I'll just leave you on here. "Get up!" "Hop over to the first set of seats in the first row." Cathy complied. "Ok now lie face down in the three seats across." First Maria raised the arms so Cathy could fit in the whole aisle. "Ok now i"m gonna hogtie your hands to your legs so bend 'em. After this Maria pulled her ratty Converse High Tops All Stars out of her bag and placed a generous portion of itching powder inside both. Here goes, I'll let you have my old sneakers as a parting gift. To Cathy the sneakers felt very dirty and slimy inside. In not time, she felt a faint itch which intensified in a few minutes causing her to frantically try to break her bonds. "Oops forgot one thing", observed Maria as she quickly fastened all three seat belts tight on the back and legs of Cathy. "Gotta belt you in for any unexpected turbulence," laughed Maria. With that Cathy could hardly move and was squealing like a pig trying to get out of her predicament. "Well I guess I'll leave now. You sure are gonna be embarrassed when the rest of the crew are looking for you and find you in this predicament. You're gonna have a lot of "splainin' to do," added Maria. "Well thanks for the uniform." "I have a thing for flight attendants so this will get me into any flight attendant crew lounge." " I just might want to do this again." At that Maria called the gate and told the agent to open the jetway. She was coming out. Maria secured the plane and was coming up the jetway. As she reached the gate, she said with a smile, "Last one, all secure." leaving Cathy to endure her own private hell all night.

The End

Return to “Stories by Hiflyer63”