locker room conversations

dummy76

locker room conversations

Post by dummy76 »

Storm troopers Issy and Yana were in the locker room, after their fitness regimen, before their scheduled patrol.

Issy sees Yana wear only a black tube bra and black tanga, before donning her uniform.

Issy: "Aren't you worried some of those rebels would mug us and steal our gear? I don't think you want to be found in those. They already infiltrated the factory in Lothal, and Allegra was found gagged with her socks, hands cuffed behind her back, and just her black thong. But she never really wore a bra."

Yana: "I don't think it would happen to us, since we're assigned to a not very important camp. Besides, I would rather be found dead than in these."

Issy goes on to wear her sports bra and boyshorts, followed by a tank top before wearing her uniform.

The two girls proceed to their assigned patrol. Unknown to them, two rebels were assigned on their first mission, which was to infiltrate this camp and rescue a captured force-sensitive. The two rebels entered the air vents of the camp, and jumped on the two storm troopers. Yana was strangled with her firearm being pulled by a rebel to her neck, while Issy was garroted with a nylon cord. Both troopers were dragged to an empty store room, and stripped of their uniforms.

They were found by other guards, but unfortunately, the rebel girls also took Issy's tank top.
Trackman281

Re: locker room conversations

Post by Trackman281 »

Nice work, a really enjoyable scene. :D

Honestly here's the important part. Do NOT stop writing, these short stories of yours are very good, they are refreshing and they are very enjoyable, plus watching female imperials getting stripped of their gear, never gets old. I think your doing a fantastic job and this was an amazing scene, well done! :D
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

Thank you Trackman!
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Great SW story, like always
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

Thank you FemaleSpy! Apologies about the brevity of the story
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

Yes, less in some cases really is more. I love characters having a conversation about being mugged for their clothing. My favorite story (Turkey of No Return) features probably the best lines I've ever written;

Brunette waitress: I'm glad there's four of us. An assassin couldn't overpower & replace all of us.
Redheaded waitress: A whole gang of assassin chicks could take our places easy--just bop us on the head, drag us inside a room & steal our uniforms.
Brunette waitress: That's icky! Girls knocking us out & then stripping us.

In the following panel, poison gas begins hissing its way into the elevator...

You definitely have a way with words. Keep it up with writing your wonderful stories.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Sorry to reply to this one so late.
Again, you've done an outstanding job writing a Star Wars USB story.
I do enjoy the conversations between the characters. Conversations and banter are a weakness of mine when it comes to my comics.

Return to “Stories by Dummy76”