may 4 star wars story

dummy76

may 4 star wars story

Post by dummy76 »

Rebel pilot Sabine Wren was captured and sent to one of the smaller Imperial bases. However, Sabine was able to use her feminine charms to lure the Storm Trooper guarding her cell. The Storm Trooper ended up being strangled (to death) by Sabine's strong legs, and fortunately, the Storm Trooper had the keys to her hand cuffs. Sabine was already stripping the young storm trooper of his uniform when she noticed a familiar smell. The dead trooper had semen on his black body suit. It must have been a result of the seduction Sabine did to lure the young trooper to his death.

"The problem with boys," Sabine said in her head. However, the Storm trooper was already half-naked at this point, with his gym-toned arms and abs showing, and a handsome face minus the bulging eyes and the tears from the strangling. Sabine would kiss him already if she were not in a hurry.

Fortunately, Sabine hears footsteps and a girl voice radioing the storm trooper.

"Lucas? Are you there?"

Sabine had a plan. She dragged Lucas' half naked corpse on the floor and made it lie face down on the floor, and she waited behind the open door. Storm Trooper Lauren was on patrol when she saw the half open door and was ready to shoot when a strong kick met her hand and she was swept on the floor. Lauren barely had time to react when Sabine's arms locked on her neck for a stranglehold. Lauren couldn't even shout for help as she flailed around the floor.

Sabine stripped Lauren of her uniform, which was the same as Lucas's. Luckily, there was no damage or stain or any bodily fluid on the uniform save some sweat. Lauren was wearing a black strapless bra, and a black thong. She was gym-toned, unlike the battle-hardened Sabine, and looked very athletic. It explained the strength of her struggles. She was also stunningly beautiful, which may have broken the hearts of troopers.

Sabine had a naughty idea after the uniform steal. She put Lauren on top of Lucas, and proceeded to escape.
Last edited by dummy76 on Thu May 06, 2021 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trackman281

Re: may 4 star wars story

Post by Trackman281 »

See, I was hoping you were going to do something like this for May 4th. :D

Well I must admit I did enjoy the scene with Sabine taking down Lauren for her uniform, that was very nice. :D

Overall another great short story. :D
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Great star Wars story, thanks :!:
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Very good story, Dummy. I realize I'm a day late, but the Force is in me. (Ouch!)
Rebels isn't my favorite series in the SW Franchise, however, I do like this era around "A New Hope".
The "Classic" Storm Troopers are still the coolest.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

thank you for all the great and encouraging comments. Hope you enjoy these shorts.

And yes, I loved the Lauren take down scene. I would have wanted to keep the troopers alive, but it might foil Sabine's escape and lead her to being recaptured.

Return to “Stories by Dummy76”