MIMIC 1993 PHANTOM EMPIRE

darth chlorophorm 2

MIMIC 1993 PHANTOM EMPIRE

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Hey, folks.
I wanted to add this one panel which is actually just a leftover from a comic I never completed.
I figured what the hell? Color it and write a short story.
Mimic the Shapeshifter (Copycat's clone) goes undercover a Super-Villainess.
Hope you all enjoy. I'm still working on a lot of other stuff. I promise.
https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... -874989971
(Right Click & Save for larger picture)

Rumors that The Phantom Empire are amassing an army of Super Villains.
Mimic, Copycat’s clone is sent to investigate these claims.
Later...inside The Phantom Empire’s Pacific Bay Headquarters.
Mimic is discovered by the mutant Villainess Cardinal.
Mimic quickly renders Cardinal unconscious with a face full of Sleep Gas.
The Shapeshifter must act fast & drags the sleeping woman into a nearby closet.
Mimic’s intent is to steal the Villainess’ identity and infiltrate the Empire’s inner circle.
Soon...Mimic is dressed in the woman’s costume and “Shifts” her form to duplicate Cardinal’s.
The “real” Cardinal is on the floor, drugged & completely naked.
With a wicked smirk and a way goodbye, Mimic exits the closet.
The rest is up to your imagination.
Trackman281

Re: MIMIC 1993 PHANTOM EMPIRE

Post by Trackman281 »

Always a pleasure to see one of your artworks appear on the forum! :D

Very nice little story you wrote to go alongside this, it's a rare thing to actually see one of the villainess being replaced as usually that honour befalls to one of their goons or sentries, I guess that's why Cardinal didn't wear any underwear, she must of thought she was too high up to be replaced by an infiltrator. :D ;)

The picture itself is absolutely outstanding, I like the style and I quite like the angle of the characters, very nice as always Darth! :D

The fact that you have more artworks in development is nothing short of music to my ears, I look forward to seeing each and every one of them. :D
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Trackman281 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:06 pm Always a pleasure to see one of your artworks appear on the forum! :D

Very nice little story you wrote to go alongside this, it's a rare thing to actually see one of the villainess being replaced as usually that honour befalls to one of their goons or sentries, I guess that's why Cardinal didn't wear any underwear, she must of thought she was too high up to be replaced by an infiltrator. :D ;)

The picture itself is absolutely outstanding, I like the style and I quite like the angle of the characters, very nice as always Darth! :D

The fact that you have more artworks in development is nothing short of music to my ears, I look forward to seeing each and every one of them. :D
I'm always glad to hear you've enjoyed my comic & stories, Trackman.
What I'm working on is a lot of old unfinished comic.
Technically I should be done about 50 comics by now. however, my Bipolar Disorder has me jumping from one project to another.
It drives me totally crazy because I can never just work on one think at a time and complete it.
Hopefully I'll get some more stories finished very soon.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Honestly Darth dude, don't stress yourself out, take your time and when they're ready, I'm sure I'll enjoy them all. :D
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Darth, jumping from a project to another can't be an issue; it is my daily illness ;) nevertheless it gives you so much energy that I believe it is a gift

Return to “"CAMPY COMICS"!”