star wars rebels inspired uniform steal

dummy76

Re: star wars rebels inspired uniform steal

Post by dummy76 »

Trackman281 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:17 pm I'm really enjoying this series of yours as well Dummy, you've written yet another fantastic edition, nice work. :D
Thank you Trackman. I enjoy your work as well.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Awesome installment, in the series.
I like the inclusion of a female TIE (Twin Ion Engine) Fighter Pilots.
I missed a season or two of Rebels, due to the fact that my Cable package didn't include Disney XD for a while.
Did SW: Rebels actually feature female TIE Fighter pilots? That'd be really cool to see.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:06 am Awesome installment, in the series.
I missed a season or two of Rebels, due to the fact that my Cable package didn't include Disney XD for a while.
Did SW: Rebels actually feature female TIE Fighter pilots? That'd be really cool to see.
Yes. I remember Sabine Wren was a female TIE fighter pilot in training in the academy
darth chlorophorm 2

dummy76 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:19 am
darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:06 am Awesome installment, in the series.
Yes. I remember Sabine Wren was a female TIE fighter pilot in training in the academy
Sabine Was the young Mandalorian woman, right?
I remember Ezra, Kanan (The Jedi), Zeb, the Chewbacca rip-off & the green woman who was the pilot of the Ghost. There was an R-5 Astromech droid too.
Funny thing about Zeb is his entire look is taken from Ralph Mcquarrie's original, unused concept design for Chewbacca.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

thank you darth for sharing. i had no idea about zeb and chewbacca
darth chlorophorm 2

Your welcome, Dummy.
This month an awesome new book was released called "Star Wars Archives: '77-'83"
There's a ton of new and untold stuff about the original Trilogy right from Lucas's mouth.
Things he had originally planned for the "Classic" movies.
Also, Lucas tells how Darth Maul was supposed to return as the main villain for in his original version of the "New" Trilogy, before Disney bought the franchise of of him. He had come up with the idea shortly after Maul's return in The Clones Wars series.
I'm definitely getting this next month.
I'm not one to normally go crazy for Star Wars books.
I'm also planning to get the first novel in the new "High Republic Saga" too.
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Archiv ... ks&sr=1-12
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Light- ... 185&sr=1-3
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I am so sorry it's taken me so long to find this out, but I've noticed that since my last mini review, you actually uploaded another short segment of the story, amazing stuff. :D

I must admit that really was an awesome idea you had, having Elsie pretending to be a stormtrooper whose just been mugged for her uniform so the commander lets her guard down, allowing Eunice to get the jump on her, honestly amazing work on that scene. :D

And the short follow up story afterwards was amazing, although I doubt Eunice and Elsie will see it that way when they get the smell of Lara and Grace's uniforms. :lol:

I enjoyed their underwear choices as well, pretty kinky for TIE pilots, but very enjoyable. ;) :D

Fantastic job as well with the binding and gagging of Lara with Grace's socks, just to add that little bit of humiliation, plus stacking underwear clad women on top of each other, is always a lovely bonus. :D

Brilliant work, your stories only seem to get better and better as time goes by, nice work. :D
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

Hey Trackman!

Thank you! I am looking for new ideas now, and some inspiration.

But thank you so much for your comments, and for appreciating the stories.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

That sounds great! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :D

Return to “Stories by Dummy76”