The White Pimpernels ( 2012, incomplete)

esercito sconfitto

The White Pimpernels ( 2012, incomplete)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The White Pimpernels

Dave Dorc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jill perched her shapely bottom on old tree stump as she worked her foot into the shiny leather boot. The boot was tight on the thigh and pinched her foot. Still she knew that what ever happened, good or evil, she would not have to walk far in it. She reached for boots companion and started to work in on.

"Don't exhaust yourself will you" Suzie's

Jill turned and grind at Suzie. The blond was kneeling by a tree as was wiping her forehead. Having just finish securing the third semi-naked and unconscious Guardian to said Oak.

"You know the saying "Rank has it's privileges" and she did think this ambush up" Paula chipped in as she fastened the weapon belt around her trim waist.

She was already dressed in a Guardians uniform of black thigh boots, red tights, grey leotard and grey metal helmet.

"Still...why do I always get to do the binding and gagging?" Suzie winged "Its not very lady like, having to apply crotch ropes and all. And as to having to stuff mouths with underwear...Uuugggghh"

"You missed out the insertion of itching powder into the captives panties" Jill added

"Oh...she likes that bit" Paula laughed as she ducked out of the way of a grass sod hurled by a less that jovial Suzie

"Cut it out you two..." Jill said standing up and stomping her left foot into the tight boot

"Suzie...get dressed...I want to be out of here and in Dorchester before our generous identity donors here awaken and each find herself in bra and panties. Gagged and concealed, lashed to a tree with a very annoying itch in the vulva region...You know I hate to see a grown woman crying"

"Let them rot" Suzie said as she rolled the tights over her bare bottom.

"You know we cannot do that..."Jill snapped "If we are successful and free our fellow brothers and sisters of "The Way" you have to ensure that the Guardian HQ is told of the plight of these girls and where to find them"

Suzie rolled her eyes heavenward as Jill stomped off.

Paula walked over to the hapless Guardians. Taking a small glass phial she opened it and dabbed a drop of opaque liquid on to the emerald lozenge set with in each woman's forehead mark. Instantly the lozenge shrivelled up and a foul odour arouse...a mixture of sulphur and brimstone. Then the three concentric gold rings of the "Mark" itself buckled, the gold faded became rust and fell off.

"That will stop them from putting in any telepathic calls for help to the beast and the other two b*tches" Paula said as she helped Suzie fasten the weapon belt "You should loose some weight my girl...A little less Manna and a bit more combat training"

"Those three" Suzie nodded to the three tree hugging women "Must have worked out every day but they were still no match of me"

"Pride is a sin you know my girl" Paula scolded as she stuck a false "mark" on Suzie's forehead

"Sure I know I can only do it in the Lord strength" Suzie shrugged "but would it be wrong to despatch those three harpies to hell right now"

"Come on" Paula grabbed her friends arm and pulled her after Jill adding "Don't worry justice will be done...I hear that any Guardian who fails the "Most exulted one...the God of this world" is usually left to her fate...After all there are many more eager to take their place...More's the pity"

Jill punched to buttons and the ground car lifted and worked its way down the narrow winding woodland road. Once reaching the old A35 the car smoothly accelerated leaving the wood far behind.

Within twenty minutes the sodium lights of Poundbury and of Dorchester hove into view. Slowing the car joined the early Friday evening rush home on the bypass.

As the workers headed back home to shop before the following day of "Worship and Adoration" of Vivivi

Turning into the town they was at every corner the massive bill boards proclaiming "VIVIVI She Cares for All, She Knows All, She See's All" Jill shuddered the beast had risen indeed.

The old Victorian mock Castle Keep, the barracks for the Dorset Regiment looked as solid and respectable as ever. A island of the ancient virtues honour and duty, in a sea of depravity. That is if one could ignore the Guillotine erected in front of the Tower.

A few scruffily dressed soldiers ambled by heading for the Bull or the Blue Raddle. They eyed up the three women in Guardians uniforms with a mixture of dread and lust.

One reaching the gate the only guard seemed to be a WRAC NCO in full summer dress uniform. White blouse, Green skirt that reached below her knees, tan hosiery and sensible black lace shoes. Her uniform jacket and hat hung on a coat stand behind her. She jumped up and stood at the attention and the three walked in to the guard room.

"Only you on duty?" Jill snapped

"No Miss there's me and five new girls on this weekend and the Major of course"

"No men?"

"No Miss...Er I know there should be especially with that group of dangerous Jesus freaks in detention. But since the mass disappearances and the New World government of the blessed one.."

The thirty something woman slapped her chest as she spoke showing the gold ringed "Mark of Loyalty" on her left wrist

"Its been impossible to motivate most of the regiment...Most just want to draw their pay and get drunk....Just like the Major! " the brunette added with the deliberate idea of dropping her superior in the sh1t..."Can I help you...I mean I guess you must be here about them...Listen they are singing away in praise of their Jesus...I mean how dare they turn down Vivivi's love and kindness...I ask you"

Up through the fort came echoing a hymn, clapping and laughter

"I need to speak to that bunch" Jill snapped "I have to give them one last chance to take the Mark before we send them to the Guillotine after tomorrow's adoration"

The NCO blanched "Er.. sorry Miss NO can do...Orders from on high...No one but no one...not even Guardian's must see them only the guards"

"Well let me speak to the guards first I am sure I can make them understand"

"Sorry Miss not without a pass from the Major"

"Well take us to the Major then"

The office reeked of stale Gin. The Major dressed in army combats was sprawled over her desk. A half empty bottle of spirit in her hand.

"Seems like you had best come back tomorrow Miss" the NCO said turning to go

"Not so fast lady"

"Uuggghhhh.....hhheeeellpppp uuummmm uuugghhhh"

"Don't fight it honey...Your just going to take a nice little nap...Stop struggling it's only a sleeper hold...that's it nice and quite now...pleasant dreams....good girl"

As her whimpers and wriggling subsided Jill lowered the hapless woman into a chair. She released her neck hold and walked to the door. Apart from the distant singing of psalms the fort was still.

Turning she gazed at Suzie and Paula..."Ok ladies strip them both...I'll find something to secure them"

Ten minutes later the NCO was down to her long line bra and pantie girdle. She had awoken to find she was glued to toilet, her feet devoid of their tan stockings stuck to the wall behind her. Her arms around a drunk, sleeping and naked Major sat on her lap. Both women where stuck in what might be described as a passionate embrace...with their lips superglued together.

Jill winked at her and put a figure to her lips to indicate the sobbing woman should stay quite.
“Hope you like your new girlfriend Major...I think she really STUCK on you” Jill whispered in the ear of the sleeping woman

She locked the Major’s office lavatory and turned to see Paula fastening the NCO’s tan stockings.

“Fit ladies?” Jill move forward

Paula brushed down her newly acquired skirt and went to follow

“Not so fast you two” Suzie snapped “I am now senior here...look” she indicated the Majors “pips” on her battledress... “You two follow me”

They stepped out into the corridor and walked straight into four rather drunk WRACs all armed and not very happy.

The White Pimpernels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here you stop right there" The leader of the four snarled as she shoved the business end of a Browning Hi-power 9mm into Suzie's left bosom.

"You Major Cornelius aren't you...You put me sister on a "fizzer" for being drunk...a fine charge coming from you...Now you call up my captain see and you tell's him you made a mistake like and my sister can go like...right!"

"Hold on here soldier" Jill snapped stepping forward her hand reaching for her blaster

"Easy lady" Two of the four grabbed her "We don't have any quarrel with no "G's" this isn't nothing to do with loyalty to her majesty...We just want justice like...If Major snobby here make the call we can all go and be happily doing our Kowtow on the morrow like..."

"Alright...alright if we just step back in the office I'll make the call" Suzie played along

"No you don't we go to the Regimental office and get one of those civvy clerks to log the call proper like...Them slappers don't do much anyway...Move you snobby git"

The three looked at each other...none of them knew they way, but to ask this butch of dope heads would be courting trouble.
Paula spoke up "Best if you lead the way...Just to make sure you cannot say we are taking in into a trap"

"Good thinking for a slapper" The forth girl chucked "Best take the point Dora"

The little squad made it's way across the parade ground to the old store rooms. A door and a flight of age worn stone steps took them up to a dirty frosted glass door. Without knocking Dora shoved it open and the group marched in.

"What is the meaning of this" A tall bespectacled redhead turned to them. Jill would put her in her mid-forties. She either did a lot of exercise or the prim blue blouse and black trousers of her garb hid some well made "body control" undies.

There where two other women in the room. One a petite busty blonde in a red woollen top a very short green plaid pleated skirt and black tights. She stood bent forward by the view screen that was silently playing a new episode of "East Enders" turning quickly she tottered on her four inch platform shoes. The second woman was a lady of Afro-Caribbean origin. She sat at the nearest desk dressed in a white blouse that did little to mask the lace bra beneath. A wide leather belt girdled her trim waist masking the top of her red flowing floral patterned skirt. From under the hem of the calf garment several layers of lace petticoats protruded and danced around her white stocked legs.

"Shut up slag..." Dora snapped "The Major here wants to send a urgent personal message on the Sky Screech to my Captain...Ain't that right Major?"

"Major?" The redhead looked querulous "Who are you all?...Lucy call the guardroom now"

As blonde turned to obey, the two soldiers gripping Jill jumped forward...They need not have bothered as Lucy in her haste tripped up over her own feet and ended up sprawling on her back legs in the air, proving a) The young lady had that day gone "Commando" and b) she was a true blonde

With Jill now free and with Dora and her cohorts now doing some feasting of the eyes on the hapless blondes nether region. The three women struck. Suzie knocked the pistol from Dora's hand, at the same time punching her hard below the belt. Dora retched her face turning the same shade green as her uniform, as she buckled Suzie's left hand delivered a swift chop just below Dora's right ear. The girl was out cold before she hit the floor.

Paula thumped the Soldier who was standing with her back to her on the head with her fist. The soft peaked cap did little to soften the blow. The girls tan covered knees slapped together as her trim body was compressed by the blow. Silently the women slumped across the photo copier, that automatically started to copy the rather well endowed chest pressing down on it.

Jill grabbed the hair "buns" of the other two pulled both women's heads back and apart, before slamming them together. A yelps of surprise then pain came from both. Jill repeated the procedure till both girls were getting the dust from the office floor on their trim knees. She stepped around the groaning dazed pair. Jill lifted the head of the blonde one, so that the girls chin was pointing upwards, she then took one step back and delivered an upper cut blow that knock the girl on her back, the hem of her skirt flipped up on to her chest as she bounced. Jill took a quick look a the sleeping soldier and wondered "What is it with blondes in tights, do none of them wear panties around here?"

Turning she when to repeat the procedure with the surviving women. A dusky skinned, black haired dark eyed beauty.

The dazed girl did have enough sense still to throw her hands up in surrender, eye wide with fear.

Jill, rather unprofessionally, hesitated thinking she could put the defeated soldier to work. Just then Lucy managed to stagger to her feet, only to loose her footing and fall forward. She hit a tall filing cabinet which unbalanced and hit another. On top of this was an rather sorry looking Aspidistra in a cracked clay pot. This plant toppled forward with the pot smashing on the soldiers head. The girl's eyes crossed she gurgled slumping forward and lay still.

"What is the meaning of this?" the Redhead demanded as she kicked pieces of the broken pot to one side

"Guardian business Madam" Jill tersely replied "Now be good enough to find me something to restrain our playmate here when the awaken"

"I got some string" Lucy suggested and started to totter over to her desk.

"We need a little more substantial material than that" Paula said eyeing well toned young ladies stretched out before her.

"Can I suggest some old clothes in one of the lower store rooms Miss Forbes?" The third clerk said getting up and dusting the dried plant soil from her shapely ankles.

Miss Forbes still pondering the whole situation nodded "Your right Petronela. I do believe there are several boxes of slips and hosiery down there...if you would be so kind and while your away I am sure the good Guardian here is going to give me a full explanation of what is going on...” She turned to face Jill and gave her an icy demanding stare.

“Shall I put the cash away Miss Forbes?” Lucy said reaching for the keys on Petronela’s desk. Then she tottered over to a large hefty metal door which bore a brass plate “Jones Brothers strong room purveyors to the Crown 1901” With difficulty the young woman eased the door open to reveal a small cool brick room lined with dusty files.

Petronela was only away ten minutes. She came clattering back into the office holding a stack of five cardboard boxes in front of her...So tall was the stack that she could not see where she was going. Indeed Jill marvelled at the woman’s ability to climb the stairs without falling over.

If Petronela wondered why the office was now filled with the blaring closing titles music to East Enders, she made no comment. She turned and deposited her load on a desk saying as she turned

“I could only find some boxes of used parade quality tights I am afraid...no slips and O.M.G...Ummmmpph”

The White Pimpernels

“You did very well my dear. Now look we do not want to hurt you so if you promise to be good and keep your mouth shut I will remove my hand from your face and let you breath...Deal?” Jill whispered softly into the shocked woman’s ear....

A wide eyed Petronela nodded

“Good girl...now slip over and join Miss Forbes and young Lucy if you please...Once that is, you have stripped down to your underwear just like them”

May be it was the shock of finding her co-workers in their scanties or fear of what might befall them all that made the woman shake so. What ever, it took her almost as long to shed her blouse, leather belt, skirt along with its three layers of petticoats and her heals as it had to collect the boxes of tights.

Eventually she stood with her friends. Her bosoms heaving in the lacy confines of her bra.....beads of sweat rolled down to a red lace suspender belt and black lacy panties. Her bottom lip trembling as she raised her hand sky ward like her two friends

Jill surveyed the scene. She tried desperately not to take pleasure in the women’s semi naked state and their obviously very embarrassed condition. She did grin to herself that she was right about Miss Forbes. The woman sported an all in one control body in white with matching knee high stockings. Lucy, now minus her top, skirt and perhaps more importantly for the safety and welfare of all concerned her spectacularly unstable footwear, stood resplendent in plan translucent tights and a taupe strapless bra. This garment seemed to defy the laws of gravity as it cosseted and maintained control over Lucy's very prominent assets

“Right ladies...please let me emphasise that we wish you no harm...However, we need your clothes for our friends. Paula if you would be so good as to take down the names and address of our three friends here we will make restitution to you at a future time. Unfortunately we also need to ensure you and our sleeping sparing partners here stay out of circulation for a day or two. I will not be pleasant for you but you should survive...understand?”

Three rather tear laced “yes’s” echoed around the room

Then Lucy cleared her throat and very nervously enquired "Your here about the people in the cellar aren't you?"

Suzie smiled at her "That's right lass we are here to save life not take it. But they are our fellow travellers on the way. We follow Jesus and proclaim the truth that god loves use all but only through his son can we come to him and be called his true sons and daughters and be saved. That mark you all have on your wrist is not a blessing its the devils curse"

Lucy looked back at her in an uncomprehending way "Why can't you just love Vivivi as we do then everything would be ok wouldn't it?"

Sadly Suzie shock her head.

“Ok ladies please if you would be so good as to release the young soldier girls her of their uniforms, which they have done so much to disgrace. Once that is done you may use some of those tights and secure them hands, feet arms and legs...Come on ladies lets move it shall we...”

It took ten minutes of feverish work by the three clerks to strip and bind the four women.

Dora wore stockings, a black plan bra with matching thong. Apart from their tights the other three where devoid of underwear. Tights now tightly stretched in copious turns around nylon covered ankles, knees and thighs. Their wrists were tied under their legs with the bindings joining the bonds of the ankles in a mini inversed hogtie. Further tights had been whipped around each firm waist, before being slipped between each victims thighs, under their bottoms up through the waist binding again and around the elbows. Making any struggling a very uncomfortable business.

Paula reached in side the next box and started balling up some of the underwear. To her surprise Miss Forbes came over and helped her. She whispered to Paula "Petronela and Lucy are ok they just don't understand..." Then in a lower tone "I went to a church before the disappearences, I love the Lord its just that when a Guardian puts a blaster to your head and says "Take the mark or else" what can you do"

Paula looked at the women " I am sorry for you...I hope and pray that you will be in a space that one day you can have that thing removed...now hurry up its far more difficult to gag a woman once she's awake"

Finally the cheeks of the four soldiers bulged with a good stuffing of malodorous hosiery. A knotted pair added as a cleave gag, before each soldier was "hooded" with a further pair so as to catch any muffled futile cry for help.

"Good work ladies " Jill smiled at the very worried looking three some. "Guess you must have figured out that its your turn now"

She picked up some hose and threw them over "Lets start with the ankles shall we"

Soon all three had obediantly firmly secured their own ankles, knees and thighs. They stood swaying slightly
"Gaggy time I think...Lucy will you do the honours please..."

Miss Forbes and Petronela's faces were pictures of disgust as Lucy turned to them with balled up tights in her hand

"Come now...open wide...say Aggghhhhh"

Jill did not get Aggghhh's more like Uuuugghhhhhh's as Lucy's figures rammed home the worn underwear. Dispute their obvious distaste at their treatment the two clerks remained fairly sanguine through out...even to being hooded.

Suzie then took over lashing all three women's arms behind their backs and coating each finger in what remained of the superglue. Thus turning each pair of hands into a useless lump.

"Now your turn you lady" Suzy smiled as she proffered a pair of balled up tights to the blondes mouth

"Wait please wait....That Jesus thing I totally get it...you mean we can all be save...if uuuummmppphh"

"Glad you understand now keep you mouth open while I pack in these other two pairs please miss....there we go...now for the cleave...Oh do stand still anyone would think you had never been gagged before...right just these pair as a nice quieting hood...sorry here let me brush your hair out of your eyes...good well done" then she added "don't worry it will all work out OK in the end" with that Suzy gave way to temptation and smacked Lucy's chubby buttocks in a friendly manner.

Paula, Jill and Suzy slid the four sleeping soldiers into the strong room and left them in a picturesque pile far from the door.

Jill then beckoned the three clerks over. The helpless women "bunny hopped" with terror filled eyes to the strong room door.

"Look" Jill said resting a reassuring hand on Miss Forbes's shoulder "We have to lock you in but I see that there are some air bricks up high so you'll be fine"

One by one the clerks hopped inside Lucy bring up the rear. At which point Lucy's bra finally gave up the uneven struggle with gravity and Lucy was revealled in all her glory.

The girl not for the first time that day swayed for a second or two and fell forward on to Miss Forbes who fell against Petronela. So that all three lay writhing with a rustling of nylon clad legs atop the other four women.

Jill slammed the door shut and locked it.

They picked up the uniforms, the clerks outwear and the boxes of tights and left the room.

They reached the foot of the stairs they halted. An APC pulled up and out of the back got twelve women soldiers all armed with bayonets fixed.

The White Pimpernels

"And CUT!" A megaphone roared out.

The women stopped and instantly relaxed. Some pulled off their helmets, allowing their long blonde tresses to blow in the breeze, as rifles clattered on the floor.

A young brunette in cut off jeans with brown tights, a topped with a pullover walked forward with mugs of tea. Another in sheepskin boots, black leggings and a shirt stood tossing her long black locks as she talked into her mobile.

"Yeah!...Really cool, Fiona B is coming down to do a Cameo role...this evening...No! Should be back in town after tomorrows Adoration...Meet up...cool see you then...luv and kisses"

"Juliette...Juliette...where is that stupid girl?" the speaker was dressed in an orange beret, a brightly coloured Caftan of Hawaiian inspiration; she wore green tights down to her ankles and sandals on her feet. She glowered around taking puffs on a cigarette held in a long ebony holder.

"Here Ms. Amberton... Just had to check the camera's links where working and..." A blonde in a short flower print dress and Doc. Martins steeped forward from behind a group of three D cameras

"Oh be quite girl you are always so...so...noisy...Just make sure they all the actresses take up their correct positions for the next take, you can never trust these "Bit-Parters" ...Then we can go inside for the hostage scene when Fiona arrives...Onward girls onward..." Her arm flicked around as if she was conducting an orchestra. Her gold wrist Mark flashing.

Seeing the three she shrugged her shoulders and shock her head..."Amateurs...amateurs...I am lumbered with amateurs...Not only are they incompetent but their dress sense...Uggghhh!"

Slipping past the film crew, the three made their way to the stairs that led down to the cellars.

The singing led them through a cold, brightly lit corridor. As they went forward, the lights seemed much dimmer. A humid heat replaced the coolness. White paint was peeling from damp stained walls their echoing footsteps masked by the singing of "Abide with me".

Suddenly the corridor opened out into a spacious, stiflingly hot and dimly lit anteroom.

There were three doorways leading off the room. From one, its door wide open, shone a bright light, heat wafted out from the ViViVi power unit. The ancient roof of the room was support by thin metal pillars. The second room had no door and was partly filled with open crates full of old boots and army webbing.

The entrance to the third room was blocked by a floor to ceiling by a rolling metal grill, not unlike the mesh grills used to cover shop fronts. A key pad was set to one side, its numerals glowing in the semi-darkness The girls could make out movement from behind the shutters and could hear the voices of both men and women captives.

Just to on side of the room, five soldiers sat playing cards, huddled around a small tripod table. They paid no attention to the new arrivals, mainly because they all rather engrossed with their little game of strip poker. The game which had so far resulted in two young ladies being down to the uniform vests, full brief "Kidney Warmer" panties and matching khaki ankle socks. Their uniform battledress tops and trousers lay in untidy pile with their cast off boots.

A sergeant, still with her uniform pullover top on, was just wriggling her way out of her skirt, revealing a pink lacy suspender belt "American Tan" stockings and a pair of plain black "High Cut" panties.

"Now show us your card Miss" A chubby girl chuckled in a rough Glaswegian accent as raising her wine bottle to her lips.

The three could not help but notice that she was still fully dressed.

"Come on Miss play up, play up and play the game" her voice sounded a bit slurred now "You officers are quick enough to yell orders, but yer canna take'm canna yer" the voice dropped to a menacing rasp

"Well look...I mean...Ok so you won!" a tall blonde stood up throwing her cards on the table. Apart from a pair of tan control top tights, the young busty lady was naked.

"Well are yer no going to get yer legs off?” Chubby grinned relishing the sight of her officer blushing before her.

"Cos if yer no going to do voluntary like well we'll just have to help you"

Scowling the woman slid her thumbs into the waistband for the underwear and slowly worked the clinging material downward, bending forward slightly to shield her vulva from four pairs of hungry eyes.

The White Pimpernels

"You ken yer erse is oot the windae" Chubby laughed as the woman stood up "Now yer can have cloots and yer legs back...If yer's just pays that little forfeit we all agreed before starting our little game" She swung herself around one her chair and pulled up her skirt.

For a moment, the blonde blustered, threatening to put the soldier on a charge. However, when she tried to snatch back her uniform from the table Chubby's fist slammed into her stomach. With a resigned sigh, the office slowly got on her knees in front of the smirking woman. Her hands slid up and pulled a pair of red panties down to the soldier’s ankles.

The Scot’s girl parted her legs and clutching the blonde’s hair with one hand forced the officer’s head down, while with the other she lifted her own pullover and eased her bra cups down.

Laughing the other soldiers circled round leaning over the table their backs to the tunnel, anxious to get a good view of the officer’s complete humiliation.

The sound of slurping could distinctly be heard, even over the giggling of the three soldiers and the gasps of pleasure now rising from the chubby Scot.

Jill, Suzie and Paula move forward on tiptoes until they could see right over the shoulders of the scantily clad girls. Chubby's face was flushed her eyes closed, her mouth opening and closing uttering guttural gasps of pleasure.

Jill nodded. Swiftly and noiselessly the three struck. Each applied a “sleeper hold” to the neck of the unsuspecting girl in front of her. Then pulled the girls backward away from the table. For a few seconds the soldiers vainly struggled, clasping at the forearms that were forcefully suppressing the blood flow to their brains...panic seized all three of them. Pairs of unshod feet slid and slipped on the floor, silently slamming and flailing. Nevertheless, in a few seconds, the squirming ceased and Jill and Co. slid the senseless victims to the floor.

Suzie moved around the table a balled up pair of tights in her hand. These she clamped over Chubby's mouth and noise, stifling the Scots screams of surprise. Yanking seat soldiers head to one side Suzie administered a swift chop with her free hand to the soft nerve ending just at the base of the neck.

The girl slumped limply in the chair.

From between Chubby's fat thighs a voice arose “Are you satisfied now Flora ****burn?....****burn? Answer me girl...What the Hell!” The woman raised her head to find herself surrounded by three strangers.

“Who the devil...UUmmmmpphhh”

Paula clamped a hand over the officers mouth and dragged the shocked woman to her feet “Be quite and do as you are told or we will send you to VIVIVI before you time” She hissed “Now you are going to go and punch the numbers into that key pad over there....then you can relax with your friends all nicely bound and gagged of course”

“Please...” The officer gasped “I have a family don’t kill me”

“No one is going to get killed lady, unless you misbehave...Now the lock you git...punch those buttons” Growled Jill trying to sound more terrifying that she actually felt.
Chubby slowly slid off the chair and crumpled to the floor, as the attractive blonde was frog marched over to the door.

Paula held her in a painful arm lock with one hand will desperately wiping a few of Chubby’s little curly hairs off the hand she had used to hand gag the officer.

The whimpering blonde punched in the numbers and with a rattle and a grinding sound, slowly the grill rolled up wards.

Jill looked in surprise and horror. The space was no more than twelve foot by twelve foot. Moreover, of that one corner was curtained off to give a hint of privacy to a lavatory. Inside she had expected to find ten or twelve people, there were thirty mostly women but six men and five youngsters, all of the later were in their late teens four girls and one boy.

The lad had been standing by the doorway, and stood in gaping amazement at the would be rescuers. Well actually not so much at the rescuers more at the blushing totally naked blonde just in front of him.

A woman moved through the compact crowd. “Mike stop that my boy” She clamped her hand over her son’s eyes and looked a the officer “Sorry about that Hanna...guess it’s not really been your day”

She proffered a grimy hand that Jill took and shook. “I am Sophie Tarn...The Reverend Tarn if you wish to be formal...But I prefer just plain Sophie...You must excuse our state of dress these orange prison gowns are neither flattering or very substantial...Still they offer a little more covering than Captain Hanna Croft is currently attired in” She smiled

“We have some clothes for some of you”Jill looked past the Reverend “However there are far more here than we had been led to believe there would be”

“Don’t worry my dear the Good Lord I am sure will provide” Then the statuesque woman gently turned her son around and still with her hand over his eyes made him face the wall.

“Now” she said, “do we have any volunteers’ to assist in the binding and gagging of the captive Captain and her playmates...and No Mike you can’t volunteer”

Twenty minutes later the whimpering captain and the soldiers where all naked, tightly bound, crotch roped and gagged.

Sophie perched on the card table and was slipping into the officers tights as her former gaolers’ where dragged by their bound legs still wriggling, passed her and into the power room. Other women prisoners were dressing in the soldiers’ underwear and uniforms. Some women stood around discussing the merit of and trying one the clothes on loan from the unfortunate Miss Forbes, Lucy and Petronella.

Jill went back into the “Cell” and spoke to the men. She had to smile at Mike’s antics as the youth tried to look passed her as Paula and Suzie changed back into the uniform of the Guardians’.

Then over the general hubbub came the sound of high heels approaching down the tunnel

“I am not sure we should do this...its wrong to mock those poor captives,” A girl’s voice echoed

Re: The White Pimpernels

The escapees and the three girls scattered. Jill, Paula and Suzie dashed around attempting to clear up the detritus of cast of clothes and uniforms from around the table, before ramming the some unused tights back in the boxes.

Sophie dusted down her recently acquired skirt and uniform, then sat down demurely crossing her legs and quickly brushing her short black hair.

Two men hopped passed pulling on the soldiers trousers and headed into the storeroom. Some women prisoners rushed into the power room taking uniforms with them. The rest headed back behind the grill into the make shift cell.

Jill partly lowered the grill but left a gap of three feet at the bottom. Paula extinguished two of the lights. Leaving only two lights, one above the entrance tunnel and the other over the closed power room door.

The sound of the footsteps was much closer now.

“Ms Amberton will miss us shortly...perhaps we should...”

“For F*ck sake Juliette...give it a rest. Me and Lauren don’t give a Tinkers curse for what that old bag says...She chewed us out so much today letter her stew for awhile...Come on lets poke fun at those Jesus freaks...”

“No Ursula...Its wrong! lets leave them be...the poor devils are all going to have their heads chopped off tomorrow anyway...Even that lad...You know the Priests son...”

“Got the “Hot’s” for him have you” A third voice echoed down the tunnel “Are you going to screw him Juliette...I heard who’d hump with a Camel if you could...” mocking laughter followed “Get it...Camel...Hump...Camels got a Hump ain’t...Oh please yourself you slut”

“I hears that she does that too...Lauren” Ursula’s voice boomed out “Not a banana is safe when Juliette get randy”

They entered the anti-room the two dark haired teenagers in the lead and a rather brooding Juliette bring up the rear scuffing the toes of her Dr.Martins as she came.

“Its just he looks such a nice boy,” she said softly.

All three stopped dead in their tracks when they saw Jill and the other two in Guardians uniforms

“Whoops...sorry officers...we took the wrong turning” Lauren gulped slowly backing away

“Yes didn’t realise there would be a Guardian connection” Muttered Ursula

“Did you not” Jill snapped, “Sacrifices to VIVIVI’s divine beauty ALWAY’s have a “G” connection”

She reached out. Her hand brushed aside the goggle eyed girls long brown locks from the nape of Ursula's swan like neck and slowly stroked it "Such a lovely neck...just made for the guillotine...a real pity you aren't a virgin...Ever thought of becoming a Chris*ian?"

Ursula’s breast heaved and she pulled away. Her mouth opening and closing in horror at the thought.

“You do love VIVIVI don’t you?” Jill continued she manoeuvred herself between the two and the tunnel “Enough to lay down your life for her?”

“Please Miss...Please I am only eighteen...,”She stammered then hurredly added “And I lost my cherry three years ago...VIVIVI only likes virgins don’t she?”

“Virgins and Jesus Freaks” Lauren interjected in the hope that the "G" would remain concentrating on Ursula and not her, as she too backed away

“Look Miss we only came to make fun of them...nothing more” she added as her back came to rest against the metal grill. She and Ursula now stood facing Jill with nowhere to run.

A disconsolate Ursula gazed back at Jill.

“She must have had a pretty face once,” Jill thought...but her eyes were now sunken, a situation not helped by her jet black eye shadow and think mascara lashes. The girl’s skin had a pale yellow tinge. Gold rings adorned her eyebrows, another through her nose, while three studs’ pierced her lower lip. Her body, even concealed by the large white shirt, more suited to a male body builder, seemed wasted. The fingernails of the hand that now plucked fretfully at the shirt collar where painted jet black.

Lauren started to sidle away. Her pert denim clad backside pressed hard against the grill, a worried look on her round face. The girls once voluptuous red glossed lips now compressed into an anxious narrow red line, long elegant fingers with day glow orange nails clutched the designer handbag in a vice like grip. Trainers that must have cost a months salary and where designed to carry top athletes at speed now shuffled millimetre , by millimetre as they took the scarred girl out of Jill’s immediate field of vision. Unfortunately, for Lauren as she half turned she found her face bumping up against Suzie's ample bosoms’ in the borrowed Guardians uniform.

“Sorry honey your not my type” Suzie growed and shoved the girl back beside her companion.

When Jill heard Juliette whimper, and Paula’s commanding voice telling the blonde to stay still, she decided it was time to give the girls a chance to cooperate.

“Ok ladies if your thinking we are Guardians looking for three more votive offerings to satisfy VIVIVI’s blood lust forget it...Actually we are here to help...Err...what was that poetic phrase of yours Ursula “Jesus Freaks” was it not?...those Jesus Freaks escape and...”

From behind, her Jill heard Juliette softly sigh “Thank God”

“The only thing standing in our way is that they lack clothes...”Jill continued “Now guess where you three come in...STRIP! And that includes your undies...”

Lauren and Ursula’s mouths dropped open... “Us strip....” Laurens voice quavered
“Yes that’s right...if you hurry up we will not have to hurt you young lady...Resist and you will regret it.”

The two girls looked at each other for a second. Ursula was the first to move. She placed her handbag between her trembling knees and slowly used both hands to start to unbutton her shirt.

“That order includes you too lady” Paula snapped she shoved Juliette forward...In fact she shoved too hard and the blonde slammed into the wall by the grill. She slid to the floor her skirt up revealing a white high cut panty with red poker dots . For a moment Juliette sat dazed a tear sliding down her cheek.

“On your feet girl” Paula grabbed the reclining girl’s hair as was starting to pull her up

“Hey stop that!”...Mike shot out from under the grill and pushed Paula away. He turned and offered his hand to help the girl up. This Juliette accepted and the two stood gazing into each other’s eyes their hands still clasped together.

“Don’t worry...I won’t let anyone hurt you...My Mum calls the shots around here and she’ll do as I ask...So just stick with me and I’ll.....Uuuuuuuuggghhhhh....AAAAAAggggghhhhh”

There was a loud buzzing sound. Mike seemed to convulse and collapse in agony and so did Juliette

Ursula had taken a neutronic whip from her bag and had discharged it against Mike neck. The pulse shot down his body ,through his hand and into Juliette also.

Ursula jabbed the recharging weapon against Mike’s head “Anyone moves and I’ll fry his brain,” she snarled

Someone did move...Sophie shot forward with the speed, power and agility of a tigeress defending her cub. Her stocking foot lashed out and upwards...upwards to the crotch of Ursula’s very tight leggings.

Ursula doubled up retching...nevertheless, she still clutched the neutronic whip...but not for long. Sophie’s fist smashed down on her head and the weapon fell from limp fingers. The girl sank to her knees gasping.

Leaping over the first girl, she threw herself at Lauren. The girl had been trying to call for help on her mobile. The phone went flying and so did Lauren...Right on to her back...her long nylon clad legs kicking the air. Sophie sat on her and pulled her head upwards, and proceeded to swiftly punch the seventeen-year old lights out. Sophie rolled off the "sleeping" girl as Suzie took the mobile.

"Not bad for a Reverend" Jill smiled

"I was a very bad girl once" Sophie lifted the sleeve of her threadbare orange top. A tattoo of a commando knife dripping blood, with the word "Mother" on the blade

By now, Juliette had come round and was craddling Mike's head to her breast. The sixteen year old seemed lifeless. Juliette slowly stroked his head as she raised her tearful face up to Sophie "He's dead isn't he?"

Sophie knelt by the girl and put one hand on her shoulder, she looked down at the lad. "Mike....Oh Mike...Stop playing for sympathy...I know you of old young man...”

With a staged groan, the lad’s eyes popped open... Indicating to Jill to leave the two youngsters alone Sophie picked up the neutronic whip.

Ursula was still kneeling one hand rubbing her injured head, the other trying to soothe her crotch. She screamed in fear as Sophie jabbed the whip into her side. For a brief second Jill thought she was going to fire it...But the Reverend clicked the safety catch on, turning she walked away from the sobbing girl “Right ladies there are three sets of clothes here...two full sets and one dress and boots...Be very gentle with the owner of the dress and boots please”

Four sets of hand reached out from under the grill and grabbing Laurens still form dragged the girl back into the cell...With that the remaining men where all unceremonially ordered out as the women started relieving the girl of her garments.

One woman grabbed a leg started to unlace the trainers, another roughly pulled Laurens knitted top up and off. The girls breast were cosseted in pink lace bra...but not for long...with a “Tang” the bra catch was undone and with the shoulder straps eased down and off the underwear was removed...revealing that Lauren liked to sunbath topless.

“Not bad...” A woman muttered “Mine used to be that firm”

“You got a good memory...” Another chuckled as she bent to undo the cut-off jeans

Lauren started too come to and struggle “Get off me to old hags...No! No! those are best tights”

Suzie and Paula picked up a box of old tights and slid into the cell... “Best be quite and relax. Its going to be at least a day before your released...The more you struggle the more hungry you’ll be...Still we have something for you to chew on...some nice scrumptious tights...yummy”

“No...No I’ll be quite doing stick those things in my mouth...Noo..MMmmmmuuuupppp” Her voice became muffled as three pairs of underwear were forcefully thumbed in.

Lauren’s body convulsed with sobs as she was pulled to her feet an made to step out of her tights and pink thong and hand them over.

Suzie and Paula then set to work to secure the gag in place with a cleave and matching “hood” of tan tights. Before binding the victim hand and foot, then adding a crotch rope for control.

Meanwhile Sophie was helping Juliette out of her dress. The girl’s bra matched her panties perfectly. Once the boots were removed the two walked over to the far side of the anti room.

“I am really sorry about this” Sophie said offering Juliette a water bottle

“Look if it helps save lives...” The girl whispered leaning forward “But why don’t you all just accept VIVIVI rule she has done some wonderful mystical things...No more debt crisis, everyone has enough to eat, everyone lives in peace, everyone...”

“Is on the road to hell with the devil at the wheel” Sophie said earnestly “All of this is false its a trick manufactured to turn people away from Jesus”

“But why put your belief in a story”

“Did you do history at school...Yes good...do you believe in Julius Caesar”

Juliette nodded “Of course everyone knows about him”

“Well honey think on this are far more people who wrote about Jesus at the time he lived, died and was raised from the dead that wrote about Caesar when he was alive. It happen my girl...It is fact! gods son came to earth to save us all”

Juliette’s eye filled with bewilderment. Then she blushed, one hand covering her bra and the other covering her snug fitting crotch.

Looking around Sophie snapped “Mike its a cold shower for you...as soon as we find one”

“I was not ogling Juliette...I just want to be with her...Mum...please can we take her with us...please!”

Sophie turned to the girl “If you come with us you’ll have to learn a bit about our Lord...no one is going to force you to believe. However, I think you will come to understand...Of course you will have to put up with Mike here making puppy eyes at you all the time and I am afraid you will have to travel in your scanties for a while...still they are not as revealing as some beach wear I suppose” she mussed

Ursula was just composing herself when she heard the grill behind her being raised

“Your turn now lady”

Strong hands grabbed her feet and pulled...she jerked forward on to her stomach

Winded she looked backwards, her face contorted with terror. In the semi-darkness of the cell Lauren stood naked, bound and with her pretty face masked by a pair of tights.

“You know I think these leggings are just my size”

Ursula’s yelled “No...save me Mummy...” her voice fading as she was dragged into the cell her black gloss fingernails chipping as they scrabbled to get a purchase on the floor.

“Look even if Jesus did...I mean does exist...he’s not going to want me is he...I mean I’m not perfect...am I”

“Dear girl if we were perfect we would not need Jesus” Sophie interrupted as the three walked around the room.

Further discussion was temporally halted as two very naked bound and gagged girls bunny hopped by sobbing their little hearts out as they headed for the power room added in the progress by little slaps on pert naked backsides administered by two women now dressed in Lauren’s and Ursula’s clothes

Sophie noted that Mikes eyes never strayed from Juliette as the hapless two bounced by...And since they were braless bounce was the operative word she thought

Fiona was thirty-eight, tall, slim, small-breasted, with hips a little wider than perfect, and bottom a little fuller. Her face was classic beauty; wide, green, feline eyes, a straight nose that she thought was a little too long, a full generous mouth that could form into a genuinely "Happy to Meet You" dazzling smile. Her hair was a rich, mid brown, and short, with a side-swept fringe and parting. Her hands were elegant, with long, artistic fingers. Her legs were long too, with silky, sculpted thighs and calves, a testament to hours working out and jogging.

Although a bit of a wild child in her late teens she had successfully put that behind her and had cultivated a persona of an educated woman, but with "the common touch" Indeed her air of composure was remarkable, which was why she had quickly become a very successful television presenter and newsreader.

Fiona had risen quickly through the ranks of the World Broadcasting Board ever since it had absorbed the old BBC.

She put that down to her charm, intelligence, a ready wit and her looks. Any thought it was to do with that night she had spent on the bearskin rug in VIVIVI's fathers house five years ago, she vigorously suppressed. Even though she now wore one of the rare bejewelled wrist mark of loyalty of the six echelon of the order of VIVIVI.

In her well-honed life, she liked to think that she was mistress of her emotions. Reading the News, she had soon become immune to the horrors of the world. Her friendship with VIVIVI had cocooned her from any personal worries...

That was until the last 45 seconds...that minor span had brought her surprise...horror and fear.

The woman spoke softly into Fiona's left ear again "Stop struggling and calm down. We are here to save lives not take them...submit and things will go better for you...stop that NOW!"

Fiona's well-toned frame heaved and wriggled as she struggled. With one hand, she plucked ineffectively at the hand that was slowly smothering her. Her other hand gripped her assailants arm and tried to dislodge its crushing presents from around her small boobs.

The world started to turn grey...then black with spots of bright lights...her hands ceased their pathetic attempt to free her and she sagged into the woman's arms...cool tears slowly ran down her hot cheeks, her lungs felt as if they were on fire. She mewed for mercy like a newly born kitten.

Suddenly she could breathe again...

"Be still or I'll turn out your lights my Lady" The assailants voice seemed less harsh and her grip less crushing

Fiona gazed around as her brain started to function normally again.

She and Ms. Amberton had gone to find the woman’s assistants.

All had was quite as the walked down the passage way...Ms Amberton had called out several times for the girls...each time her call was meet with silence...and each time Ms Amberton called the call became more strident. Fiona noted that the large woman walk was uneven as if she had to make a conscious effort to move her left leg and her face was showing more signs of pain with each step. Twice she had to stop and mop her brow.

Then as the entered, the cell area Ms Amberton stopped and snarled "Juliette...why did you not answer me...and why are you in your underwear..." Then they both became aware that they were surrounded.

"Juliette..." Ms Amberton's voice was unsure now; no longer strident...more quavering as the crowd of men and women closed in on them "OMG... they are the prisoners...Fiona run get help"

And that was when they were jumped up on.

Two women in “G” uniforms each holding one of Ms Amberton’s arms as the large woman struggled on the floor.

Suzie looked at Paula "I am afraid we have no one here who fit into these clothes"

"Stop fighting us lady you and your friend are going to donate you clothes...then you'll be tied up gagged and secreted somewhere where you can relax in your birthday suits....Stop that" She jerked Ms Amberton's left arm hard. Then gazing over the wretched woman "You know Suzie...perhaps we could get the whole Jones family inside this Caftan.

Their words sunk into Fiona's brain...she was to be stripped! Instantly she started to struggle again. Instantly her air supply was cut off. She slumped back her eyes as large a saucers

"I warned you," Jill growled in her ear...then she seemed to relax slightly and Fiona could breathe again

"One last chance lady...Do as you are told and it will be OK...STRIP" then she was freed

For a microsecond, Fiona thought about running...but she was now completely encircled by the former prisoners.

"Off with you men...and that includes you Mike!" Sophie commanded, "Make yourselves useful and check out that store room"

Fiona put her hands up to the zip of the short tunic dress she was wearing. She tugged it...it moved an inch then jammed. She struggled with it then a pair of cool hands intervened.

"Need help" Sophie worked the zip free and pulled it down.

Fiona spun around "How dare you do this to me? Don't you know who I am? I am a friend of VIVIVI! And she will make you sorry you have man-handled me..." she stamped her booted foot down hard

"Oh you mean she'll make sure the guillotine blade is really blunt!" Sophie smiled back at her sardonically

"Listen my girl...every man, woman and child here is due to die tomorrow...so if to escape we must inconvenience and embarrass some stuck up little news-reader, who has had her tongue up VIVIVI's rectum for the a good few years...guess that's what we will have to do." She paused and gazed straight in Fiona's reddened eye's

"Well that answers most of you questions...now as to the "Man-handling" I can always call the lads back...My son I fear would only be too delighted to help you get naked...He always said that we don't see enough of you on the box" She cleared her throat as if to call

"NO...no...Please no..." Fiona broke down. The frustrated rage, the horror of being naked in front of strangers and hearing the hard truth about herself. She wailed...sobs rolled through her body.

Her hands grabbed the grey dress and pulled it off in one movement. She stood resplendent in a translucent white lace slip. Underneath everyone could see a plain white chemise she had small breasts but large nipples. Her lower torso was clad in smoke grey tights, atop a black thong. Her Legs were clothed in knee high black leather boots (hand made in Italy).

For a while, Fiona gazed at the dress, then at the women around her. They had all, including a very upset Ms Amberton, stopped and were gazing at her.

esercito sconfitto

Re: The White Pimpernels ( 2012, incomplete)

“Here let me take that...”Juliette stepped forward and gently took the garment “Would you like help with the rest or are you OK” the scantily clad girl smiled at her...adding “They really don’t want to hurt you...you know”

Fiona wiped her eyes on the back of her hands and did her best to smile back as she slid the shoulder straps of chemise off and grabbing the vest pulled it off. Handing it one handed to Juliette while covering her chest with the other. This time no one was looking at her and after an encouraging nod from the girl, Fiona slipped her thumbs into the waistbands of both her tights and thong and rolled them ground wards. Or rather till the tights met the boots. Fiona staggered as she tried to get both boots and tights off together.

If Sophie and Juliette had not been able to grabber, she would have hit the floor.

“Look lets go over to that chair and we’ll help you off with those boots...Make way please TV personality coming through”

Fiona bunny-hopped over to the chair. Sophie and Juliette took a boot each...but for all their pulling, they would not budge.

Juliette thought for a second...Sophie I used to go riding...we always had trouble getting our boots off...let me try something”

She turned and straddled Fiona’s left leg, grasping the heel of the boot she raised the leg until Fiona’s knee rubbed against the girls vulva. Juliette looked back over her shoulder and smile. “If you could place your other foot on my bottom...”

Fiona nodded the feel of the young woman’s intimate form against her leg was...very pleasurable.

Juliette worked the boots foot for a while “I think its coming...” she shot forward clutching the fine leather boot. Twenty seconds later the other one was off as were the tights and panties

Juliette took the warm underwear and placed it on the table...she looked down at the woman sitting there legs akimbo... “Nice piercing...Thought of having mine done but chickened out...guess you have to be really friendly with your tattooist”

Meanwhile, Ms Amberton’s caftan had finally been removed. She wore a pink comfort bra, green ankle tights and no panties. Tears rolled down her face “Right all of you...you can see it now...see what a monster I really am...have a good all of you...come on get closer...get the men in they can have a good laugh too!”

Even through the tights, Fiona could see that the leg was horribly burnt and had a metal calliper bolted around from knee to groin.

Sophie put her arm around the hysterical woman "No ones laughing at you...Come finish undressing and we might be able to help...Mrs Jones get the prayer team together and ask Colin if he can attend"

She then guided a very naked and very distraught Ms Amberton over to the ceil area others followed and the grill rattled shut.

"Hi I'm Naomi and this is my sister Alice" a girl presented herself "Alice likes you she has made you a flower..." Naomi stepped aside Alice thrust a badly made cut out flower almost into Fiona's noise.

"Lovely flower for a lovely lady" the girl smiled

Fiona swallowed Alice was a Downs syndrome girl VIVIVI had sworn that her medical teams would cure and irradiate the problem and in the two years since her reign had began Fiona had not seen a single person around with it...A horrible thought struck her. She reached out and took the "flower"

"Why thank you Alice it's lovely...I have never seen a flower like that"

Just then, a shriek of joy came from behind the grill and cries of "Praise the lord"

The grill rolled open at to the amazement of Fiona, Jill Suzie and Paula...A naked Ms Amberton emerged dancing, skipping and laughing with joy. Of the burn, the metal brace there was no sight.

On the floor in the ceil was a puddle of molten metal and around it a group of beaming men and women.

"Fiona it’s marvellous...A miracle...They prayed over me...I felt a great heat and look it...it...it’s gone."

The large woman hugged Fiona to her breasts so tight that for the third time that day the newsreader thought she would loose consciousness.

After the elation had subsided a bit. Ms Amberton turned to Jill

"Look I hear you still need some more clothes...Well in the castle court yard there are twelve fit, tall and rather pretty blondes all sporting an army uniform...I have a cunning plan to lure them down here and get them out of their clothes...However, you must promise me not to hurt them"

Jill readily agreed "OK tell us how...Most of the prisoners here are not fit to restrain anyone let alone a woman who knows she's about to be separated from her clothes...myself, Suzie and Paula with Sophie at a pinch could probably take down six...but the others would run and give the alarm..."

"We..." Ms Amberton smile cuddling Fiona and Juliette "We...are going to trick them out of their panties...so to speak...I will involve some discomfort...But you are fine with that aren't you Fiona"

"I am what!"

"Good excellent...and in exchange you'll take young Juliette with you and arrange to pick Fiona and me up after all this has died down...In a couple of months...and get us away from VIVIVI and loose these abominable marks...Now this is what we do.."

"Listen lad moving things around, shifting things up and down and usually putting them back in the same place on a women's instructions has from the days of Adam been a man's curse...Just wait till your married...OH Juliette is all lovely and sweet now just wait until she wants a new suit of furniture, or wants her Great Aunt Nell's rocking chair, or some such, in your lounge...You'll soon be jumping thro' hoops believe me...and it's no use arguing...Just get on and do it...that's if you want a quite life" Ray chuckled as he stretched a heavy duty tarpaulin over the wire at ceiling height so it fell like a curtain over the entrance of the storeroom.

The men and women had spent twenty minutes clearing the packing cases, boxes and crates out. The work had yielded ten heavy-duty tarpaulins, a box of thick woollen socks, some planks of wood and two large coils of thin hemp twine.

Under instructions, the men had stacked seven of the large wooden packing cases at the back of the room. Each case was due to contain two actresses seated at opposite ends facing one another in a "sardine" style and lashed to each other. As the wooden crate was very rough, they placed pieces of the tarpaulin inside each one to cut down on the number of splinters the women's bare bottoms would pick up.

Then a wall of stacked packing cases was built floor to ceiling and four fifths of the way across the room leaving a narrow passageway, complete with a sound deadening tarpaulin curtain across. In front of this, they placed the tripod table. Two chairs behind it and three in a semi-circle in front. At the foot of the three chairs, more old canvas was folded up to form a thick cushion. Yet another curtain was set up and finally another "wall" of boxes and an outer curtain.

This left a tall stack of precariously piled crates that the men had just completed between the storeroom and the small group of women clustered around Fiona.

"Well boys...best leave the rest to us...Off you go back into the ceil and practise your signing voices" Sophie smile adding "Juliette best go with them too honey...keep my lad out of mischief" She caught Rays sleeve as he passed by "And Ray..." she whispered "Make sure my son's hands stay away from Juliette's naught bits if you can"

"Do I really have to be tied up like this? And couldn‘t you use tights not this stuff" Fiona whimpered

"Me...Me...Me...Always all about you Fiona isn't it" Ms Amberton chuckled as Suzy started to secure the TV Presenter with the hemp twine "You know we have twelve ladies to secure and gag. And that we don’t have enough tights...So if we can secure a girl or two with this spare rope it makes sense" She added watching fascinated as Suzy speedily roped the hapless presenter.

Taking some of the strong thin cord she put several turns around left upper arm, before winding it around Fiona's chest just below her breasts. After several turns, she handed the twine to the presenter and with another hank of hemp worked the same "number" of the right arm. This time running the rope above Fiona's less than well-endowed bosoms. Suzy then got Fiona to bring her forearms together and branding the two cords wrapped then around from elbow to wrist. She the fed the twine from the wrists down between the coils around the girls chest and down between her breasts. This pulled the forearms up so that Fiona's chin was touching her thumbs.

"Ever been crotch roped before" Suzy asked in an off the cuff manor as she worked a "Turks Head" knot into the rough rope

"No...And I don't intend to start now" The presenter said nervously gazing at the size of the knot.

"Look Fiona...You agreed to help and we must ensure that the actresses are completely disabled as possible without causing permanent damage. I am told it can be rather uncomfortable but if it stops a girl wriggling free it has to be done...and you know that we in the acting professions have to "Suffer of our Art" occasionally," Ms Amberton purred as she condescendingly patted Fiona on the head.

"If that’s what you think...you have it done...I am Noooooooooo" her last word faded into a gasp

Fiona’s eyes became saucers, her moth gapped and she stood on tip-toe as a grinning Suzy quickly slipped the twin between the presenters milk white thighs, between her butt cheeks up her backbone, threaded it through the upper chest coils and pulled...tight.

"Nearly done" Suzy whispered into Fiona’s ear "Your lucky we are not binding your legs...since we need the girls to walk over to their crates....Now I am just going to run this around your waist a few times then up over your chest for a few more turns...we want it to be authentic and we wouldn’t want it getting loose would we?"

"Oh No...We wouldn’t want it getting loose," Fiona grunted through gritted teeth

"Then a few coils as a cleave gag and we are done...Good girl...you can relax now. And by the way...on a personal note" Suzy added gazing the naked and well bound TV anchor woman up and down "I have always thought that we could do with seeing more of you on the TV"

"Thhhannkk yyyyoouuu sooooo mmmuuchhh!" Came muffled sarcastic reply.

A small stage had been constructed from packing cases and planks. Fiona was lift up and gently seated

The woman and chair tottered precariously on the edge of the stage. Fiona’s gagged complaints went unheeded.

Ms Amberton and two women clambered up with a tarpaulin with which the covered the fidgeting girl.

"Never fear Fiona" One girl hissed as she pulled the heavy cloth over ... "It won’t be for long and I am sure you’ll give’em a good show...remember legs apart now...Nice piercing’s by the way...and can I say we never see enough of you on the Tele."

"Now" Ms Amberton said adjusting her beret and dusting down her Caftan "I just call those girls down here and explain that there is a change in the script which has given rise to the opportunity for them to get much more exposure and a lot of free publicity"

Under the cloth, Fiona could only hear muffled sounds, so she felt rather than heard the twelve sets of feet arriving. Nevertheless, as Ms Amberton mounted the stage, she could clearly hear the large woman's strident tones.

"Now ladies the backers of this movie...and I am not sure if you realised it are the "Guardians" the purpose of the film is to show the "G’s" in a good light rescuing a prominent personality. To wit, Fiona B the well-known TV personality and now head of news for the World Broadcasting Board. After review of the script the good ladies here..." Fiona clearly heard sharp intakes of breath as Jill, Suzie and Paula stepped out from the curtain. "Need certain amendments...these include images of several of the non-Guardian rescuing forces being overpowered, stripped and tied up...Now I know this is very humiliating but I can guarantee that it will boost any girls public profile and that VIVIVI herself will know of it. Obviously there will be a massive increase in fees payable for not a little work."

"Like what do we have to do" A harsh female voice snapped

"Oh nothing Fiona isn’t happy to do darling...As you can see" Ms Amberton threw back the cloth

For a second no one spoke...Then one girl started to titter and another burst out in full laughter. Fiona blushed scarlet with embarrassment.

"Well I always said we don’t see enough of her on the TV" a well-endowed blonde giggled

A tale blonde reached out her long cold hand stroking Fiona’s inner thigh till her finger tips stroked the rough knot...Fiona tried to complain but all that came out was a muffled "fooookkk offff"

"I'll do it" the girl smiled up at her as she spoke "It looks kinda cool...Did you say five time the rate Ms Amberton?"

The director nodded

"Count me in" a girl at the back exclaimed starting to unbutton her camouflage top

"Me too" Another called out unlacing her boots

"And me..." "Me at those rates" two more voices said in unison

Soon four blondes stood in naked, with their uniforms, underwear, socks and boots in neat piles on the floor.

Ms. Amberton beamed. Jill smiled broadly.
Each young actresses had luscious long blond locks that rolled down past their shoulders. One of the girls was particularly well endowed in the chest area...so well endowed that Jill thought that should the young lady ever fall over there was no way she would even bang her nose. The tallest girl sported a hourglass figure and a luxuriant mat of private hair that proved she was not a true blonde. The shortest of the four had a hard angry face, that in a way made Jill pity her...she had rings through both nipples and a collection of more intimate jewellery that put Fiona’s to shame. The fourth volunteer looked a little self-conscious and embarrassed; perhaps she was regretting volunteering or may be just unhappy that the rough twine may ruin her prominent vajazzle.

"Good" thought Fiona squirming slightly in the rickety chair as the "Turks Head" rubbed her sensitive area.

"Least one of you Chavs realises how I feel right now" as she watched the girl, (who Fiona felt sure someone had called Donna), hopping from one foot to the other blushing slightly even though here 34d -26-36 figure was nothing to be embarrassed about.

Jill, Paula and Suzy winked at each other as taking the balls of twine they set about trussing up the four actresses. Being the professionals they were, they soon had all the four nicely secured and crotch roped.

The actresses wriggled as the got use to the caress of rough hemp.

Ms Amberton beckoned and the girls wiggled they way to the storeroom. Ms Amberton held the heavy tarpaulin open to allow the well-bound actresses an easy entrance. She chatted to Donna who brought up the rear

"You seem a little err...pensive my dear...not having second thoughts are we"

"Like No Ms Amberton...I needs the money for a new "Boob" job...its just that knot is tickling and I wants to giggle out loud..."

"Don’t worry dear..." Ms Amberton cooed soothingly "We have just the thing to stop the giggles" she winked at Fiona

"One thing though" The girl continued "We ain’t going to be gagged are we not like that old bag on the chair?"

"Oh don’t worry my girl the script calls for a little diminution in your power of oratory. However, not in the exact manner of our friend there...something far easier on the lips" so saying she closed the curtain blocking of the actresses from sight.

The curtain of course proved very effective in muffling the girl’s cries of alarm, as they found themselves surrounded by women in prison clothes. The screams and air supply were cut off with "hand gags". Then once the actresses had become a little subdued, the prisoners allowed them to open their mouths before ramming in some of the old woollen socks and a cleave gag of tights. The girls struggled, bucked and whimpered frantically, as each had their long legs bound at the knees and ankles.

Finally subdued they were dragged on their bottoms through the other curtain, to where the crates stood waiting for them. Wedged in they were lashed together the feet of one to arms of the other and hands to each other’s crotch rope.

To further muffle these sounds, as well as the sound of the frantically flaying four flopped into crates and dragged away, at a prearranged signal the remaining women and the men struck up a lusty rendition of the old sea shanty "Far Well and Adieu to You Spanish Maidens". Which the prisoners thought quite appropriate and in any case to mask someone’s distress with a song of praise seemed sacrilegious.

The remaining eight stood chatting close to Fiona. One girl a tall Scotch lass walked over "Are you sure your comfortable like that...Could I ease the knots?"

Reluctantly Fiona shook her head "Nooooo I Okkkkkk thhhhhannnkkS" she managed to gurgle.

Ms Amberton returned all smiles

"Now ladies the Guardians are putting Donna and Co. through their paces. Nevertheless, I would like to interview you all in groups of two or three. I was also wondering if I might ask that you strip to your undies as I may wish to film so barrack room scenes. So I will need the most photogenic...Come come girls...off with those uniforms...they are the film company’s property after all..."

The remaining eight removed their combat jackets, to reveal khaki short sleeve vests. Once sexless military garments were removed, the girls stood around in a variety of bra's some lacy pastel coloured ones; one an animal print on trimmed with black lace. One girl wore a plain black exercise bra.

The young ladies chatted away happily, as they unlaced and kicked off their boots, hopping from white sock cover foot to the others as they finally pulled off their combat trousers. Most wore white lace thongs, one a plain white high cut brief and the girl with the animal print bra wore a matching very small pantie.

Ms Amberton called the first three forward, ushering then into the curtained off storeroom, like a mother hen with her chicks.

Once the curtain fell, she had each girl sit down with the feet on the canvas cushions. While her and Sophie, in her borrowed officers uniform sat behind the table.

Ms Amberton put the girls at their ease and started the interview. Thus the girls where not alarmed when Jill, Paula and Suzy re-entered the room and stood behind them. Indeed as the actresses where soon relaxing as the three gently massaged their necks, while Ms Amberton continued talking.

Jill looked to Paula and Suzy and nodded. Instantly the three applied, very tight "Sleeper Holds" bending forward were pressing the gasping actresses down in their seats. The girls struggled for a short while. Their hands futility snatching at the arms around their swan like throats as the blood supply through their carotid artery was shut down. Neat feet clad in white socks beat furious tattoos silently on the cushions.

Jill whispered softly in her girls ear "Don't fight it honey...there is nothing you can do just relax and it will soon be over...that’s right honey just be calm that’s it...beddie byes time...pleasant dreams...good girl..."

The actresses's soon slipped into slumbers. Swiftly other women appeared and while Jill and the others stood by encase a girl re-awoke the women bound and gagged the helpless girls.

The women stirred as they were slid of their chairs and on to the floor. They came too and started to struggle and moan...But they were already bound, crotch roped and gagged with socks. Thus effectively immobilised and silenced they could not even warn they comrades as the were dragged off mewing and bucking to the waiting crates.
esercito sconfitto

Re: The White Pimpernels ( 2012, incomplete)

When Ms Amberton summoned the next three in, it seemed like everthing was in the bag. Except for one small detail. One actress was wearing a blonde wig.

Thus when Suzy clamped on her “sleeper hold” and gripped the horrified gilrs hair, the hairpiece came away. The girl threw her head back away from Suzy’s arm and with all the skill and dexterity of a limbo dance slid down from the chair, on to the floor, rolled clear and was up and running screaming her pretty head off as she shot through the curtain, pulling it down as she went.

Nevertheless, her two companions were not so lucky and dispite a desperate fight were already succumbing.

Suzy lept after the blonde and in a flying tackle worth of a professional rugby player grabbed the fleeing girls left leg.

Meanwhile the remaining two actressess starred in disbelief at the scene. Their two seated friends were already out of any fight. The other girl was racing towards them with a girl in a Guardians uniform attached to her leg. The two turned and ran passed Fiona and headed for the exit.

Suzy just managed to grab the woman’s right ankle and clutched it tight. The girls legs stopped but her momentum carried her forward head first into the stacked packing cases. Her scream terminating in a nasty “thud”

For a millisecond nothing seemed to happen the the stack of cases quivered and slowly toppled over towards the stage where Fiona sat helpless.

The woman watched the heavy boxes fall. For an instant she saw her whole life flash before her...including the incident with a young VIVIVI and the hearth rug...Then in cold horror she realised she would never see her children again...and even more horrific she knew that she would face a final judgement before she had asked Jesus into her life and to become her savour.

“Oh God! I am sorry gentle Jesus save me” she screamed into her gag.

The boxes smashed down.

One second Fiona was sat praying and trying to control her bowels in the shadow of the falling boxes, the next she was flying threw the air, turning a gentle summersault. Somehow the cases had slammed down on the rear of the stage the planks had shot up and catapulted Fiona skywards.

The chair passed her head and crashed into the ceiling. She flew past the first fleeing girl as she did so her heels, completing a further spin collided with the blondes chin. The girl was already unconsious as she was flipped backward landing on her back by the force of the impact.

Fiona yelped in pain from the jolt her legs parting as the headed upwards. As Fiona’s head followed the same trajectory as her long limbs a face came into view. The remaining actress was still running and running fast, the exit only a few steps away now however she had fully turned her head on hearing the crash and was now looking wide eyed was a well know TV personnality who was wearing very little was spinning straight forward. The girl opened her mouth to scream...

The “Turks Head” knot fitted nicely between the full generous rose red lips of the actress’s mouth, her nose rustled against Fiona’s neatly trimmed tuft of private hair. The girl may have been able to generate a gasp of horror, but any sound was masked as Fiona’s neat naked thighs slammed against the girl’s ears. The two spun once, hit the floor, and bounced.

When Fiona came to she was flat out on her back atop the unconsious actress. Her head resting on the girls knees while her own legs were still clamped tight around the womans head.

Juliette and Mike came running over and gently spearated the two women. Mike seemed very keen to steady Fiona as the woman regained her feet. While Juliette grapped the gasping stunned actress and hauling the woman up clamped a painful backhammer on the poor wench, to ensure there would be no more of “all that running off nonsense”

The little party made its way back to the storeroom, leaving two women to drag the other actress after them.

A small group was gathered around Suzy and the actress she had brought down. Suzy was rocking back and forth hugging herself tears running down her face...she kept repeating “I killed her...I killed her”

Fiona stood quite still as some women rolled the girl on to her back. A large black bruise was forming on the girl’s forehead. Fiona recognised her as the Scottish girl who had been conserned about only a short while ago...now she lay...limp...her ample chest still

My Dear Friend Esercito

The Guardians uniform is black thigh boots, red tights, grey leotard and grey metal helmet. Weapons belt and a little..sorry a lot of gold brade

Trouble with doing a "casting Call" is the amount of word spent on the description in sucha limited space as a running board

Hopefully there are a few clues to general build, hair colour etc in the story and any way perhaps the reader would like to imagine the women themselves

“Well” Sophie lent over Mrs Jones’s shoulder and looked at the actress “Is she going to be alright”

“Probably not” came the clipped reply “I have got her breathing again but she needs a hospital...I think her brains suffered a trauma and its currently swelling up if she is not operated upon to release the pressure, brain damage and death is inevitable”

“You were a doctor...can’t you do it?” Sophie snapped

“Oh yes lets get the operating theatre ready, the sophisticated life support, the sterile tools the skilled medical team all ready to go...OH silly me we don’t have any of that do we...Sophie” Mrs Jones sarcastically replied

For a second Sophie looked as if she would lash out at the woman. Then she gently laid her hand on Mrs Jones’s shoulder “Sorry Hanna...Just tired and tense...Well we gave it our best shot...We all swore we would escape if we could but that we would not kill to do so...Mike run up and get help...sorry everyone looks like we will all be meeting the Lord a little sooner than we thought..” her voice trailed off

“One moment please...” Ms Amberton stepped forward “As I came up from the railway station this morning I past the county hospital. And I am sure I saw an old military ambulance parked up in the workshops here...If you can find a driver and if Hanna is willing to go and look after the poor girl until they get to A&E all she need tell the medical staff is that the girl is a Soldier who has had a bad fall...No too far from the truth is it...They can leave her there...while I am no doctor I guess it will be some days before the poor thing is well enough to go telling tales...”

Sophie hugged and kissed Ms Amberton... “Jill can you arrange a driver? and Hanna is that plan Ok with you...Best get dressed in an Army uniform we have several now...Jill if you can find a Doctors white coat it may help...Now Ms Amberton...lets get you stripped gagged, and bound in a crate with Fiona here...Move girls move..”

Ms Amberton acted the “hostage” protesting and yelling as she was dragged into the back of the storeroom.

Mike shepherded Fiona along. Once behind the final curtain Fiona could see the final two actresses being crotch roped and bound...They were already gagged....The girls although still dazed put up quite a struggle as the were lowered into a crate facing each other and bound together. Small holes had been drilled in the crates sides and twine pushed through and secured to the sobbing women’s crotch, chest, wrist and ankle bindings so that they totally immobilised.

Ms Amberton managed to give Fiona a knowing wink as she apparently fought to retain her clothes. However, eventually her footless tights were stuffed into her mouth and her ample naked frame wedged in the last crate. Fiona’s knees and ankles got the rope treatment then she too was slid into the box facing Ms Amberton. She sat still as she and the film director were secured.

So men, now all dressed in Army uniforms moved some tall boxes around the crates.

Sophie knelt beside them and whispered “Thanks girls...you have been great sports...please let the other know when you are freed that its nothing personal” She ducked away as Mike and others started stretching the tarpaulin over the boxes covering the crated captives’.

Under the covering, it was hot and airless...Fiona squirmed...then remembered the risk of splitters and sat still. Her eyes widened as she felt the directors thick frame move against her body and the woman softly sighing with pleasure.

Sophie caught hold of Alice as she tried to slip under the tarpaulin to drop some of her “flowers” in each crate.

“Naomi...best if you find a disguise for you and your sister...we will be moving out very shortly”

“Look Sophie...there is now way that anyone will not twig Alice is not a soldier in about a split second...I will stay with her and we will try to slip off later tonight... and take our chances on our own... there is no point in endangering everyone else”

“No way young lady...your one of our group you will both come with us...We’ll take the chance...just a shame that we have not got a better set of clothes for her though”

Jill shook her head as and Paula passed the little group. It made no sense to her that Sophie was prepared to risk everyone in that way. They quickly changed into the actresses’ soldier outfits headed up the ramp.

Sophie called everyone together for a time of praise. As the songs echoed through the underground bunker, Alice suddenly became very agitated and rushed forward.

"They are coming !" her cry stopped the service..."We must all pray...that evil is bound and blinded and silenced...They are coming now is the time...Death is riding out...pray to the lord of hoists"
Juliette watched open mouthed as all the followers dropped to their knees hands clasped...Some prayed in silence, some out loud some in a strange language she could not understand...

The night shift at the Dorset County Hospital was going well, that is to say very quietly. The way consultant nurse Harriet Wright liked it. Even A&E had not had a single case in so far and now with the Pubs shut they weren't likely too.

Harriet kicked off her black slip on shoes and massaged her stocking feet. She could phone home and check that the boys were ok...but she had already done that once, anyway her mother would be panicked by a call this late. She could wander the department and chat to the patients except of course they would all be asleep. She could go and see if Mandy or Dr. Karen White wanted to gossip for a while...But the junior doctor had been on call all day and probably had her head down. As for Mandy...Harriet thought the young nurse a bit of an air head...and immature...She always wore stockings and always wore her uniform short enough that no one was in any doubt that she wore stockings.

Harriet got up and pulling in her stomach gazed at her image reflected on the mirror in the examination room. Her 34-30-36 figure was not as trim as it was...But after having twins, what could anyone expect...The dark blue short sleeve tunic top did not help any and the matching pants hid her shapely legs clad in her best dark blue tights. She sat down flicking her brown fringe and lethargically thumbed through some notes.

She mussed that a quite hospital was an eerier place. Any small noise seemed to echo. Your mind could play tricks...A moment ago she thought she heard Karen call out in her sleep...But things went still and anyway if there where any problems Mandy would come a running. Suddenly she tensed she could have swore she heard Mandy cough and splutter and she was sure there was a heavy "thump"

Then she heard footsteps approach. "Mandy is that you...I'll have coffee and two sugars (blow the diet)" She thought.

The footsteps faded...only to return in a short while later. The door swung open and the sound of feet on the carpet tiles got closer... Harriet had just reached a interesting section of a patients notes so she did not turn around but said..."Pop the coffee down and sit. You and I need to chat about your uniform and the way you flash your stocking tops...It needs to stop"

"Oh it already has" a soft female voice answered..."Come to a dead stop in fact"

Harriet started to spin around...she never finished the turn...A warm black nylon stocking was whipped around her throat cutting of her air and her scream as she gazed up into the smiling face of a young woman... "So sorry Nurse but this has to be done..."

For a second or to Harriet struggled her hands grabbed ineffectively at the stocking, her feet scuffed the carpet in a desperate attempt to get a purchase and stand. However, her assaliant shoved her down still smiling at the gurgling woman

"Why Nurse your complexion matches your uniform almost exactly" she whispered as Harriet slowly sank to the floor. Her feet still beating the carpet

Then the hospital became quite again...Just the sound of a zip being pulled down.

The blonde was stood by the desk easing her pert ass into Harriet's blue tights as two women entered.

Without a word they started to drag the nurse, now only clothed in a black bra and a white thong away. Harriet's head lolled to one side as they dropped her down on the cold naked bodies of the young nurse and Dr Karen White.

The medical staffs clothes sat in two neat piles on the bed.

Once outside Jill and Paula stopped and breathed deep of the sweet cold night air, which after hot fettered air of the underground bunker seemed as heady as a good Champaign.

Groups of rowdy soldiers, both men and women staggered by heading to the barracks after a night on the town. Here and there, couples were making out. A girl lay with her legs in the air while two males pleasured her. She obviously had not had it for a while and was making a lot of noise about the matter. No one seemed to notice, here and there couples, and groups where "enjoying" each other’s company, be they men and women, or men and men or even women and women.

"My old RSM would have had a fit" Jill thought to herself "Guess any discipline and self-control has gone by the board since VIVIVI took over after all why bother when there is no one you'll ever have to fight"

"Stop this fornication...No to fornication!...No Sex now!"

Jill and Paula stopped dead...They were the only ones who took any notice...The rutting soldiery certainly did not...

"Join the Anti-Sex league...Save your bodies to worship VIVIVI....Let her Divine Beauty be all that you desire!"

"No Sex Now...No Sex Now...No Sex Now"

The chanting and yelling came from a group of four women who had wandered into the Castle and were now thrusting out leaflets to anyone they could.

As the group got nearer, Jill studied them...It had often been said that only very unattractive took the route of decrying sex...since they were very unlikely to ever land a mate. However, that could not be said of these four. Two appeared to be youngsters in their late teens...One was on the plump side, while the other girl was of a tale athletic build. Both wore Hoodies, short skirts, dark hosiery and boots. The faces framed by their long dark hair and the hoods were, if not attractive at least wholesome and unadorned with any makeup.

The two other women were in their mid-late forties. One wore a thick overcoat, black hair worn in a bun, trousers and plan slip on shoes.

The other woman was taller her "salt and pepper" hair cut short although obviously expensively styled. A mink fur coat hid her frame; black hose clad the neat looking knees and lower legs that protruded. Leather peep toe shoe with 3-inch heels completed the look.

All four wore the scarlet and gold sash of the "Anti-Sex League"

The plump girl hurried up to Jill and trust out a leaflet

"This tells you how to give up sex" She announced her face beaming with an almost maniac glow

"Gee great! Just what I always wanted..." Paula muttered ironically

"Yes...Oh yes...Yes....yes" The girl gasped her eyes half closing "Wonderful...you understand that VIVIVI's pronouncement that sex is not necessary...At last true believers ..great will be our reward for following her policy...Mother come here...we have soldiers who know the truth...At last...at last all our months of work...yes...oh yes...Mother..." she turned and hurried off to the fur coat.

Jill and Paula to the opportunity to hurry off into the darkness in the oppose direction

"The way she kept saying "Yes...Oh Yes...Yes...” I thought she was going to have a "When Harry Met Sally" Moment" Jill Chuckled

"A what moment?" Paula looked quizzically at her

"You know the dinner scene where...Oh never mind...This looks to be the Vehicle Workshop"

A long building occupied one part of the castle courtyard. Brick and concrete construction, five heavy-duty double doors went up twenty foot high. Piled around were old tyres; bits of engines and camouflaged metal panels. A small door stood ajar and motioning for Paula to follow Jill squeezed through, drawing her neutronic whip.

Moonlight filtered through large glass panels set in to roof. To the left five old Bedford army trucks in various states of disrepair stood in an ordered row. The Landrover ambulance was at the far end as was a sixth truck that seemed complete. In a bay beyond on a transport sat an old tracked APC like the one they had seen earlier that day. To Jill’s right was the spares store and an office.

Suddenly from the stores came a metallic clatter. Jill realised that she was standing in the middle of the workshop, in full view in the moonlight. She suddenly felt very naked.

Crouching low, she scurried into the shadows and pressing herself to the wall moved to the storeroom.

From floor to ceiling, dark paint racking stood filled with dusty old boxes, engines, gearboxes coils of wiring flex. A further clunk of metal came from just ahead. Hardly daring to breath, she slid forward...then she heard a voice softly saying

“Our father in heaven hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven...”

She peered around a corner. There was an old table on it a cross made from two bits of pipe bolted together...Three women in army uniform knelt in front praying...Jill relaxed and stood up

“For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory for now and evermore Amen”

“Amen” Jill said

The three spun around in horror.

Jill stepped forward smiling

“Its good to see that even in this darkness there is still light. I am” she got no further as a gun barrel was rammed against her neck

“Shall I shoot her Sergeant” a disembodied voice from behind

The Sergeant stepped forward and eased the neutronic whip from Jill’s hand

“Who are you” She snapped

“I am a follower of Jesus...just like you...” Jill said “A sister in the Lord just like you...I am here to rescue our fellow believers held here under sentence of death...I hope you will help me...”

“She’s a Guardian more than like” One of the other soldiers piped up “Best “Top” her or we will have to leave our families and make a run for it” The other two murmured agreement

“Look I am a follower...” Jill’s foot scribed a wavy line in the dust

The Sergeant looked puzzled for a second then she smiled...Her boot added a mirror image line...resulting in a stylised fish

“May be she’s one of us ladies” The large woman said her eyes boring into Jill's then she nodded “Put you gun down Lucy”

“Why...what for a line in the dirt?” One soldier grumbled

“It’s a ixthus...from the Greek for a fish” Another nudged her “The letters stands for “Jesus, Son of God, Savour” it’s what our ancient brothers and sisters used to identify themselves during the Roman persecutions”

"We can't take the risk" A woman in her fifty's walked in She was dressed in corduroy jeans a Harris tweed jacket and Wellington boots, all liberally covered in earth. In one hand, she held a carrier bag from which a variety of vegetables and cucumbers protruded. In the other, a double-barrelled shot gun.

The shotgun was pointing straight at Jill's chest.

"Luck I came round with some Veg for you" The woman said in an upper class accent "She could well be telling the truth but she could also be a Guardian spy..."

"Colonel...if she is one of us.." the Sergeants voice trailed off

"Yes...terrible sorry old girl" The major addressed Jill "But ever since the mass disappearances VIVIVI's rise to power our little group has kept it self nice and safe. And you know what the "G's" would do not only to us but to our families, even although they are not followers, if the found out...I was in the special forces once so I can made you death as painless as possible...just kneel down young lady and it will all be over before you know it...You won't feel a AAAAAggggghhhh...mmmmppphh"

The Colonel collapsed on the floor writhing in agony. Paula stepped forward and grabbed the shotgun.

"You took your time" Jill smiled at the girl as Paula pocketed her neutronic whip

"Right ladies we aren't here to spy on you...We are going to do what you as Chr*stians should have done long ago...that is free your brothers and sisters in Chri*t. Now we need one truck and that ambulance...hope you know how to get them started ladies...Cos. guess you don't want us around telling VIVIVI's Lord-high Executioner all about you tomorrow now do you.."

The soldiers seemed less than enthusiastic about doing anything that risked their cosy little set up but realised they had no choice but to help.

The ambulance started with a loud bang and a thick cloud of choking diesel fumes...The army truck however failed to start at all...eventually all the Sergeant and the girls rolled up their sleeves and started to check the electrics.

Paula decided to clear her lungs of the diesel smoke. Standing in the shadows Paula could hear a drunken brawl going on in the camp. A woman screamed, whether in terror or pleasure she could not tell. Someone close by was throwing up, while a girl on girl shouting match was at risk of breaking all sorts of noise limitation statutes.

Paula stood soberly silently pondering. Deep in thought, it took her a little time to realise that she was surrounded by the four members of the Dorchester Anti-Sex League

"This is the one Mother...The enlightened one I told you about"

"Good girl" Fur coat exclaimed using the same inflection as she would talk to her dog as she pumped Paula's hand vigorously, then turning to the other Hoodie

"You see Galiena.. I told you your sister could find one...It just takes the real faith in VIVIVI that Phoebe has and you can move mountains"

"Now my dear...What is your name...Oh no matter you tell us that over a nice cup of cocoa. Ah! here come Belinda and Carol...The gangs all here...Ladies follow us" She grabbed Paula's arm and despite the woman's strident assertions that she was on duty started to drag Paula off toward the exit.

Phoebe took her other arm and gripped it in a vice like hold. Gazing a Paula with soft "puppy dog" eyes she whispered..."Are you...are you one of us...I mean..." Even at night, Paula could tell the girl was blushing "I mean...a girl who has kept her self pure and safe from the defilement of men...Oh please say your are it would be so perfect"

"Men...don't talk to me about men" Belinda snorted. The tall woman her face masked by the brim of her large hat that seemed to brush the padded shoulders of her raincoat "Be a good thing when VIVIVI has them all down the salt mines if you ask me..." her high heeled boots, clipped the concrete of the parade ground as the group swept along.

"That can't come soon enough" Galiena chipped in

“Still your dear Mother and I have done some good work in closing down their stupid little meeting places...absolutely horrid some of them...They had pictures...you know pretty ladies on them all pandering to the male ego...But with VIVIVI’s authority we closed them down”

“I though VIVIVI was all for freedom of expression...Ouch Don’t grab my arm so tight Phoebe”

“That was then...Now VIVIVI wants all people to think only on her body not some silicone strumpet...besides frustrated people can be so easily manipulated...You‘ll be so happy you joined us” Fur coat beamed at her “We need more help...we close one of those internet places and another springs up...You know...” She placed her full lips close to Paula’s ear and in a conspiratorial tone

whispered “I even came across a bulletin board on the net for Men who liked the thought of women being robbed of their clothes and uniforms...can you imagine anything that vile and disgusting" Fur coat pronounced her face contorted with anger. "It took a time but we had their little caper shut down and had them all sent to secure mental unit specially set up for such retards"

"I've got Mandy and Sarah on their mobiles" Carol turned to Fur coat

Paula would place the woman as being in her late twenties. Illuminated by the moonlight her Big blue eyes twinkling. Long blonde hair that flowed half way down the back of the her unbuttoned black coat, underneath she wore a low cut red mini-dress. Her long shapely legs were covered in matching shear hosiery.

"They'll be here in about ten minutes"

"Tell them to go to my home we will do the induction there" Fur coat snapped cross that her diatribe had been interrupted

"Look I really need to be on duty" Paula said as she tried to pull free of Phoebe's grip

"Relax" Fur coat told her "I will only take half the time of your dedication to VIVIVI took when you received your mark of loyalty to her"

"But that's just it" Paula thought quickly "I was on active service I got my mark but I did not really have a dedication"

"She cant join us if she is not properly dedicated" The woman with Salt and pepper hair spoke for the first time.

Fur coat swore

“Guess we can do it on the weekend” Paula said still trying to extricate her arm

"Don't be silly you don't have to wait that long...Fanny can do it...she's know the incantations...Now girls if we go back to the workshops we can use the flat concreted area...The moon's full and risen so there will be plenty of light...Lets go" Turning Fur coat led the little party back the way they had come

The moon light shone down bathing the parking area in a harsh white light. However, the front of the workshops with the piles of junk sat in deep black shadow.

Paula strained her ears but could hear no sound.

The tall woman with the Paisley scarf took a lipstick from her shoulder bag and scrawled a large pentangle on the concrete around Paula and Phoebe. Then stood coughing for a while trying to clear her throat.

The other women took their places at each point of the pentangle.

"Fanny when you are ready..." Fur coat growled impatiently

The woman in the scarf coughed once more "Our father in heaven..."

"Not that way you cretin.." Fur coat fairly screeched at the woman

Fanny gulped then turning to Paula she said "Terribly sorry old girl I was a Vicar in the C. of E. before VIVIVI came and I saw the light...Old habits die hard you know and..."

"Get the fook on with it!" Fur coat snarled
Fanny coughed and started to recite the "Lords Prayer" in reverse while the others started to chant

"As it is below so shall it be above...As it is..."

Paula was transfixed "O.M.G they are witches!" the thought blasted through her brain

Paula shoved Phoebe in the chest and finally yanked her arm free. The girl staggered back and fell over her long legs pointing skywards, flashing a pair of bright orange panties she wore over her brown tights.

"Stop this...you lot of evil hags...I am no worshiper of VIVIVI I am a Chri*tian and proud of it"

For a second no one moved, Fanny voice trailed off her jaw dropping

The very softly Fur coat hissed "By all the foul forces of darkness...die!" her left hand raised in a "Devils Horn" symbol

Nothing happened...Fur coat screeched out her curse again still nothing...Then the dark shadows around them seemed to move.

Fur coat lowered her hand "Kill her" she said drawing a pistol.

"What the fook!" Fur coat exclaimed as a vehicle tyre dropped over her. Thus trapping her arms by she side. She was spun around and emitting an "OOOooooppphhh" of pain as a fist shot out an thumped her in the stomach...the gun clattered to the floor as Fur coat sank to her knees gasping for air.

Carol screaming in horror as the rubber walls of a tyre not only trapped her arms but also pulled down her red dress and white bra...Her bosoms bouncing in the cold moon light. Her screams where cut short by a swift blow to the back of her head with a spanner...

Belinda turned to run, but tripped over her own two feet as her high heeled boots caught a crack in the concrete and fell. Before she could get up a dark shape jumped on her straddling the stunned woman and started to swiftly punch her lights out.

Two shapes closed in from the shadow upon Galiena, the girl lashed out one of the shapes grunted and buckled. The other launch itself in a flying tackle catching the young woman around her waist. The momentum flooring the Hoodie. The soldier, for it was one of the girls from the workshop grabbed Galiena's hair and pulled her head up to smash the girl in the face.

“Don’t hit me I surrender” The girl screamed in terror. Her cries silenced as her mouth was closed by a vicious upper cut to her jaw.

Fanny turned to run. However, the Sergeant’s hand reached out and grabbed the scarf...Which with Fanny’s own momentum turned into a noose around her neck, her legs shot upwards and she sat down with the Sergeant behind her holding her now in a Chinese strangle hold.

Paula smiled as Jill and the Colonel walked towards her “You took your time” she chuckled her left hand clutching a mass of poor Phoebes hair forcing the whimpering girl to sit still

“A little payback for earlier” Jill patted her friends shoulder “Now what are we going to do with this crew”

“Don’t worry about them my dear” The Colonel said “We’ll make sure they disappear permanently...Sergeant get these strumpets into the workshop, then strip’em naked...and secure them” Turning to Jill she added... “Its absolutely terrible the way people go skinny dipping of Chesil Beach...the undertow is so strong...sometimes its weeks before they are washed up down the coast...sometime they never surface at all...The only thing that marks their passing is their clothes piled on the shingle”

“Please mercy” Phoebe sobbed “Mercy...” as she gently plucked at Paula’s hand as it still clutched painfully at her hair.

Paula looked at Jill who shook her head “We need the clothes from the two Hoodies, they’ll fit Naomi and Alice just fine”

“You can’t kill us in cold blood...please..." the girl whimpered

"How many have you killed, or if not killed directly yourself helped your dear mother in destroying?" The Colonel snapped at her "But don't worry you will all be given a chance to save your nasty little lives...not that it will do you any good...your hell bound the evil lot of you" the turning to Paula she commanded in a soft voice "Best get your playmate their inside and out of her garments and be on your way"

Paula started to pull Phoebe up by her hair. "Wait...wait...please I want to change...She made me and Galiena do it...I don't want her ways...I'll prove it...please give me a chance...I'll help you take down the last two remember Mandy and Sarah they'll be here any moment....please Ouch!"

Paula twisted the girl’s hair as held the girl face to face "So love Bunny you are selling your friends to save your own skin..."

"Actually it might be an idea to use her" The Colonel mussed "We are pretty thin in numbers...Sergeant you take care of those Bit*hes while Paula and this young lady settle the hash of the final two"

The three stood in the shadows. The Colonel a little way off hidden by a pile of old engines. A squirming sorrowful Phoebe stood with Paula, who was keeping her young prisoner in a very tight arm lock with one hand and a tight "hand gag" in place with her other.

Out of the cold moon shadows came voices and the crisp "clip, clip" of high heels on concrete. Two women hove in to view.

They had not seen the three yet and continued to chat as the walked briskly along. As they emerged from the darkness, Paula could make out more detail. Both where brunettes. One she would guess was in her early twenties, the other nearer forty with her hair up in a "beehive" style. Both wore identical fur coats, stockings and thigh length boots.

The Colonel hunkered down. Paula release Phoebe and pushed her forward.

As they got closer Paula let Phoebe call out... “Hi Mandy and Sarah...This way through the door into the workshop hurry up the party’s just starting..”

"Hi Pheb's" the older one called back "Sorry we are late...But when my Mandy heard about an initiation “do” she wanted to bring along friends from her UNI coven and then getting out of Bournemouth with everyone trying to drive in for Worship and Adoration in the park gardens there...Its just plan murder...The Girls are just parking the mini-bus...Hey everything seems quite...thought it was going to be your farewell party"

"No problem" Phoebe called out swallowing hard "Just step inside we have only just got started...Errr what do you mean My Farewell Party?"

"OH!...I...Errr" the witch bit her lip as she tried to think "Don't worry about what I said...Just the Gin talking...Still nice night for it..."

The Colonel slid out of the shadows selecting the second of the two who was walking just behind her friend...she slowly stealthily slid up behind...The woman managed only a muffled cry and a hand clamped airtight over her mouth and nose, the Colonels other arm secured the shocked witched arms to her side and with a grunt lifted her frantically kicking legs off the ground. Thus revealing a pair of leopard print panties so small as to reveal a very orate vajazzle.

Not taking too kindly to her "take down" Mandy made a little bit of a fuss about it. However, most of her screams were muffled by the silencing hand. Unfortunately as the Colonel started to pull the student witch backward, one of her high-heeled boots caught her companion on the rump.

Sarah swore as she turned thinking that her friend was playing the goat. For a half a second she froze not able to believe her eyes as the mewing Mandy's magnificent legs whirred in the air still flashing her underwear to the world.

"Now its your turn...Slapper" Paula threw herself forward grabbing the woman's fur clad shoulders

Sarah twisted and Paula missed her target, nevertheless as she went over she dragged the coat down-wards and pulled the snarling witch over on top of her.

Sarah was the first to recover her balance. Turning a Stiletto in hand she slashed downwards. Paula saw the blade arc through the moon as the witch brought it down towards her chest. For a second time the woman seemed to freeze. Paula brought her leg up fast and hard. The knee slamming into the cotton gusset of Sarah's shear tights, gurgling the woman buckled forward. Paula rolled out from underneath, grasping and twisting back the hand holding the knife. A swift chop to the knap of Sarah's neck felled the woman without a sound.

The sergeant and a trooper popped out of the door and began dragging the two "sleeping" women inside by their legs. The Colonel asked the sergeant to see if she could arrange some load music and lights as if a party was going on...Grumbling the sergeant dragged the woman inside.

Jill helped the trooper with the older woman...They dropped her on a pile of camouflage netting, so her clothes would not get too dirty. Taking a leg each they worked the soft leather boots off. The stocking clad legs plopping softly back on the netting. The fur coat was unbuttoned as they pulled Sarah up into a sitting position. Once the coat was off the trooper unzipped the dress and they worked it and the straps of the black bra-slip off the woman’s shoulders...

"Don't get too many of them to the pound" The trooper chuckled as Sarah's bare breasts swung free

They rolled her over and pulled the dress and slip off the limp form. Revealing a panty girdle and self-support acid green stockings. With some difficulty they pulled the panty-girdle off which dragged the stockings with it.

For a second the gazed and the naked woman. "Drop her on to the pile...we've enough to deal with at present..." The sergeant said as she rolled down Mandy's shear hose and panties in one swift move.

They dumped Sarah face up on the pile of knocked out naked women. The sergeant rolled Mandy on top of her friend the girls face falling between the woman’s parted upper thighs.

Carol groaned and thus "volunteered" to be bound first. Two soldiers pulled her from the pile. They used thin electric flex, the type used for vehicle wiring. Firstly, they coiled this around above and below the woman’s breasts, before whipping it around her upper arms. They folded her lower arms behind her back, securing them by binding a wrist to the opposite elbow. More flex was coiled around the witch’s waist before being pulled between her legs and tied off tightly to her secured arms. The Sergeant cussed them for forgetting to do a "Turks Head Knot" on the crotch rope...But did not insist they re-do it.

The young witch shook her head as she started to come too. Her face was a picture as she discovered how securely and painfully bound she was. She made the mistake of opening her mouth to utter a curse, only to have her parted lips stuffed with a dirty sponge, which had formerly been used to clean the vehicles. They let her wriggle on the cold concrete floor, huffing and puffing into her gag as more flex was wound around her mouth in a secure cleave.
Jill nodded to the sergeant who was standing over the body pile a spanner in hand, ready to return a witch or two to slumberland, should they start to awaken before she could be pound and gagged.

Once outside she joined Paula and Phoebe “Your two friends won’t give anymore trouble” She said to the hapless girl “Guess they must have been living together to decided on matching outfits like that”

“No Mandy is living on campus now...But they have the closest and most intimate mother and daughter relationship” Phoebe shrugged “Please don’t hurt me” she continued...“I will cooperate...I was never gave me a choice...she always insisted that my destiny was to be one of a self sacrificing service for VIVIVI and...”

In truth, Jill did not really hear what Phoebe was saying after the mother daughter bit “well they certainly have an intimate relationship now...” Jill ruefully smile to herself

Paula spoke softly to the captive... “Just lure the girls into the workshop...One at a time if you can...OK”

With that, a radio in the workshop started blasting out dance music and a very bright light

Just as the Colonel rejoined them, a group of female soldiers staggered into view. The six where obviously the worse for drink. One a Corporal threw as mock salute to the Colonel...the staggered over

“wellll if isshss not our dear Colonel girls Our very ownnnn lisstttlle Upright, uptight Colonel...Howsss you doing Colonel...Isss you gettting your furrow plougheed these daysss...don‘t mind me asking Colonel cos were all girllllsss together isn’t we” The corporal gripped the officer's arm as she thrust her face into the Colonels and burped loudly...

“Go to your barracks ladies and sleep it off” The Colonel ordered

“Hey girlllsss there’s a party going on” The Corporal slurred “Let join the party girlss...Hey Pongos...come on lets party”

A group of twelve male soldiers came up some started fondling women...who rebuffed their advances with words that suggested the lads all preferred sole sex anyway. Disgruntled the men started to retreat.

The women now in a drunken huddle started to move to the workshop door. Jill and Paula gazed at each other the whole plan was unravelling before their eyes

Phoebe raised her left hand and pointed at the Corporal and her companions, she spoke softly and quickly

There came aloud twanging of elastic, a popping of buttons and a splitting of zips as all the woman's skirts, tights and panties dropped around the ankles.

For a second the corporal gazed at her underwear wrapped feet and the yelled in surprise and tried to pull up her knickers. The lads had not gone far and were now returning rapidly

The women soldiers must have thought a strategic withdrawal was in order and tried to run off into the darkness, followed now in full Hue and Cry by the men. The girls had a head start, but then they were somewhat encumbered by having their undies around their heals.

Yells, swearing the sound of running and cursing came from out of the night. The corporal’s voice suddenly cut the darkness in a loud howl

“Sounds like she is having a fit” Jill said

“Yes...hopefully a tight one” The Colonel muttered brushing her crumpled jacket

Return to “Stories by Dave Dorc”