One-Shot: Sandra's Joseon the Right Line of Work

esercito sconfitto

One-Shot: Sandra's Joseon the Right Line of Work

Post by esercito sconfitto »

http://pre11.deviantart.net/4bc2/th/pre ... aafb78.jpg

We interrupt our regularly scheduled program to bring you this important, breaking news!

~ TFL

====================================================

With the chaos of the ongoing fight of UNATA's Task Force Lioness and the Continental Organization for European Militarization, or COEM, the pariah state of North Korea capitalized off of this chaos and the growing misery within Pyongyang due to leader Kim Jong-Un's unsuccessful programs. Already loathed by China and reducing the state to further poverty and isolation from South Korea, Jong-Un suddenly found himself the victim of a coup formulated by the most unsuspecting suspect of them all.

His own sister, Kim Yo-Jong.

While normally a very patriarchal nation, the newly enacted mandatory service for women and their increasing influence had elevated Yo-Jong's status from the head of the Propaganda and Agitation Department (PAD) to a military rank of general for her own crack regiments of female soldiers. Her time in PAD was for the purpose of elevating her older brother's cult of personality and while successful in that at first, she grew to loathe her older brother's lack of gratitude and his tantrums that further isolated them from their sole ally China who instead got closer to their hated southern sister, Park Geun-Hye in Seoul. Her inner knowledge within PAD, her increased leadership within the North Korean military, and the surety given of lack of Chinese interference had allowed her to foment dissent and decrease her older brother's popularity of personality in both civilian and military ranks. One night, while drunk at a feast in his honor, Kim Jong-Un was suddenly held at gunpoint and incarcerated for failing what Yo-Jong believed to be the legacy of their father and grandfather, Kim Jong-Il and Kim Il-Sung.

Kim Yo-Jong now stood as the leader of North Korea.

Ideologically driven to finally get the Koreas to unite under her leadership, Yo-Jong proceeded with multiple deployments along the DMZ to initiate the first strike against South Korea. Where artillery and missile deployments failed due to increased air defense from South Korea and the United States, she knew their failures would provide a welcome distraction to allow infantry and special forces units to try and strike. Now in charge of the entire North Korean military, not just female forces, she made a broad-border attempt that saw some territory seized in the northwest islands and northeast parts of South Korea. Quick responses from South Korean and American military forces brought the North Korean forces to a halt but not a complete rout. The use of nuclear weapons was out of the picture as the THAAD deployment ruined chances of ballistic missile deployment and the attempt to smuggle them into Busan and another west coast city was discovered by the South Korean navy.

The North Korean leader had also sought, and provided, assistance from and to COEM. She was well aware of their disruptive capabilities and utilizing them to distract allied forces in other nations while providing considerable payments indeed bore fruit. Some American forces were now forced to deal with crises in Europe and Japan which hampered their ability to fully unleash their might, not to mention tacit cooperation from independent Chinese military leaders to harass naval forces but not actually engage them in battle.

Still, UNATA had some capabilities that would not win the war but certainly win battles. Prides Two and Four were deployed to the front lines outside of Seoul and the DMZ to intercept two companies of North Korean troops under the "Mugunghwa" 7th Rifle Battalion, a highly-trailed and efficient female infantry force made of volunteers and other noted female infantry units. Choi Ju-Min of Pride Four was in the thick of it making sure she kept constant communication with South Korean and American forces while helping to direct the Prides on keeping the enemy infantrywomen at bay.

It worked. The two companies found themselves in a pitched battle against the Prides, two or three dozen North Korean infantrywomen already dead with no Lioness casualties yet. The Prides kept harassing them knowing they couldn't win a head-on battle but could whittle them down before HELOs arrived to support. But that was not the main Lioness effort.

Instead, Agents Michelle Durneve and Sandra Decker were inserted into North Korean territory to capture or kill Colonel Park I-Seul, one of Kim Yo-Jong's trusted military advisors and current commander of the 7th Rifle Battalion. They correctly guessed that Col. Park would be back in North Korean territory directing the flow of combat from her command center about ten to fifteen kilometeres from the DMZ. Slipping past enemy infantry in the dead of night, the two made their way to a small three-room shack that was being used as a small operations and communications center. Peering through the windows, they saw only two North Korean woman manning the radios. They easily took care of the guard outside who was too busy joking with someone on the radio about harassing some villagers, at least that was what they could loosely translate.

"How did you learn Korean, Decker?" Michelle asked still holding the dead North Korean woman up with one hand and the other hand lightly searching her.
"Private tutor, boss," she said with a shit-eating grin and a wink.
"Right. Well put it to good use."
"Okay, well let's see..." Sandra noticed a pack of cigarettes from one of the woman's pockets and got an idea.

Sneaking to the shack's door after laying the guard against the wall, she lightly tapped on the thin wood.
"(Translated from Korean) Who is it?"
Sandra shifted her vocal chords as best as possible, "(It's me. My lighter is dead. You have one? Can you give it to me?)"
She could hear one of them groan and then whine in a slew of fast-spoken Korean, "(Okay. I'm coming. Man the radio.)"
Hugging the wall on one side of the door with Michelle at the other, she counted from five with her hand and right at zero the door opened. The woman never saw Sandra's hand going right for her collar, pulling her away and driving a knee right into her gut and a hammerlock blow at the back of her head. Michelle didn't even watch, too busy pouring in and immediately getting the other North Korean woman into a headlock she could barely get a squeak out of. She didn't have to worry about weapons as they stupidly rested theirs on one of the small tables. In thirty seconds, both women were out like lights.

Dragging the first woman back inside, Sandra laid her flat and got to the task, "Too easy, boss. What some people do for cigarettes I swear..."
"Nasty habit."
"Y'know boss," Sandra paused only to undo the woman's belt buckle to loosen up her shirt, "I'd feel kinda bad if these were some forced conscript women taken from farms and shit, but we were lucky to take on one of their special infantry forces."
"If you want to call them special."
"Good point," rifling through the woman's clothing, Sandra periodically checked to see if her phone had any reception with Michelle unaware.

Michelle was too busy stripping the North Korean woman for intelligence, right down to the bra and panties which the latter was kept on for sensibility. There was pay dirt after all as she found confidential frequencies and call signs along with maps that situated where each of the eight companies of the 7th Rifle Battalion were along with nearby infantry and artillery units. Photos were taken on the spot, Michelle too into the intel to notice anything else. With sufficient gathering completed, Michelle hoisted the limp, topless woman in her arms, limbs dangling and neck arched, thinking which room to take her to. Her ears caught the faint sound of a thumb furiously tapping on a phone screen.

Holding the other unconscious North Korean woman up and the free hand less than subtly holding the tank-top up so fingers could caress nipples, Sandra situated herself in front of the phone camera and then got to typing someone.
"Hey boo-bae (play of bobae which is 'treasure' in Korean)! Hope you're resting! I got a treat for the both of us!"
The phone then lit up with response, "LOL that pic! What r u doin', Sandra? Keeping souvenirs?"
"Don't Ju be sassing me now, Min. More or less. Sharing is caring, after all."
"I <3 you sometimes, michin nyeon (crazy bitch). Oh and she gave you her hat! Lucky."
"She said she wanted a slumber party with you and me when you're done kicking their asses."
"Lol XD."

"Oh for God's sake!" Michelle sliced through the text conversation, despite her own image carrying a limp, unconscious North Korean woman in her arms, "What are you doing Decker?"
Lips still kissy face and a goofy-looking North Korean hat on her head, Sandra only turned her eyes to the glaring Brit, "Um, doing...intel work...boss?"
Michelle huffed, turning her body but keeping her head turned to Sandra, "I'll be in the other room with her."

Sandra, with Michelle out of sight, turned right back to the phone with her hand still groping breasts that elicited light but pleasured huffing out of the North Korean. Her thumb went right back to typing.
"Sorry."
"What happened?"
"I was gonna invite Michelle but Ms. Grump Britain has her own ladyfriend she's working on so whatevs."

Return to “TaskForceLioness ( Top Secret)”