THE TRIO 1996: THE RAID

darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

WELL, IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I POSTED A STORY.
THIS ONE WAS GOING TO BE A COMIC, BUT IT JUST SEEMED TOO HARD TO DRAW.
HOPE YOUS LIKE IT

THE STORY SO FAR…
THE LONER HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY THE BLUE SKINNED AMAZON, VICIOUS.
THE TRIO: SURGE (AMBER), HEMORAGE (JAMIE) AND BLOOD PULSE (PRISCILLA), THE VAMPIRE TEEN, ARE ATTEMPTING TO RESCUE HIM.
LONER IS BEING HELD PRISONER IN THE DETENTION BLOCK AT ONE OF THE RED GUARDS STARSHIPS, HIDDEN ON THE UNCHARTED TROPICAL ISLAND, MAZOOL.
MAZOOL IS LIKE A LOST WORLD, INHABITED BY PRIMITIVE NATIVES, DIOSAURS AND OTHER CREATURES.
THE THREE TEEN ARRIVE ON A SMALL HYDROFOIL, MASKED BY A MOONLESS NIGHT AND A THICK FOG BANK BLOWING IN FROM THE OCEAN.
ONCE HIDING THEIR CRAFT, SURGE SAYS “CHECK THE SCANNER, PRIS’. SEE HOW FAR TO THE SHIP”.
BLOOD PULSE PRESSES A SERIES OF BUTTONS AND GLANCES AT THE MINITURE SCREEN. “IT’S A GOOD MILE AND A HALF HIKE”.
HEMMORRAGE: “ ALRIGHT, GIRLS—WE BEST GET MOVING. THE SHIP’S NOT COMING TO US”.
THE TRIO SET OUT ON THEIR TREK THROUGH THE DARK, DENCE JUNGLE.
NOT MORE THAN AN HOUR LATER… IN THE GIRLS FIND THEMSELVES HIDDING AMONG THE THICK TREELINE.
“LOOKS LIKE THERE’S ONLY ONE SENTRY ON DUTY COVERING THE NORTH SIDE.” HEMMORAGE SAYS.
THEN, “ HERE COMES ONE NOW. WE CAN JUMP HER ASS AND USE HER OUTFIT” SAYS SURGE.
“ I’LL GET HER. SHE LOOKS TO BE ABOUT MY SIZE. BESIDES, I’M A BIT HUNGRY”. SMILES BLOOD PULSE.
“PRISCILLA!” EXCLAIMS SURGE. “YOU WOULDN’T KILL HER JUST FOR HER UNIFORM? WOULD YOU?”
“OH, COME ON, AMBER—I’LL JUST DRAIN ENOUGH BLOOD FROM HER TO WEAKEN HER A BIT. SHE’LL SLEEP PEACFULLY THROUGH THE NIGHT AND WAKE UP WITH A HANGOVER”.
“ENOUGH YAPPIN’, SHE’S ALMOST HERE.” HEMMORAGE WHISPERS….”WELL, PRIS’…SHE’S ALL YOURS”
THE FEMALE SENTRY WALKS TOWARDS THE TREELING,
RIFFLE IN HER HANDS, CAREFULLY SCANNING THE WILDERNESS WITH HER EYES.
JUST THEN….BLOOD PULLS FLOATS DOWN FROM A TREE LIMB, LANDING IN FRONT OF THE WOMAN.
“HEY, THERE, SWEET CHEEKS. HOW’S IT HANGING?”
THE SURPRISED FEMALE GUARD SHOUTS, “ WHAT THE!? W-WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!
“THAT’S NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW.” “HUH?” THE WOMAN SAYS. “WHAT IS IMPORTANT, IS THAT YOU LOOK DEEP INTO MY EYES”. BLOOD PULSE’S EYES WIDEN AND HER PUPALS BEGIN TO GLOW RED. “LOOK DEEP INTO YOUR EYES”. THE WOMAN SAYS WITH A BLANK LOOK ON HER FACE. SHE’S BEEN HYPNOTIZED.
“THAT A GIRL. YOU ARE COMPLETELY UNDER MY POWER. DON’T YOU FEEL LIKE TAKING OFF YOUR UNIFORM FOR ME?” “YES—REMOVE MY UNIFORM FOR YOU”.
THE ENTRANCED YOUNG WOMAN PROCEDS TO UNBUCKLE HER BELT, THEN STARTS TO UNZIP HER TOP, REVEALING A BLACK, LACE BRA THAT SUPPORTS HER DOUBLE D BREAST.
AFTER TAKING OFF HER BOOTS AND SOCKS, SHE REMOVES HER SKIN TIGHT SPANDEX LEGGINGS.
SHE NOW STANDS THERE, IN HER BLACK BRA AND WHITE COTTON BIKINI STYLE PANTIES.
“HONEY, YOU REALLY DON’T WANT THAT BRA ON, DO YOU? WHY DON’T YOU TAKE IT OFF AND LET THE “GIRLS” BREATHE?”
“YES, REMOVE MY BRA” THE FEMALE SENTRY COMPLIES.
HER LARGE BREAST BOUNCE ONCE THEY’RE FREE OF THE RESTRAINING CUPS.
“NOW, GIRL, THOSE PANTIES JUST HAVE TO GO TOO”
“YES… MY PANTIES TOO” SHE SAYS AS SHE WORKS THE TIGHT FITTING PANTIES PAST HER HIPS. THE PANTIES FALL TO THE GRASSY GROUND.
“THERE YOU GO. ALL NICE AND NAKED”, BLOOD PULSE SAYS AS SHE LICKS HER FANGS, WHILE STROKING AND GROPPING THE HELPLESS GIRL’S BREAST.
“YOU STAY PUT, SWEETNESS, WHILE I PUT ON YOUR UNIFORM.
THE NOW NAKED VAMPIRE PULLES ON THE WOMAN’S PANTIES. “WELL, SINCE YOU’RE NOT USING THEM, RIGHT”.
SHE THEN FIGGITS WITH CLASPS OF THE STOLEN BRA…”NO NEED TO LET A SEXY BRA GO TO WASTE, KNOW WHAT I MEAN, HON?”
VERY SOON BLOOD PULSE IS DRESS HEAD TO TOE IN THE ENTRANCED SENTRY’S UNIFORM.
“SO, IS IT ME OR WHAT? CAN’T ANWSER DEAR—TOO BAD”.
B.P. TAKES THE GIRL BY THE HAND AND LEADS HER BEHIND A THICK PATCH OF BUSHES.
“THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STRIPPING FOR ME, CUTIE, BUT IT’S TIME I HAD A LITTLE SNACK”.
SHE FONDLES AND CARESSES THE GIRL, LICKING AND SUCKING ON HER AMPEL BREAST. SHE THEN STARTS TO KISS HER NECK. SUDDENLY, SHE OPENS HER MOUTH WIDE, DIGGING HER RAZOR SHARP FANGS DEEP INTO HER PREY’S THROAT.
“AHHHH, UNNNN” THE NAKED WOMAN MOANS.
BLOOD PULSE DRAINS PINT AFTER PINT OF BLOOD, UNTIL THE WEAKENED GUARD FALLS TO THE GROUND WITH A LOUD SIGH.
“YUMMY! THAT HIT THE SPOT. AWWW…YOU SLEEPY, GIRL. THAT’S OKAY, YOU STAY HERE IN THE BUSHES AND SLEEP IT OFF”.
AS BLOOD PULSE WALKS AWAY FROM THE NAKED AND UNCONCIOUS WOMAN, SHE LAUGHS “BYE THE WAY, KITTEN…YOU’VE GOT ONE HELL OF A PAIR OF TITS! SWEET DREAMS”.
AFTER A SHORT WALK THROUGH THE JUNGLE, BLOOD PULSE REJOINS HER FRIENDS.
SURGE: “HOW’D IT GO, PRISCILLA? WELL I SEE YOU HAVE A UNIFORM”.
“NOW THAT’S HOW IT’S DONE. EASY AS PIE.”
“LET’S GET YOU TWO A COUPLE OF UNIFORMS TOO”
TO BE CONTINUED….
esercito sconfitto

Re: THE TRIO 1996: THE RAID

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I am glad you are back at writing, buddy :D

as usual, you set all the stories from the " Campy Comics " Universe in a time period which is always the same, 20 years ago; this is a feature I share with you, since almost all the comic book stories I presented are based in late '80s

well, I hope you'll post here and at your DA page some illustrations describing the Trio' ; Surge, Hemorage, and Blood Pulse !
darth chlorophorm 2

I DID POST AT LINK TO DRAWINGS OF THE TRIO HERE SEVERAL MONTHS AGO. I'LL SEE IF THEY'RE AT MY DA PAGE, IF NOT, I'LL ADD THEM.
GLAD YOU LIKE THE STORY. FUN FACT-I BASED THE GIRLS FROM THE TRIO ON THREE TEENS I KNEW BACK IN THE 90'S.
JAMIE AND AMBER, WERE MY STEP BROTHER'S EX-GIRLFRIENDS AND PRISCILLA WAS A FRIEND TOO.
I'M NOT SURE HOW TO POST MY STORIES AT DEVIANTART. ALL CHECK IT OUT AND TRY.
CHECK MY DA PAGE LATER TODAY AND SEE IF A PIC OF THE TRIO IS THERE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THEM.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

This is such a great story Darth.

First off, in general I love the idea of hypnosis being used to deal with a sentry. Just love the idea of a woman on guard duty having a intruder entrance her and take control of her mind. The guard is at the intruder's mercy and must do whatever she is told.

It is very interesting how quickly Priscilla was able to take control of the young woman's mind. It seems the instant the girl looked into Priscilla's glowing eyes she was hypnotized. Is Priscilla's power that strong or was the sentry perhaps highly susceptible to hypnosis?

The idea of the woman without hesitation removing her uniform and then her bra and panties is awesome.

And the scene of Priscilla taking the naked and entranced by the hand and leading her to a good place to hide her body is great. Then beginning to fondle and suck the girl's breasts then beginning kissing her neck before digging her her fangs is really hot. I love that she is able to feed just enough to put the woman to sleep for the night.

I wonder if even in her entranced state the girl might have gotten some pleasure out of what was being done to her.
darth chlorophorm 2

meditions142 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:29 pm This is such a great story Darth.

First off, in general I love the idea of hypnosis being used to deal with a sentry. Just love the idea of a woman on guard duty having a intruder entrance her and take control of her mind. The guard is at the intruder's mercy and must do whatever she is told.

It is very interesting how quickly Priscilla was able to take control of the young woman's mind. It seems the instant the girl looked into Priscilla's glowing eyes she was hypnotized. Is Priscilla's power that strong or was the sentry perhaps highly susceptible to hypnosis?

The idea of the woman without hesitation removing her uniform and then her bra and panties is awesome.

And the scene of Priscilla taking the naked and entranced by the hand and leading her to a good place to hide her body is great. Then beginning to fondle and suck the girl's breasts then beginning kissing her neck before digging her her fangs is really hot. I love that she is able to feed just enough to put the woman to sleep for the night.

I wonder if even in her entranced state the girl might have gotten some pleasure out of what was being done to her.
Mr. M, I'm also a fan of hypnosis being used in a USB situation.
Pricilla only fed on the woman just enough for a small "snack". She may be a Vampire, but she's not evil and would not kill some woman who's just guarding a base.
Pricilla will drain other more ruthless criminals of blood, with fatal results.
She was evil when she was first transformed into a Vampire. However, a magic spell returned her soul and she was good again.
Fun fact. Blood Pulse (Pricilla) is actually base on a young girl I knew back in the 90's.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I must admit I too have a bit of a soft spot for the hyono trope, the idea that an infiltrator can hypnotize a guard into giving her, her uniform without a seconds thought is pretty hot. :D

I love how the story was written and I thought it was a very enjoyable read, I know you said you found it hard to provide a drawing for this, but that's perfectly fine as I was able to envision the entire scene spectacularly thanks to all the information you provided. Amazing short story Darth. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:41 pm I must admit I too have a bit of a soft spot for the hyono trope, the idea that an infiltrator can hypnotize a guard into giving her, her uniform without a seconds thought is pretty hot. :D

I love how the story was written and I thought it was a very enjoyable read, I know you said you found it hard to provide a drawing for this, but that's perfectly fine as I was able to envision the entire scene spectacularly thanks to all the information you provided. Amazing short story Darth. :D
You and I seem to agree on a lot of things Trackman! The idea of any intruder hypnotizing a female guard and making her do what she is told (like unlock doors, turn over her uniform or maybe even knock out some other female guards) is really hot.

As I also mentioned in my prior post it is fun to wonder about the great scene Darth wrote. The female guard falls into a trance so quickly. Is Priscilla just that powerful or was the young guard more easily hypnotized for some reason. These are the questions that make these kind of stories so fun!

Return to “Stories by Darth Chlorophorm”