from " Security Breach " by Ofix at FN ( warning , VIOLENCE )

esercito sconfitto

from " Security Breach " by Ofix at FN ( warning , VIOLENCE )

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Chrissie had been staring at the clock for ten minutes now, anxiously waiting for the minute hand to reach thirty. The day in the office had been monotonous for the blond-haired woman, there hadn't been much work and she had risked falling asleep at her desk several times.

As soon as the clock struck 6:30, Chrissie stood up, her purse ready for a quick exit.

"See you tomorrow!"

She greeted quickly, a couple of colleagues as bored as she answered in a low voice. Almost bouncing on her heels, Chrissie stamped her card, greeted the security guard with a wink, and went down to the underground parking lot.

Finally free from the monotony of work, Chrissie opened her car with the remote control and sat behind the wheel.

She opened her cell phone and checked the messages, a romantic "I miss you" followed by a heart lit an involuntary smile. It was then that she felt something hard pressing against her head.

"Put your phone down, slowly"

Chrissie looked out of the mirror, froze to see the intruder in her back seat. The lower part of her face was covered in a black headband, but she could see her a pair of beautiful brown eyes and blonde hair. Most importantly, Chrissie could see the gun pointed at her head.

Trembling, Chrissie put her cell phone on the passenger seat, the woman behind her quickly grabbed it.

"I ... I also have money if ..."

"Take off your clothes"

"What?"

"And stay away from the horn." The woman pressed the silencer of the gun against Chrissie's head, she moaned in terror.

"Okay okay! Please don't…” the poor clerk couldn't finish that sentence. Quickly, her hands began to undo the buttons of the white blouse, stumbling several times from the tremor.

"Wait. Please, wait, I can do it ... "

“I'm not in a hurry Chrissie, don't worry. I won't have to hurt you if you cooperate "

Chrissie didn't wonder how the woman knew her name, too focused on getting the better of her blouse. Finally, the last button gave out and Chrissie pulled off the thin garment as if it burned. She stayed a few more seconds watching the woman in the mirror.

“Shoes, socks and skirt, don't waste my time Chrissie. You can keep the rest if you want"

Hurriedly, Chrissie took off her shoes and started to take off her dark skirt, being careful not to go near the horn.

“A little curiosity, Chrissie: I thought your husband was called Stan. Who is this Tom sending you sweet messages? "

The look of guilt that the woman saw in Chrissie's eyes was the only answer she needed. She smiled amused.

“Don't worry, I won't tell Stan. It will remain a secret between the two of us, woman to woman. Did you finish Chrissie? I don't want to rush you, but I'm starting to get impatient "

"I'm almost done, just a minute, please!"

Chrissie's left leg slipped out of her dark stockings, the woman tossed everything into the back seat. She was breathing heavily, awaiting further instructions.

"Hands behind the seat, we're almost done"

Chrissie felt a sudden lump in her throat, her heart racing in her chest, but she obeyed.

“You won't hurt me, will you?

Only the sound of the handcuffs closing around her wrists answered her.

"I'm just an employee, I don't even know ..."

Muffled by the silencer and the fabric of the seat, Chrissie did not hear the faint sound of the shot. She arched her back, right at the point where the bullet had hit her, her mouth wide open in a silent cry. She looked down without seeing any blood, the little piece of lead hadn't pierced her body, it was still somewhere inside her. She suddenly felt extremely weak, as if emptied of all energy. Dressed only in white underwear, handcuffed to the seat of her own car, Chrissie was dying, behind her the woman who had killed her was slowly wearing her clothes.

“Sorry, it was necessary. You are the one who most resembles me in there and I need to take your identity. Twenty minutes, no more, just long enough to get through security.”

She looked at Chrissie's hands, locked behind the seat. Only faint spasms shook them, a faint yelp was all the dying woman could utter. The killer carefully fastened her shirt and checked that it was not stained with blood. Chrissie was a few inches shorter than her, but overall the disguise was convincing. She untied the ponytail of her own hair and finished off with a pair of dark sunglasses. It was certainly not the same as her victim, but it was enough to overcome the bored guard at the counter.

When she returned to pay attention to Chrissie, she realized that she was now dead. A necessary sacrifice. She carefully untied her and forced her into a fetal position in the space in front of the passenger seat. Covered with a dark cloth, no one would have suspected her presence in that dark ravine and certainly Chrissie would not have complained about the inconvenience.

Giulia finally got out of the car, wearing clothes not hers. She had left her gun there, but she didn't need it. Before she left, she had deleted Tom's messages on Chrissie's cell phone, a way like any other to wash her conscience. But now she had to concentrate, her mission had just begun.

dummy76

Re: from " Security Breach " by Ofix at FN ( warning , VIOLENCE )

Post by dummy76 »

wow. i love the brevity as it conveys all the information needed

Return to “Excerpts from mainstream Stories”