HELLWING 1994-DELTA PATROL

darth chlorophorm 2

HELLWING 1994-DELTA PATROL

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I just quickly wrote this tale this morning. It's inspired by the clip from "Memory Lost" episode 17".
It features Hellwing of The Dragon Masters.
Hellwing is a woman who cursed to contain a Satanic Demon within her. When she's in trouble, she unleashes the Demon, fully transforming her body into a Demonic form complete with wings and horns.
Hope you all like the story. It was a bit rushed.
Hellwing 1994-Delta Patrol
Deep in the Mountains of northern Pennsylvania, lies a hidden Night Vultur Base.
Hellwind of The Dragon Masters has been sent to expose Generall Vulture’s latest evil plot.
The woods surrounding the fortress are guarded by the General’s Elite Unit, Delta Patrol.
Three armed Troopers are standing around talking.
There’s Ten, Glen, Jack and Miranda.
Miranda, forcing her knees together says “Guys, if you don’t mind, nature calls. There’s a tree with my name on it”.
“Glen jokingly says “Okay. Watch for the damn ticks. Damn buggers are everywhere!”
As Miranda vanishes into the thick forest she yells “I’ll hurry back!”
Little does the beautiful Delta Patrol Trooper realizes she’s being followed.
Hellwind, stalking Miranda from some bushes, thinks to herself “Blondie here, looks like she’s about my size.”
Soon, a short distance from her Patrol, where she won’t be seen…
Miranda unbuckles her belt and pulls down her pants and panties, squatting down next to a bush.
Suddenly, Hellwing’s voice whispers in Miranda’s ear from behind “Taking a tinkle, honey?”
“WHA?! Miranda exclaims.
Miranda, startled, quickly fumbles with her pants. But before she can act, a quick Karate chop to the back of her neck knocks her out cold.
Hellwing looks at the pathetic site of Miranda doubled over, unconscious, with her pants and underwear around her ankles.
“Hope you can hold it, dear”. The half Demon, half Human hero laughs.
Soon… Hellwing zips up the tight fitting shirt, now completely dressed in Miranda’s uniform.
“Seems you’re a way smaller than me in the “bust” department, honey. You shouldn’t be ashamed of having small tits though. You gotta work with what God gives ya, right?”
Hellwind grabs Miranda by her wrists, pulling her behind some tall brush.
“You should be safely tucked away here. Can’t have your buddies stumbling on you and blowing my cover, can we?”
Mirana is flat on her back, unconscious and totally out of it. She’s wearing a black, lacy bra, white sweat socks and her hot pink panties are around her ankles.
Hellwing ponders the question to the sleeping Trooper "What were you going to wipe yourself with anyway? Dried leaves?"
Waving goodbye, with a sinister chuckle, “I’ll tell your friends you ate some bad Mexican food. Those Fish Tacos will give you diarrhea every time, bimbo!”
Miranda’s helmet will hide Hellwing’s true identity.
Now Hellwing proceeds to join Delta Patrol in Miranda’s stead…
meditions142

Re: HELLWING 1994-DELTA PATROL

Post by meditions142 »

Fun story Darth! Really enjoyed it.

The thought to Miranda going off for a bathroom break is so much fun.

Also, fun twist too with the comments about Miranda having smaller breasts. I know in a lot of stories you do involved guards with big breasts. Fun change of pace where this one is smaller than the woman taking her uniform.

One question however. While Hellwing drags Miranda's body behind some bushes to hide her, she doesn't tie her up. Isn't she concerned the neck chop will not keep Miranda out for long?
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

meditions142 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:18 pm Fun story Darth! Really enjoyed it.

The thought to Miranda going off for a bathroom break is so much fun.

Also, fun twist too with the comments about Miranda having smaller breasts. I know in a lot of stories you do involved guards with big breasts. Fun change of pace where this one is smaller than the woman taking her uniform.

One question however. While Hellwing drags Miranda's body behind some bushes to hide her, she doesn't tie her up. Isn't she concerned the neck chop will not keep Miranda out for long?
First, I'm very happy you enjoyed the small story.
About, HW not tying up Miranda.
To be honest, I really didn't think about that. Like I mentioned, I wrote the story this morning after seeing the Clip TM posted. It only took me about 15 minutes to write & the story wasn't planned out at all.
But, we could say Hellwing was in her Demon form when she hit Miranda. In her Demon body, Hellwing has inhuman strength and is dozens of times stronger than the average human.
The force behind the blow was so incredibly powerful it left Miranda seriously sunned and she remained unconscious for a long while.
Figuring that, HW did bother tying & gagging Miranda.
See? That explains everything.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

I like that explanation!

Poor Miranda will be sore when she wakes up!

Return to “Stories by Darth Chlorophorm”