from "The Christmas Party" by York ( disclaimer: only stealing boots)

esercito sconfitto

from "The Christmas Party" by York ( disclaimer: only stealing boots)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The crazy private battle went on for some more long minutes, the cracking sound of bullets being shot, moans and groans no more from sexual pleasure but now for the pain of being hit, until all the agents and the waiters finished on the floor, dead or deadly wounded.

All of them, none surviving.

The silence dropped back onto the room, the smell of the gun powder, mixed with blood and sex juices filling the room.

Blooded body were scattered around as it looked that nobody had survived the crazy war inducted by the deadly drug.
Few minutes passed then the door was slowly opened and Cheryl, the blonde tall sexy hostess entered the room followed by two more young ladies, dressed in a similar fashion. They looked around carefully watching the absurd carnage that had cost the life of so many beautiful sexy young women.

- Are they all dead ? - softly asked a short redhead that came right behind her.
- Yes. I guess so. – Cheryl whispered as she was afraid to break the silence that had followed the previous crazy burst of violence.
- They are all dead.- nodded the third woman a tall thin brunette with her hair gathered in a bun over her head.

The three young women walked slowly around, checking some of the bodies, looking for a heart beat or a sign of life, but getting absolutely no response as indeed nobody had survived the violent outburst.

All the IS agents and the waiters were dead, killed by the consequences of consuming too much Sassy.

- Better we call the cleaning crew. - said the redhead with a deep sigh – and cancel everything as soon as possible. The name and reputation of our restaurant might be compromised. -
- Yes. - Cheryl agreed. – but first….let me get these beauties here. –
She walked to a near table, looking at the pair of boots sticking up over the white table cloth. – I want these Arollos. I have desired them since this bitch entered the restaurant and now they will be mine.-

She unzipped the beautiful boots and slowly pulled them off Jenny’s legs, letting them fall down to the table with a thud as she admired her new addition to her personal collection. In the meantime the other two girls had collected plenty of footwear from the dead guests. They came back carrying several pairs of sexy pumps and sandals, with the brunette also proudly holding the beautiful Fernando Berlin boots retrieved from Caroline’s dead legs.

- Woww… - they both laughed- it looks we have hit the jackpot. Look at these beautiful fashion footwear. These sluts do not need these beauties any more. –
- Do not forget the furs and coats they left in the wardrobe. –

- Let’s go, now. The crew will be here soon. Seal the door and let them taking care of throwing away all that rubbish. -

Before exiting they stopped on the threshold, turned and looking at the room shouted together. - Merry Christmas everybody !!!!!!!!! -

noochy

Re: from "The Christmas Party" by York ( disclaimer: only stealing boots)

Post by noochy »

Where is this from?
esercito sconfitto

Re: from "The Christmas Party" by York ( disclaimer: only stealing boots)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Fetnoir, the only remaining place

Return to “Excerpts from mainstream Stories”