CLOCKWISE 1984: THE TEMPORALS

darth chlorophorm 2

CLOCKWISE 1984: THE TEMPORALS

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Here's another old single page I found from a long time ago.
I remember the Temporals were time traveling foes, who when back to 1984, in their Time-Ship Headquarters, in order to change history in their favor.
Teen Mutant Clockwise, using her own Time Traveling powers tries to stop them.
It's not much, but enjoy anyway.
https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... -851875963
On board The Temporals Time-Ship...
Clockwise spots female trooper, Carly Davis, going about her duties. She notices her and this trooper are about the same size and gets an idea.
Darting out from her hiding spot, she grabs the trooper, forcing a small tube up under her nose. Thick green sleep gas shoots out into Carly's face, "No reason to be alarmed. You're just going to take a short nap!"
Carly's eyes roll up into the back of her head, as she tries to fight to stay awake. "Easy, honey...breathe it all in!"
The female trooper slumps to the floor, unconscious and lets out a low moan. "Night-Night!" Clockwise says.
Soon...in a vacant room...
Clockwise has stripped the sleeping woman and begins to dress in her uniform.
She glances over, and notices Carly's bare breast, "Let this be a lesson to you, bimbo! Always wear a bra, because you just never know when you're going to end up in a situation like this."
Once dressed, Clockwise leave a sleepy Carly, on the floor in just her panties. "Can't say it hasn't been fun! See 'ya, Skank!"
Later, now wondering the ship...
Clockwise passes by a group of enemy Troopers. She thinks to herself..."Crap! I hope this disguise holds up! Those dudes gave me a funny look. Did they notice I'm not one of them?"
rufusluciusivan

Re: CLOCKWISE 1984: THE TEMPORALS

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Always wear a bra, because you just never know when you're going to end up in a situation like this.
This quote should be an official saying of the board. :lol:
darth chlorophorm 2

rufusluciusivan wrote:
Always wear a bra, because you just never know when you're going to end up in a situation like this.
This quote should be an official saying of the board. :lol:
LOL! It's a lesson for future USB victims. There really should be some sort of "Hench Woman's Handbook".
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Amazing work Darth. Well you may say it's not much but I say it still stand up there with all your other great artworks. The story you cooked up with clockwise and carly is a nice and welcomed bonus. :D
darth chlorophorm 2

Trackman281 wrote:Amazing work Darth. Well you may say it's not much but I say it still stand up there with all your other great artworks. The story you cooked up with clockwise and carly is a nice and welcomed bonus. :D
Thanks, TM. The story I just came up with out of nowhere, the idea for "The Temporals" I had laying around for a long time.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Hi Darth,

Was going back and looking at your older stuff as I often do and boy do i enjoy this one. I really like Clockwise method of knocking Carly out. I nice shot of sleep gas right up her nose. One quick shot and Carly is off to dreamland!
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Once again Darth, always great to see you return to form and release another fantastic picture and mini story into the wild, brilliant work. :D
darth chlorophorm 2

Trackman281 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:13 am Once again Darth, always great to see you return to form and release another fantastic picture and mini story into the wild, brilliant work. :D
Thanks, TM.
Clockwise is an old favorite I created back in '90.
A mutant, she can transport herself & a few others backwards & forwards in time.
I actually did my initial sketch of her tracing over a mark Silvestri drawing taken out of "Marvel Universe: Update '89". Don't ask me how I remember that after 30 years.
Originally, like many of my other female character back then, she had black hair. I later changed the color.
She was a part of a team of super-powered teens called "The Brat Pack". Alongside Portal & Rat Boy. Later, a teenage android named Field joined the team. He could generate force fields.

Return to “"CAMPY COMICS"!”