THE IMPOSTER 2011: COMMANDER CRUEL

darth chlorophorm 2

THE IMPOSTER 2011: COMMANDER CRUEL

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Here's reworking of an old drawing I posted many years ago.
I added the facial scar, tattoo, and changed the victim's hair color, making her look more "Evil" & "Tough". Transforming her to "Commander Cruel", rather than some random, nameless sentry. I also changed the bra color & added the floral pattern.
The little story is new as well.
Enjoy, my friends.
https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... -862694099
Inside a secret stronghold of the Fourth Reich...
The Shapeshifting heroine, The Imposter must stop the Nazi Organization's latest plot.
She plans to do this by stealing the identity and replacing the Reich's most ruthless female officer, Commander Cruel.
Once locating the Commander & rendering her unconscious with a tranquilizer dart, she drags her to a secluded area.
The Imposter strips the helpless Nazi Commander to her sexy lingerie.
After donning the stolen uniform, The Super-Heroine morphs to look exactly like the evil Nazi villainess.
The Imposter leaves the the unconscious, bra & panty clad body of the Commander, hidden in the dimly lit room.
Trackman281

Re: THE IMPOSTER 2011: COMMANDER CRUEL

Post by Trackman281 »

The commander is awesome Darth, she's tough, powerful, scared and seen her fair share of combat, but she's kept her femenine side judging by her underwear, now that's my type of woman (minus the nazi part obviously). :D

This is great Darth and it's cool to see you return to your art style. :D

You've got me thinking now Darth, with your recent pictures showing us what some of your characters look like if they went down the live action road, I'm curious what would "the imposter" look like if she were to go live action. :) :?:
darth chlorophorm 2

I originally drew this picture back in 2011.
Commander Cruel got her start with the Neo Nazi movement, when she was a Punk Rocker teenager, joining up with some young Skin Heads.
Later, she joined the 4th Reich, and quickly rose through the ranks, becoming a top officer.
As for The Imposter, I really don't know how I'd make her "Live Action".
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I really like the concept of tough women secretly wearing feminine undergarments.

I confess that I prefer drawn pictures over live action ones. Perhaps because a drawing looks softer?
darth chlorophorm 2

rufusluciusivan wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:37 pm I really like the concept of tough women secretly wearing feminine undergarments.

I confess that I prefer drawn pictures over live action ones. Perhaps because a drawing looks softer?
Thanks for, rufusluciusivan. I'm glad you enjoyed my drawing.
I actually enjoy drawing more than the photo stories as well.
Also, I thought the idea of the tough & ruthless Commander Cruel, wearing feminine lingerie under her uniform was a neat one too.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Great pic, Darth. I quite like the design of the Imposter - cool costume, tough and menacing pose and facial expression. She contrasts nicely with the unconscious form of Commander Cruel, who looks very tame and unthreatening in her current state.

I found the original pic on your DA page. It looks excellent. A few differences, like the dialogue and the fact that the Imposter hasn't yet changed into her victim's clothes, but a very similar effect. Well done.

https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... -292761711
darth chlorophorm 2

tirepanted3 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:46 am Great pic, Darth. I quite like the design of the Imposter - cool costume, tough and menacing pose and facial expression. She contrasts nicely with the unconscious form of Commander Cruel, who looks very tame and unthreatening in her current state.

I found the original pic on your DA page. It looks excellent. A few differences, like the dialogue and the fact that the Imposter hasn't yet changed into her victim's clothes, but a very similar effect. Well done.

https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... -292761711
Glad you enjoyed the pic & story, TP.
However, The Imposter isn't wearing a costume. That's how she looks. She is a shapeshifter.
Her and her sister were both covered and absorbed by some type of Alien organism. The Alien not only gave the sisters their Morphing abilities, it altered their appearances too.
The Imposter & her sister look very much alike, but their colors are different.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Ah, I see. Shapeshifters aren't really my speed, but the Imposter's design is excellent. Her physique is imposing, showing that she is attractive but not to be messed with. I like how you give your characters cool backstories as well.
darth chlorophorm 2

tirepanted3 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:36 pm Ah, I see. Shapeshifters aren't really my speed, but the Imposter's design is excellent. Her physique is imposing, showing that she is attractive but not to be messed with. I like how you give your characters cool backstories as well.
Out of a catalog of hundreds of characters, I only have several that are shapeshifters.
I'm glad you like her "look", TP. I created her back in 2000, and originally she had these two "tusks" that stuck out of her back.
Also, in her original form, after she was done with a woman's appearances, she'd shed that entire form like a snake does it's skin.
After her first adventure I decided to ditch that whole idea.

Return to “"CAMPY COMICS"!”