Brexit

esercito sconfitto

Brexit

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The briefing went well enough. MI6 and MI5 seemed pleased with the progress of Task Force Lioness enough to continue contribution albeit clandestine. Colour Sergeant Michelle Durneve did her superiors proud.

In the wake of Brexit, UNATA and the United States had worried about a potential schism in commitment to the task force. It was why Michelle was tasked to make sure that commitment was still there. Successes in Venezuela, Greenland, South Korea, Japan, Venice, and even in Dover were enough to assuage the folks at TFL HQ.

The phone rang as she sat down still in her British Army dress uniform.
The text messages were clear as day as to the sender, "Hey boo! I heard the good news! A 'jolly good show, old bean!'"
She grimaced while typing, "That was painful even for you, Decker."
"Maybe. Hey, I was reading your notes about the 'programme.' What's with the weird spelling?"
She scoffed, "It's correct English as if you Yanks knew anything about it."
"So what you're saying boss is if you go to the deli do you order a 'hamme sandwich?'"
"Oh Christ..."
"Is it 'day-e-licious?"
"Decker..."
"Is the deli at the town guard...I mean sentry...erm centre?"
"One more and I'm done with you."
"Okay boss...I guess I need to cheque myself lest I wreque myself."
"Goodbye."

And that was enough for one day. The Yank was lovable most of the time but nothing quite rustled her like the constant barrage of word play at the expense of her nationality. There was enough rubbish going about within the UK in the wake of Brexit she didn't need any more of it. Her vote was her own and she told no one.

After the irritating text barrage, she slumped down on the chair and closed her eyes, her classical music playing from her phone beside the warm cup of Earl Grey she always liked to have. Closing her eyes, she let herself drown in the music.

Unbeknownst to her, the hotel door slowly clicked and opened. The music had drowned any creaking out. That was good for the unexpected entrant.

Her target was right in front. Being ever so vitriolic, she wasted no time closing the door and brandishing her combat knife. She knew stealth was of the essence, dealing with some "amateur" British Army bitch. Creeping closer, her arm raised up in a stabbing motion. If Britain was going to leave, she was going to make sure that Europe would remember even in the smallest way.

She was within striking distance but wanted to be sure she was fully capable of striking. Out of nowhere, a police siren blared right outside the window from the alleyway. It startled Michelle.

"Oh bloody hell, right when I was about to get some sleep..." she then noticed the knife-wielding blonde facing her, "Oh bloody hell..."

The woman hissed something foreign and jumped at Michelle. She was strong, barely contained by the Brit's wrists with blade menacingly attempting even the slightest stabs to the forearm.

"Time to die, Limey!"

http://orig05.deviantart.net/5cd3/f/201 ... a8ny5h.jpg

"Limey?!?" Michelle grunted while struggling to hold the woman's hands, "You realize those...are...fighting words?"

The woman hissed something back in another language. She was stronger than she looked, despite the glasses, smaller height, and slightly wirey arms.

"Drop the knife..."
"You...betrayed...Europa...is your fault in first place!"
"Bollocks..."
"Sooty..." the word, albeit heavily accented, was also clear as day.

The cat was out of the bag there. Now all that was left was trying to disarm the woman. The serrated edges poked through Michelle's gloves, almost breaking the skin. But Michelle was trained for this. She just had to get the right leverage. Using her training, she pulled the woman closer in and with the right angle presented, lifted her knee directly in between the legs of the attacker. That grunt of surprise pain was all she needed.

Her right leg swept the woman's left from underneath and her left leg followed suit by helping force the woman on her back. There, legs crossed and now the uppity infiltrator found herself in between steely British legs that would've put Emma Peel to shame. Hands desperately tried to loosen the grip but Michelle grabbed the right hand and pressed it on the woman's leg, baleful gaze at the woman who found herself choking on her own slew of foreign curses.

"You quite done? I've run track for twelve years...these legs of mine have all day."

http://orig12.deviantart.net/0f96/f/201 ... a8lelg.jpg

It didn't take long before the woman started to lose all her strength. Michelle caught the slightest notion that perhaps this woman was also sickly enjoying the view between her thighs. Even more annoyed, she applied just enough pressure to really hear the choking noises and feel the hands trembling. Thirty seconds, later, she was out.

"I told you my legs have all day."

Laying the woman flat on her back, the cup of her bra revealed some sort of dog tag. Wasting no time stripping the woman of her top, Michelle discovered it was the tag of a COEM soldier, Adrijana Prcic, hailing from Serbia and twenty-six years old. Figures, COEM had to have something going on in the midst of this British chaos. Michelle surmised many felt Britain was betraying Europe judging by her language, despite the clear irony in the racist message behind many supporters on both sides.

That didn't matter at this point. What mattered was dealing with this idiot who tried to kill her. Scooping her up in her arms, she proceeded to the bedroom, "Thought I was some posh clerk, did you? Stupid git."

http://orig15.deviantart.net/fbab/f/201 ... a8lelb.jpg

Michelle resigned herself to the task once she set the Serbian upon the bed. A long sigh was followed by a slow and deliberate removal of her British Army blouse and the quick removal of her belt. The pumps were cast to the side and her pantyhose would soon follow. Somewhere in her mind her American friend would have paid for this kind of display. The light chuckle of realization was replaced by a hint of procedural duty.

It was time to declare independence from her stuffy garments.

"Right. Time to get to it, for Queen and Country."

http://orig02.deviantart.net/527a/f/201 ... a8lekz.jpg
esercito sconfitto

Re: Brexit

The Serb was quite fit, Michelle thought to herself, now bereft of bra and everything else. The COEM was not quite there yet, but Michelle wanted to take a little bit of time to analyze her would-be assassin before she got to protocol. Shoes and shirt were off right from the start, as were her glasses even if Michelle did acknowledge a little cutenss from them.

But as she dextrously removed the pants, she knew the glasses were going to get crushed considering what Michelle was about to put this wannabe warrior through.

"Well I hope you brought spare clothes, Adrijana. You're about to get quite wet."

http://orig11.deviantart.net/f3a8/f/201 ... a8ualk.jpg

Michelle got right to business. There'd be no long foreplay here, she thought to herself as she licked from the Serb's toes up her legs to right around the sweet spot of in between her thighs. She could hear the woman whimper a bit. Michelle guessed that she never had a woman quite like Michelle. Very, very few women did.

The same tongue that spent its time swirling around the hips then worked to the soft yet toned abs of the COEM. Aside from putting these uppity idiots in their place, there was some sweetness that came with having her way with them as well, a sort of sensuality that she never discovered how fun it could be had she not been paired with Decker.

Hoisting her up, hands ran all over her breasts and abs. Adrijana reacted predictably to the tender kisses and gentle flicks of Michele's tongue on her nipples. She seemed almost elated despite her predictably violent nature as a COEM soldier. Michelle moved her mouth to the woman's neck where soft lips and softer nibbles met the nape to the collarbone. Adrijana moaned lightly.

"A fan are you? Oh," she paused to gently bite down near the shoulder, "then you'll love this..."

The discipline of Michelle went through her hand and down the Serbian's abs. Cradling her head with the right hand, Michelle kept nibbling and brought her left arm down just a little bit more.

Her hand went flat, palm against the skin that ran further down and right into Adrijana's panties. From there, Michelle the Lioness knew this gazelle was like putty in her hands. The Serb's breathing got deeper and that's when Michelle turned the switch on.

http://orig05.deviantart.net/ce0d/f/201 ... a8uqzg.jpg
esercito sconfitto

Fingers pushed and rubbed from inside the woman's panties and Adrijana was more than elated to give response. Perhaps she was just an angry woman who just wanted a loving she knew she could never have. Or, perhaps she was just an angry woman who was getting a little slice of humble pie by a clear superior she never knew or suspected. Michelle pondered on how someone could be so dumb just lockpicking and attacking a Lioness with just a knife.

Then again, many of COEM's foot soldiers barely knew any better.

The kisses on the neck soon descended to the woman's side and then her left breast. When Michelle got a centimeter in, Adrijana unconsciously gasped. She played around with the Serb's emotions like that, taunting her all the while in her head. Continuing, the woman kept gasping and moaning with increased excitement. Soft rubbing up and down increased in momentum and beads of sweat started to form from the woman's face.

But Michelle wasn't content with just this. She wanted to give more. She secretly cursed Sandra for pushing her into this mindset but she could not keep that curse going. After all, this was a result of years of repression.

"Okay, love. I think it's time I dined on something...out of town."

Ardijana was laid on her back again, limbs splayed almost spread eagle. The basic COEM panties were right in front of Michelle's eyes, a bland design but cute and form-fitting if she had to be brutally honest. The Brit's soft lips kissed all around the panties, Ardijana's neck slightly arching albeit unconscious. With gentle movement, Michelle pulled the front of the panties slightly off to the side and there lay the sweet spot.

"Despite trying to kill me, I appreciate the fact you trimmed for me. Let me thank you."

Her lips pressed and got another gasp out of it. But that was just a little foreplay which she loathed. Getting down to business, her left hand moved around between the Serb's thighs which created the opening she was looking for. With keen-eyed discipline, she moved her tongue in and flickered around with gentle yet sensual licks.

Ardijana never stood a chance.

http://orig11.deviantart.net/89f8/f/201 ... a8y8dt.jpg
esercito sconfitto

Michelle had gone at it for a good five minutes or so. It was theorized she wanted to put Adrijana Prcic through the ringer and not in any sort of interrogative torture sense but rather a moment of pure bliss that had she been on the side of good and decency she might've been blessed by getting this wide awake and romantically. Alas, it wasn't Michelle's lot in life to have such things and instead be swarmed by women who'd rather see her dead but always manage to be either incompetent or far less trained than her. She didn't mind it that much.

She enjoyed this, continuing to gently lick and kiss while her free hand on occasion pleasured herself. She wasn't completely selfless after all.
Adrijana moaned and hummed with greater volume to the point where neighbors would think the previous fracas was just a kinky love wrestling match instead. Bobbies weren't knocking on the door so if anything no one heard. Another minute passed and she could feel the Serbian's body twitch and writhe, reaching a peak that a professional like Michelle knew was better than any other lay that girl was getting. After one long, sensual moan, the COEM's back and neck arched followed only by a complete collapse and heavy breathing.

Michelle smiled as she pulled back with a tongue gliding down the Serb's right leg to her toes, the air conditioning cooling both their bodies on the hot July night. Shimmying up to the COEM, the Lioness gazed at her prey, the back of her hand gently stroking the woman's slowly rising breasts.

"Believe me, love, this was your best alternative compared to the others. I am flattered that you enjoyed my little rendition. Of course, I've still got something in store for you."

http://orig03.deviantart.net/bb65/f/201 ... a8y8du.jpg
darth chlorophorm

Post by darth chlorophorm »

wow! another spicy tale.

Return to “TaskForceLioness ( Top Secret)”