Stories by Tirepanted

tirepanted3

Re: Stories by Tirepanted

Post by tirepanted3 »

Very nice. :D Those uniforms are just as intimidating as I pictured.

Not sure if all the mugged guards were blonde, although I guess the story didn't spend a ton of time describing them. (Only three of them were given names, I think... Olive, Bianca, Vonda.)
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

thanks Tirepanted your appreciation means a lot to me :)

at last another vehicle, the little factory truck used by Farah to kidnap the Jacksonville Handball Team

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... 2gq0kpQmt8
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Ahh, I knew there was another "bound and gagged women in back of a truck" scene that hadn't been illustrated yet. :lol: Excellent work.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

tirepanted3 wrote:Ahh, I knew there was another "bound and gagged women in back of a truck" scene that hadn't been illustrated yet. :lol: Excellent work.
Lovely drawing, ES.
The thought of all those underwear clad beauties, all tied up an stuffed in the back of that truck gets me all excited. If that's Jacksonville Florida, it's still another reason I love Florida.
If I knew there was a truck full of bound women there, I'd never had moved back to Phiily from Florida back in '88.
esercito sconfitto

Thanks Buddy! :D

please mr.Tirepanted! vehicles are running out! bring more buses with sport teams! :lol:

the very last drawing is dedicated to the nameless victims of clothes/uniforms/sport outfits stealers in the Stories by Tirepanted! :(

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... 6BUjKdWyDw
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Alyissa and Laina were quite fortunate to fine such attractive Joggers to strip.
I wish I was the lucky Devil to be wondering through the park and find those two underwear clad beauties.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Ah, a quick throwaway scene from the "Greatest Cheerleader" story. Perhaps the shortest USB scene ever. Nice of you to give it some detail, Esercito. ;)
esercito sconfitto

Return to “Artworks by Esercito Sconfitto”