nonlethal tiktok uniform problems

dummy76

nonlethal tiktok uniform problems

Post by dummy76 »

Alexa and Isabel (both 18) were part of the military college's volleyball team, and many boys have always wanted to date them. After training and showering in the locker rooms, Isabel thought of doing a tiktok for the boys who kept on bothering them for dates. Wearing only Nike black sports bras, cycling shorts and socks, both girls wore their sneakers, positioned the iphone 11 and started tiktoking. Unknown to them, two terrorist trainees, Eunice and Elise, needed to infiltrate the military college to free a captured colleague detained in one of the detention rooms. The colleague was captured through a routine background check, and was found to be infiltrating the college for vital information on the training programs.

The two terrorists ran to the tiktoking trainee soldiers and landed quick punches on the toned abs. While the tiktok was recording, the two trainees were locked in a sleeperhold while struggling. Both girls initially tried to fight the terrorists, but when they realized that gym-toned and battle-hardened were very different. The trainee soldiers ended up crying as their struggles grew weaker, and they lost consciousness. Eunice and Elise dragged the two ladies by their armpits to an empty shower room, ziptied the hands of both girls behind their backs, as well as their knees, and gagged the two with duct tape. Alexa woke up while she was being gagged and started crying and struggling. Elise brought out her knife, which made Alexa quiet. Elise said: I think you girls would be more quiet if we silenced you permanently. Alexa started crying and begging through the gag. Elise was feeling merciful, so she just covered the downed guard's nose until she lost consciousness.

The two terrorists opened the downed tiktoking soldier trainee's locker rooms which were already unlocked, borrowed their uniforms and proceeded with their mission.
esercito sconfitto

Re: nonlethal tiktok uniform problems

Post by esercito sconfitto »

[Image
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

lovely
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Wonderful short story, Dummy.
And thanks for the pic of the uniform, ES
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I concur with darth chloroform, though I wish it was longer. ;)
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

thank you darth and rufus. i love your stories and illustrations as well.

Return to “Stories by Dummy76”