PINKY 1992: VAXDIAN ESCAPE

darth chlorophorm 2

PINKY 1992: VAXDIAN ESCAPE

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

This is a One-Page insert that ties directly into an old story.
I drew it back in '07 & my cat spilled a drink all over it years ago, so it took me for ever to restore it.

https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... -857218631
Note: This story takes place during “Executioners ‘92: The Battle Of Two Worlds”.
Meanwhile, in Earth orbit...
Pinky finds herself trapped aboard a Vaxdian Warship.
The Vaxdians along with an armada of Warships, from dozens alien planets loyal to Tyranny, are attacking Earth.
Just a little while ago Pinky was having a normal day, in 1989. When suddenly, her and her friends, The Mutant Boys, were transported through time to spring, 1992.
While the rest of the team, Blaster, Gauntlet and close friend, Crossfire, ended up on Earth, in Philadelphia…
Pinky, however, materializes on Starship and ends up being chased around by alien humanoids, who are to kill her.
At some point, a lone female trooper, named Shazar’a, corners the young mutant teen.
As She’s about to pull the trigger on her rifle, Pinky unleashes a volley of low voltage lightning, knocking the trooper out.
Soon, in a secluding area…
Pinky has dressed in the female trooper’s uniform, while Shazar’a is still unconscious, securely bound and gagged, in her underwear.
Pinky’s next order of business: Find a way off the alien ship...
meditions142

Re: PINKY 1992: VAXDIAN ESCAPE

Post by meditions142 »

Great one Darth.

I love the thought of the sentry cornering Pinky and about to fire when Pinky fires the electric charge at her. The jolt knocks the woman out before she can fire.

Love that "electric love tap"!
darth chlorophorm 2

meditions142 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:59 am Great one Darth.

I love the thought of the sentry cornering Pinky and about to fire when Pinky fires the electric charge at her. The jolt knocks the woman out before she can fire.

Love that "electric love tap"!
I knew you'd like the knock out by electrocution, Med.
Just a fun fact: At age 15, Pinky didn't have very good control over the use of her mutant abilities, so used a "Power Regulator", which allows her to control the voltage of electricity she wants to use. It was a small device worn on her hand, over her glove.
Also, just incase you're wondering why she has pink skin. Well, Pinky is from another planet. On her planet, although humanoid, the people all have pink skin.
However, on her planet, just like on Earth in my stories, mutants aren't common. So Pinky's an anomaly.
When she traveled to Earth, in spring of '89 and met Blaster, he nicknamed her "Pinky", because of her skin color.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Bound and gagged aftermath are rare in your works, so it's always a treat when one of them pop up. ;)

Face-concealing helmets should be a huge no-no in organizations, though uniform stealers everywhere aren't complaining. Especially Pinky, judging by her comments.
darth chlorophorm 2

rufusluciusivan wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:09 pm Bound and gagged aftermath are rare in your works, so it's always a treat when one of them pop up. ;)

Face-concealing helmets should be a huge no-no in organizations, though uniform stealers everywhere aren't complaining. Especially Pinky, judging by her comments.
Yes, Pinky was pretty fortunate to end on on a starship where the bad guys wore helmets.
Glad you enjoyed the bondage aspect of the story, R. Although it isn't often I have the women tied & gagged post stripping, but I do enjoy a bit of bondage now and again.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Fantastic work here Darth, the expression on the victims face is fantastic and very well done, the whole picture is very well detailed and just amazing in general, nice work. :D
darth chlorophorm 2

As always I'm happy if you're happy, TM.

Return to “"CAMPY COMICS"!”