LONER: 2562- THE MIST

darth chlorophorm

LONER: 2562- THE MIST

Post by darth chlorophorm »

THE LONER: 2562 THE MIST
Days past on the E.S.S. valor, and thing are pretty much uneventful.
Suddenly, a small portal opens up in an empty hallway.
From the portal spills a thick gray and purplish fog.
The fog quickly filled the ship.
Crew members could only see a few feet in front of them.
On the bridge, Lt. Cain yells out “sir! A strange mist is filling the ship! Sensors show that it’s coming from a trans-dimensional portal on deck five.”
“any reports from the crew?” asked the captain.
“yes. crew members report that there’re strange forms in the fog.”
Suddenly, crew members from all over the ship begin to cry out in terror as small creatures attack the crew.
The loner, hearing the screams, quickly puts on his colorful costume and grabs his weapons and rushes out of his quarters.
He knows what’s going on. He’s seen this all before.
The loner yells in to the communicator he was given. “captain! This the loner! I’ve dealt with these creatures before.”
The captain tells the loner to come to the bridge.
Once there, he explains what this fog is and all about the blood sucking monsters.
He tells them that a small explosion at the mouth of the portal will close it, then it’s just a matter of killing the leftover creatures.
The captain orders the crew to arm themselves and fight the monsters.
Meanwhile in a empty room. a flaming pentagram portal appears from nowhere.
Out from the portal steps a scantily clad woman.
Her name is suffer, the devils daughter.
She has one mission: find the loner!
Suffer must first infiltrate the crew, which means she needs a disguise.
She opens the door to the room. Looking out, she sees a young female officer armed with a laser pistol emerge from the thick mist.
The woman was wearing a standard issue female uniform.
It was red, with a grey stripe one piece mini-skirt, grey pantyhose and black boots.
As The officer walked near the room suffer was in, suffer says to herself. “just a bit closer.”
As the officer walked by the open door, suffer reaches out and grabs the young woman and pulls her into the room.
With one knockout blow, suffer says. “lights out!”
The young, blonde haired girl lies on the floor unconscious.
As suffer begins to undress her, she says with a smile, “this should be fun.”
Not much later…suffer stands in the empty room wearing the woman’s uniform, pantyhose and boots.
She looks at the young girl who is unconscious, lying on the floor only dressed in a white cotton sports bra and a pair of white cotton panties.
“I need this uniform much more than you do, girl.”
As she leaves the room…with a grin, she says “have a nice nap.”
Later, the loner and the crew fight threw an onslaught of creatures, trying to make their way to deck five.
On deck five…the loner makes his way to the portal.
He sets a plasma charge at the foot of the portal.
He only has five seconds to get clear.
“Everyone! Get down now! He shouts.
He jumps behind a pile of dead monsters for cover just as the charge explodes.
The bomb worked. the portal was closed. Now it was just a matter of killing a few stray creatures.
Once all the creatures were dead, clean up has begun.
On the bridge…the captains says to the loner “thank you for all your help. I don’t think we could’ve got through this without you.”
Later, in the loners quarters…suffer sneaks in, as the loner showers.
He walks into the living room with a towel around his waist.
From behind “chris.” She says. “huh?” the loner says startled.
“don’t be afraid, chris. it’s just me.” The loner embraces her in his arms and kisses her.
“what the hell are you doing here? Were you followed?” he asked.
“I’m not sure, but I came to tell you my father knows you’re gone.” She says.
“it’s not my fault. i don’t know how I got on that space ship.” He explains.
She tells him. “I know. A powerful demon was summoned, and you were just along for the ride.”
She explains that satan will be sending demons after him and the best place for him is on the e.s.s. valor, because it’s always moving and the demons will have a hard time tracing him.
“now I must get back before he knows I’m missing.”
She summons a flaming pentagram portal and then she’s gone.
Later, the loner asks the captain if he could stay aboard the ship.
She says he can, and he would be a active consultant .
To be continued…
meditions142

Re: LONER: 2562- THE MIST

Post by meditions142 »

Great story. I love the scene of the uniform theft.

The woman is armed but Suffer simply drags her into the room and with one quick blow knocks her out.

And Suffer's comments during the process are great.
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: LONER: 2562- THE MIST

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

meditions142 wrote:Great story. I love the scene of the uniform theft.

The woman is armed but Suffer simply drags her into the room and with one quick blow knocks her out.

And Suffer's comments during the process are great.
I'm happy you liked the story.
Suffer is the half Demon/half human daughter of Lord Satin.
Back in 1994, when Loner turned 21, a pact he made with Satin when his was a teen, in order to save his friends was due & he went to Hell.
Becoming a pawn of The Devil, he point fell in love with Satin's daughter.
Meanwhile, in the distant future of 2562, on board an Alien Starship, far from Earth. Darkness Worshipping Aliens, using a Satanic Spell Book are trying to summon a demon from Hell to do their bidding. What they get instead is The Loner. Loner is ripped from Hell in 1994 & transported through time to 2562.
The crew of the Starship Valor, from Earth, stumble upon the Alien's craft. When they board, they find the entire Alien crew dead. All of them massacred and blood everywhere.
In a room full off bloody Alien corpses who seem to have died during some type of ritual, the humans find The Loner, unconscious and lying in the center of a Pentagram drawn in blood.
The crew from Earth is puzzled by their findings and bring Loner back to their ship.
Later, aboard the Valor, Loner awakes in the Med-Bay, and he explains to the Captain that he's in fact from hundreds of years in their past.
Leaving out his Pact with Satin and the escape from Hell, he tells them he has many years of combat experience & could be an asset to their crew if he's stuck in that future.
Later, when Satin learns of Loners absence from Hell, he sends out hoards of Demons to search for him.
In order to warn her lover, Suffer follows Loner's trail to the future & arrives on the Valor.
After Suffer returns to Hell, Loner does stay in that future for awhile, but at some point finds a portal back to his own time in the 1990's.

Return to “Stories by Darth Chlorophorm”