Night Duty

meditions142

Night Duty

Post by meditions142 »

Here is a link to a short but wonderful and well done story by Court-Phoenix. Three female guards knocked out and stripped!

https://www.deviantart.com/count-phoeni ... -851895397
esercito sconfitto

Re: Three Guard taken out and stripped

Post by esercito sconfitto »

:D hi Meditions...Count Phoenix is the current alias of our long time member Lord Maul
( former Captain Scarlet, former Captain Black, friends call him Steve )

Consequently I move the topic to the proper place

The click clack of heels on the marble floor was the only sound as 25 year old Jenny Walters went about her duties as a night guard in the art museum. The stunning 5ft 7” blonde had her hair tied back in long ponytail and was dressed in her smart form fitting uniform, which consisted of a crisp tight short sleeved tan shirt, with epaulets, black tie and a comfortable mid thigh black skirt, which pulled stretched taut as she walked, revealing the outline of her skimpy panties and garter straps holding up the sheer black nylon stockings that ended in the shiny black heels she wore, In one hand she held her black torch and her radio was clipped to the duty belt around her slender waist. Jenny was one of 3 guards on duty, her equally gorgeous dark haired partner Caroline Reese was patrolling the far side. A year older then Jenny and 2” taller, with soft Grey eyes and her hair scrapped back into a neat doughnut style She wore the same smart uniform, heels and dark nylons and was blissfully aware that right now she and Jenny were being monitored by their other female colleague, Brianna Lewis in the control room on CCTV Brianna was slightly older then her two female colleagues being in her early 30s but looked out for them.

However tonight she was not the only eyes watching the shapely legs and curvy forms of the patrolling female guards as several figures moved in the shadows.

“Shit” Briana muttered, as several camera’s began flickering and she lost sight of Jenny. Brianna didn’t panic she had encountered this before and h could normally fix it. So intent was she trying to fix the problem that the slowly opening door behind her didn’t register. From the doorway the figure hidden in the half light watched the wavy haired redheads tight butt wiggle as and her short skirt rose up sheer, barely black nylon clad thighs revealing her control top pantyhose cheeks and lace edge of her panties as she tried to simultaneously fix the camera and contact her fellow guards.

“Hello Jenny” she called on the radio “I’m having some camera problems so you’ll be out of view for about 15 or 20 minutes OK”

“It’s all quiet here, as usual” Jenny Replied “out”

Something moved in the Shadows behind the blonde guard and a sweet smelling cloth clamped over her nose and mouth.

“Murrrmph” the panicked guard mewled as another arm snaked around her shoulders and pulled her into the darkness

“Its going to be a little quieter tonight” a female voice whispered in the blonde guards left ear, as Jenny clawed desperately at the hand holding the Chloroform soaked cloth over her face, but the ether had already started to sap her strength, filling her lungs as she began to feel light headed and finally she went let out a sigh as her body relaxed finally going limp, the back of her black leather heels barely audible as the blonde beauty was dragged into the shadows and through a door.

Caitlin Maguire took off her hood, opened her bag and began to empty ropes, rolls of tape and strips of cloth onto the floor in preparation for the next part of the job.

“I think this should be about my size” she muttered, as she began to remove the tie and unbutton the tight shirt of the hot young blonde guard, and began stripping her out of the guards uniform, time was of the essence and she wondered how her sister was fairing with the other pretty guard.

Meanwhile in the control room Lizzy the Maguire sisters cousin was now sat monitoring proceedings in her freshly acquired new uniform. From the floor Brianna now glared over the thick swatch of tape wrapped around the lower part of her head covering her packed mouth. Her shapely body dressed rather skimpily in her pink lace trimmed snug white cotton briefs beneath her control top hosiery, legs rendered useless by the ropes cinched around her ankles, below her knees and binding her legs mid-thigh. Her firm milky white breast jiggled inside the cups of her matching bra as the bonds above and below the 36DD bust pinned both arms to her shapely figure, loops of the same white cotton rope holding her wrist uncomfortably together.

“Hows your head Honey” she teased as Brianna issued some rather angry muffled threats from behind her gag. Lizzy had cold cocked the redhead with the heavy duty torch lying on the console, allowing her to divest the girl of her duty belt, shoes and uniform before binding her.

Lizzy had watched Caitlin grab Jenny before turning off the camera, now she watched as Caroline, oblivious to her colleagues current state of deportment continued. The radio crackled as the dark haired guard tried to raise the control room but to no avail.

Young Miss Reese noticed something ahead on the floor. It was a roll of black tape and as she crouched to retrieve it her skirt slide up her dark nylon thighs to reveal lacy stocking welt. In her hiding place Gina Maguire observed the leg show with a smile. As the brunette beauty rose there was a sharp stinging sensation as something pierced her skirt and tight panties beneath causing her left butt cheek to throb. As she tried to maintain her balance, Caroline’s vision began to go out of focus and her legs started to buckle, that’s when she thought there was the sound of a woman’s voice.

“Come here my little darling, time for a rest” it said as Gina caught the guard now succumbing to the tranquilizer dart sat in her firm derriere.

Now as she passed into unconciousness, the older Maguire sister carried her slender sexy young prize off to undress and bind her.
meditions142

Re: Night Duty

Post by meditions142 »

Thanks! I guess i should have realized that was his alias.

Great story as always form him.
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

This story was sitting untouched in my S.tash at D.A so I
Decided to edit and rewrite and post this not expecting a reaction.I have many new ideas but I have pieces that remain unedited and untouched because I am renown for starting and never finishing pieces lol
Torreken

Post by Torreken »

Very good story: I really enjoyed it!

Return to “Stories by Lord Maul”