nonlethal infiltration

dummy76

nonlethal infiltration

Post by dummy76 »

This came to me in a dream last night. Hope you enjoy.

Agent Eunice needed to infiltrate a rival college and steal its research plans. Being a black belter and a gymnast, apart from her programming skills, Eunice had no problem infiltrating the college building and scaling its wall. She managed to sneak in an open window, which led to a washroom. Luckily, the college was not very updated in its security, and a programming station was just in the opposite room. Eunice dashed from the wash room door to the programming station. She made some noise which attracted Programming major Teddi, who was wearing a white tshirt, jogging pants and rubber shoes. Eunice threatened Teddi with physical harm, which caused Teddi to comply. She unlocked the computer, and was then bound to a chair with her hands ziptied behind her back and her knees also ziptied. Teddi's mouth was gagged with duct tape. Teddi was struggling and crying while the infiltration happened, when Eunice realized that she needed to manually activate one of the terminals in the other end of the building. Eunice taught about her next steps, when she realized that Teddi's uniform fit her well. Eunice told Teddi she would be stripped, and if she objected, Eunice can easily strangle her and take her uniform after. Teddi violently objected, but Eunice went behind her and applied a choke, making Teddi cry harder, struggle less and compliant.

Eunice removed the zipties behind Teddi's hands, and Teddi removed her white tshirt, revealing a white ordinary bra hiding her size B breasts. Eunice looked at Teddi's ID, and told her, thankfully, you just turned 18 last week. Happy birthday. Teddi cried, while she put her hands behind her back, and was ziptied again. Teddi's knees were freed, and Eunice pulled her shoes and jogging pants, revealing matching white bikini cut panties, and white socks. Eunice bound Teddi's knees again with ziptie, punched her in her toned abs to knock her out, and wheeled her in a store room to be discovered later, hopefully by her boyfriend.

Eunice wore Teddi's uniform, and proceeded with her mission.
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: nonlethal infiltration

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Not a bad story idea for a dream.
We seem to have similar themed dreams.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

Good to hear! hope you like the other story i wrote. Not yet finished with it. Thinking of what to write next darth
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

dummy76 wrote:Good to hear! hope you like the other story i wrote. Not yet finished with it. Thinking of what to write next darth
I'm going to read that next.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I wish I could dream of ideas for stories. ;)
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

i love your stories rufusluciusivan. please continue writing your inspiring pieces
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

how weird, I never ever dreamt of USB scenes or situations or characters :?

well Dummy76 this is a sign of Destiny, as of now you have to write USB themed tales only with non lethal infiltrations in :)
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

Hi ES,

It may be risky to do a nonlethal version for these infiltrations of ruthless organizations bent on world domination.

The spies might get captured, killed and stripped, giving the world less femme fatales who are ready to risk life and limb to save the planet.

hahaha

Return to “Stories by Dummy76”