Lockhart Ch. 2

btl-special

Lockhart Ch. 2

Post by btl-special »

Plot synopsis: Lexi's revenge continues and brings her to a fancy mansion in LA.

Contains: uniform stealing, bound women, lethal/nonlethal take downs

Lockhart
Chapter 2
Workout Session

Things would only get messier. They needed to apply the lessons they learned quickly. A lot of possible disasters had gone in their favor. Meredith was no fighter, Constance was.

Lexi had trained with her father for most of her life before he was killed when she was 15. Nigel picked it up from there. Before any of this had started, over a year before Meredith, part of their preparation had been small targets; office workers, bank employees, and security guards. She practiced stealing uniforms and infiltration on live targets, sneaking into workplaces and stealing innocuous information as a test with Nigel’s supervision. They had worked out a lot of issues with trial and error. She learned fast.

Nigel sat in a cheap motel room with two laptops open on the tiny breakfast table near the window. One was his own and the other had been configured for this outing. He was watching a live feed from Lexi’s phone. She was strolling through a neighborhood consisting of oceanfront mansions. It was just a little past noon and the warm LA sun was pouring down. Lexi panned around while she walked to give Nigel a better view.

“These are ridiculous,” she said.

“You notice anything?”

“Yeah, make a note: if I ever have enough money, I should buy a house in LA.”

“Lexi, nearly all of the homes are gated or walled-in. It’s the perfect environment for you to operate.”

“Right, right,” Lexi focused. “Not too many people out here either. Just a couple of joggers and I saw a guy back there walking his dog. A lot of cameras though.”

Cameras weren’t too big of an issue in terms of leaving behind footage that could be used as evidence. Lexi was off the grid. Her family had been that way as well as most of the employees that worked for her parents’ organization. Nigel, on the other hand, was very much on the grid, which limited his contributions. Even if he could afford to be caught on camera, he doubted his usefulness for this type of work. His stature didn’t exactly blend in amongst a crowd.

“That’s it,” Lexi said.

Nigel leaned closed to the laptop monitor. Lexi was zooming in from across the street and showing what she could make out past the wall and gate. It was Constance’s home.

“It looks new,” Nigel said.

“I think they just built it. It looks different than most of the others around here.”

It was a modern design, very angular with a flat roof. A lot of the walls were completely glass. There didn’t seem to be much furniture inside. It looked like Constance was still in the process of moving in.

“I’m going now.”

“Don’t call me at my personal number if anything goes wrong this time.”

“What should I do if I get caught again?”

“If you get caught by Constance, I’m not sure you’ll be waking up this time. Don’t. Get. Caught.”

“Oh...cool.”

Lexi had long red hair in a ponytail underneath a generic ball cap. As far as ginger wigs went, it was one of the better ones she owned. It looked natural. Most were too red and looked fake. She had on a baggy hooded sweatshirt, a large picture of a cat emblazoned on the front, tennis shorts, trainers, and her backpack.

The perimeter wall wasn’t terribly high. She gave it a full sprint and was able to do a couple of parkour steps against the rough concrete surface of the wall to boost herself high enough to grip the top edge. She pulled herself up, swung a leg over, and hopped down inside.

Constance’s home had a roundabout driveway. A four-car garage was connected to the home. The home itself was two stories. Its back half faced the ocean on a slope. The home split at the slope down to an additional sub-level. The backyard was also here and a very large pool. There was a path around the front of the home to some steps built down the rocky slope that allowed access to the backyard. Thanks to the glass wall design, she was able to get a decent look at the interior layout as well. Several cameras could be spotted both inside and outside.

Most of what they knew of Constance came from what they could salvage from Lexi’s father’s files and belongings. Constance’s father was a Caucasian Frenchman and her mother was an African American woman. They both worked in the fashion industry where they most likely met. As a child, Constance was tall for her age and a natural beauty. She showed a knack for athletics, studying karate early and then focusing on kickboxing where she regularly participated in tournaments until her later teens. Constance’s mother tried to steer her towards modeling at this time. She traveled internationally and did runway events. It was around this time Lexi’s mother, or someone that worked for her, recruited Constance. There was a 12-year gap from when she severed ties with the Lockharts. She was 31 now and apparently a personal fitness trainer from what they could gather from Meredith.

“The place is empty,” Lexi reported. She was relaxing on a lounge chair in the cover of the perimeter wall near the pool. “Lots of cameras but it looks like the storage system is on premises. It’s not actively monitored. I’ll locate it once I get inside.”

“Tabitha should be arriving soon. The appointment is in an hour,” Nigel said.

Lexi relocated to the slope where she could get a view of the front gate and driveway while being partially hidden. “Did we ever get confirmation on what she was driving?”

“Blue Toyota Corolla, should be the latest model year.”

Nigel and Lexi made the drive to LA and had been staying at the motel for almost two weeks now. With the help of Nigel’s tech contact, they were able to spy on some cell phone and email activity. Their planning had come to a head when they found out Constance was setting up a full gym in her home to work with clients. She had been meeting with an interior design company for the aesthetics and layout. A moving company from the gym was scheduled to bring equipment in, a rep from the design company would be in the home to coordinate with the movers while Constance was out on business. Enter Tabitha Gillis.

Tabitha had only started working at the interior design company seven months before. She was in her senior year at UCLA. Her father was friends with the company’s owner, Simon. Emails sent to Constance indicated Tabitha would show up at the house early and meet the movers.

Lexi hid her backpack in some hedges and watched the gate. She stopped her music and removed her earbuds when she spotted Tabitha’s car. Tabitha had the remote for the gate along with spare keys for the home. She pulled in, parked near the garage, and stepped out. The girl was cute, petite with dark brown, shoulder-length hair. She was dressed in a simple white blouse and a navy skirt hemmed above her knees. Lexi pretended to round the corner of the house and appear startled when Tabitha noticed her.

“Oh, crap!” Lexi put her hand on heart.

“Um, this is private property. You shouldn’t be here. How did you get in?” Tabitha asked, trying to sound polite while clearly angry.

“I’m so sorry. I live next door and my little brother thew a ball into the backyard. I tried the buzzer at the gate but it didn’t seem like anyone was here. I was just going to hop over and grab it. Is it ok if I get it?”

“Sure,” Tabitha sighed. She began to busy herself with her cellphone. “Just hurry up.”

“So sorry, thank you.”

Lexi walked into the backyard and hid against a corner near the bottom of the stairs. She waited a few minutes until she inevitably heard heels clicking their way down the path to the back of the house.

“Are you still back here? What is taking so—Ow! What are you—” Tabitha tried to scream before her air supply was cut from Lexi rear-chokehold.

The young woman barely put up a fight, weakly tugging at Lexi’s arms. She convulsed a few times and went to sleep. Lexi dragged her across the yard to a more private area. Tabitha’s black pumps slipped off in the grass and Lexi ignored them. The upper level of the house had a terrace that extended above the backyard, shading a small outdoor lounge where there were a couple of plush sofas and seats. She left Tabitha there on a couch while she retrieved her backpack from the hiding spot and Tabitha’s shoes.

This time she came prepared. Among other things, her kit included a few more wigs, zip restraints, a syringe case, a first aid kit, a casual scarf that doubled as a mask, her knife, ball gags, and the bungee cords that she had lacked in Meredith’s office. She had cut and prepared the cord with hooks beforehand in different lengths. She had about a dozen of the short-length cords which was the size she used the most. They were for wrists and ankles and could be stretched to wrap around a neck. All were the same neon green for this outing.

She opted to leave the 9mm behind today. She did not expect to be in any situation that required the firepower and she didn’t want to be caught roaming a fancy LA neighborhood in broad daylight with an unregistered firearm in what was already a very suspicious backpack.

Lexi set a couple of zip restraints and a ball gag next to Tabitha. She unclasped the hook of Tabitha’s skirt and pulled them down. She wore a plain pair of panties. Her build was thin, not athletic, and her complexion fair. Lexi undid the blouse buttons, tilted Tabitha on her side, and slipped the it off, leaving her with a bra underneath. She noticed Tabitha had a silver necklace with a dolphin charm on it. A small butterfly tattoo was on her upper arm. She stripped down to her own underwear, a practical bra and panties combo in black. She put Tabitha’s clothes on, neatly tucked in the blouse, and slipped on the modest high heels.

Tabitha would come to her senses soon. Lexi flipped her face down and secured her wrists and ankles in restraints. The ball gags had been purchased in multi-colored variety packs from a kink shop near Lexi’s house. They had found these were more useful and quicker to put on than tape and other improvised gags. Assuming you got the right size, they worked quite well. She popped the red silicone ball into Tabitha’s slack jaws and secured the buckle behind her head.

A phone and the car keys were the only items in Tabitha’s pockets. With the girl restrained, Lexi headed back up to the steps to investigate the Corolla. The keys for the house were on the passenger seat along with the gate remote and a binder from the interior design company. A quick look at that gave Lexi most of what she needed to know to take over Tabitha’s role.

The layout of gym equipment was provided as well as other rooms in the house. Customer notes, printed emails, and legal items were included. She found the move manager, Marta Flores, with contact info and details of what they would be moving in.

In the backseat was Tabitha’s purse and backpack, nothing special in either.

The garage doors had been open since Lexi arrived. She decided to move the Corolla into the nearest one and pop the trunk. It was a safe enough place to store Tabitha while Lexi took care of things.

In the backyard again, Lexi cleaned up any of her gear that was still out and stuffed her clothes into her backpack. Tabitha was starting to writhe and moan. Her sleepy-eyed look indicated she’d be alert soon. Lexi threw her backpack on and lifted Tabitha in a fireman carry. Tabitha was far from heavy but the trip up the slope steps made things a little difficult with heels on. She made the trip to the garage and put Tabitha on her feet.

Swaying and barely conscious, Tabitha still didn’t know what was going on. Lexi sat her down in the open trunk, tilted her over and then tucked her legs in. Tabitha made some drowsy noises through her gag before the trunk hatch was closed over her. Lexi stowed her backpack and gear on a rack in the garage.

With Constance’s house keys in hand, Lexi gave herself a quick tour of the house. It was not decorated at all and barely furnished. The main floor was an open layout with a large kitchen, dining area, bar, and a very large space which was probably where the living room would be. The glass wall facing out toward the beautiful ocean view had a door on it that led to the terrace. The main floor overlooked the level below which was an open padded space, the gym equipment would be moved there.

Upstairs had bedrooms, the library, and office. She found those to be empty with nothing of value inside so she headed to the lower level to the empty gym. The floor was completely matted. All the walls were mirrors and Constance had a large glass case of trophies and medals in the corner.

Lexi located the room where a computer rack was kept along with the wash and dryer. She recognized the model. It was specifically made for security usage. It had hard drives it in linked to the cameras on the perimeter. Usually a tablet or separate device could be linked with the computer to view or edit footage. Instead she simply disconnected and popped out the easy-access drive slot.

When she came back outside the to stow the drive with her things, Lexi was greeted by the moving truck pulling into the driveway accompanied by two SUVs. A team of additional movers in branded polos arrived in one. The other was smaller, a burgundy Ford, a woman in her late twenties hopped out from the driver side. She wore a sports bra and very short workout shorts in skin-hugging spandex material. The ensemble was bright green with a yellow trim.

The woman had a bubbly aura to her and looked like she never stopped smiling. She was Hispanic with long black hair in a high ponytail. She was about Lexi height and was obviously toned all over with tight muscles but she didn’t look to weigh much more than Lexi.

“I’m Marta Flores. You must be Tabitha.” The fit woman came over, hand extended, instantly popping with energy and spirit.

“Hi! Tabitha Gillis, nice to meet you.”

“I work with Simon’s company all of the time. I haven’t met you before.”

“I’m new. I just started last week.”

“Oh, congratulations! Simon has a deal with our gym. He usually recommends us to his clients. I’m the senior customer rep for all of our equipment sales and I do some personal training at our gym,” She waved her hands over her body. “I don’t just dress like this everyday.”

“Of course, I figured.” Lexi joked: “These aren’t even my clothes.”

“I know what you mean. I feel like that all the time. Like, who’s clothes are these?”

Marta had an infectious positive attitude that Lexi liked. Lexi could detect a vague hint of a Texas accent.

“So, I’m sure Simon told you. Everything coming off the truck was partially assembled at the warehouse to make things smoother here. We’ll get everything set and installed downstairs in , like, ninety minutes and then next week a few of our guys will stop by to setup the weights and bring a few other things.”

“Sounds, perfect,” Lexi said with a thumbs up. “I’m just going to stay out of the way. My car is right there in the garage. I’ll be over there. Let me know if you need anything.”

“Great.”

While everyone else got to work Lexi hung out near Tabitha’s car. She popped her ear buds in with some music and busied herself with a cellphone game. When she leaned on the car she could feel slight vibrations of Tabitha moving around inside. With her music off, she could barely hear a thing. Unless someone got right up next to the car, they’d have no idea the girl was bound in the trunk.

A text came in on Tabitha’s phone. It was locked but it appeared to allow touch functionality to directly reply to texts.

Derrick: Hey, baby, we still on for lunch?

Tabitha: Can’t, busy with work

Derrick: Awwww what time do you think you’ll be done?

Tabitha: Dunno, this thing is running long, can I call you back later?

Derrick: NP luv u

Tabitha: Luv u 2

Lexi tucked the phone back into the purse as casually as it was her own. She’d commandeered enough phones to know what to do. Texts were easy enough to ignore or simply type back ‘can’t talk right now’. The real problems started when someone called and kept calling when she didn’t answer.

Constance was not expected back until later that afternoon once the movers left. Hopefully, she would not show up early or Lexi would need to do some improvising on the spot.

As promised, the crew finished about ninety minutes later. Marta summoned Lexi and they took a tour of the newly set up gym. Lexi had her interior design layouts with her and pretended to do Tabitha’s job well enough, not that Marta would know. She told Marta everything looked as planned. The workers were about halfway done cleaning up the pads, plastic covers, and protective blankets that were strewn about the house.

While the workers took care of that, Marta chatted Lexi up. “You have a great body, Tabitha. It has major potential. I can hook you up with a three-month membership at fifty-percent off.”

“I’m so busy with the new job I don’t think I’ll have the time.”

“There’s always time when it comes to improving yourself. Plus we have an Olympic-sized pool and a tennis court. Are you seeing anyone right now? It’s a great place to meet guys.”

“Really, it’s not a good time for me.”

“Well, here’s my card if you change your mind. Please think about it. I think you’ll really love our gym. You’ll fit right in there.”

“Sure. I’ll think about it.”

They lingered outside in the driveway and did the small talk thing. Lexi made up a story about living in LA so far and how it was like working at the company. The movers headed out and Lexi got a little antsy.

“So I guess you’ll be going now?”

“Oh, I should have told you. I need Constance’s signature before I go. I talked to her on the phone. She should be here in like thirty minutes. Is it ok if I hang here for a bit? I can just wait in my truck.”

“I can get that signature for you and just bring it over afterwards.”

“That’s so nice of you but I’m supposed walk with her and let her inspect all of the equipment in person, kind of a company policy thing. My boss will bitch if he finds out I just left.”

“Actually, this is perfect. I did have some questions about the equipment. I was just going to call you about it. Can we take a look?”

“Sure!”

“After you.”

They walked back into the house and down the stairs leading to the lower level. Marta was in front. Lexi was right behind her.

“Have you met Constance in person?” Lexi asked.

“No, but I’ve heard a lot about her. Apparently, she used to model.”

“So you’ve only talked to her on the phone?” Lexi had to be sure.

“Yep, pretty much.”

“Good, so when I take your clothes and pretend to be you Constance won’t know the difference.”

Marta turned around, still smiling, no idea Lexi was serious. “What?”

Lexi jabbed Marta in the forehead, immediately stunning her. Marta cried out as Lexi pulled Marta’s ponytail and bent Marta downward. She grabbed Marta in a forward headlock. It was a guillotine chokehold, a choke from the front position instead of the rear. Lexi had Marta bent towards her and Marta’s head pinned underneath Lexi’s armpit. Her arm wrapped around Marta’s neck, the bicep and forearm pinched the blood flow. Lexi’s hands were clasped together and by pulling her arms tighter she could apply more pressure.

The gym rep provided a little more struggle than Tabitha had. She tried to grab at Lexi’s hips and tried to work her legs desperately to pull away but Lexi tightened the hold severely. Marta made desperate choking noises while her air supply was brutally cut. Her arms flailed in a final act of panic, flopped, and she was asleep, limp and twitching. Lexi let her go. Her face slapped on the padded floor as she landed.

“Whew! You were right. I do have major potential.” Lexi gave Marta’s firm ass a smack.

She had no idea how quickly Constance would get there. Lexi stripped down completely. Her underwear was the last piece of clothing on the floor before she was standing nude save for Tabitha’s heels.

She knelt beside Marta and hastily yanked the gym shorts off the well-toned ass and let them sit around Marta’s ankles. There was a zipper on the back of Marta’s sports bra. She undid that, flipped the body over, and crudely pulled the bra down. Marta’s boobs bounced free, enhanced by implants but attractive.

Lexi put the skin-tight gym outfit on and pulled Marta’s shoes off to put on last. She didn’t bother with the socks. The clothes fit ok. The bright green looked great on Marta’s tan skin but not so much on Lexi’s lighter complexion.

She lifted Marta up the same way she carried Tabitha and moved her to the garage using the door that connected the house with the garage. She retrieved restraints and a gag for Marta from her bag. She secured her and put the ball gag on last. Marta suddenly began recovering right there in the garage, probably a side effect of her excellent cardio and blood flow. She was bound and naked so she understandably began to make muffled cries and struggled around on the floor.

Lexi simply opened the trunk and stood Marta up to introduce her to her new roommate. Tabitha struggled inside the trunk against her binds. She looked up at Lexi, eyes big and terrified. They were reddish and her makeup was a little streaked from crying, her hair was a mess. She was uselessly trying to say something through her ball gag but mostly just drooled.

“Easy, I’m not going to hurt either of you. Just sit tight in here for a little bit.”

“Marta, this is actually Tabitha Gillis. Tabitha, this is Marta Flores. You two should meet. Marta can hook you up with a deal on a gym membership.”

Marta began protesting wildly into her gag before she was dropped on top of Tabitha in the cramped space.

“Watch your heads.” Lexi closed the trunk. The car didn’t rock at all and any muffled noise the girls were making in their gags did not come through. It looked like a solid spot to keep them. The cool garage would also protect them from the heat.

She got her syringe kit out. It looked like a pencil case with a three-digit dial combination lock to open it. She had several of the standard blues, two reds, and her preferred color: purple. These were lethal but were a more elegant solution to the reds, the victim would be in a semi-conscious state that would decline into death in about an hour. This also provided ample time to administer the green anti-toxin if one decided to reverse the victim's fate. She had three of these in the kit.

She’d use the purple syringe on Constance.

Lexi retraced her steps and made sure nothing was out of place and all of the stray clothes had been taken care of. She hid the syringe in the gym underneath some equipment. Outside, she moved Marta’s SUV into a public parking spot on the street. The Corolla was fine where it was. There was no reason to believe Constance would recognize that as Tabitha’s. About fifteen minutes later a silver Mercedes coupe pulled into the driveway, an S-Class. Lexi steeled herself and waited with a friendly smile near the garage.

Constance looked exactly like she did in her photos only the prospect of a six-foot tall woman was nothing until you saw it in person. She was well-proportioned so without reference no one could tell how tall she was in a photo. She was massive, towering next to Lexi’s skinny 5’6 frame, and because she was a fitness enthusiast she was built like an amazonian. Her breasts were the obvious centerpiece, two large melons that were spilling out of her black, undersized, halter-style sports bra. Her thighs and ass deserved just as much attention. Lexi remembered Constance was a kickboxer and the long legs looked like they could do some damage. She wore very skimpy skin-tight work out shorts the same color as her sports bra. The lower curves of her ass hung out the back a bit.

The former model was gorgeous with caramel skin and hazel eyes. Her black hair was highlighted with gold streaks. She wore it in a ponytail only the ‘tail’ had been styled into dozens of long braids that hung below her shoulder blades.

She carried a gym bag and a backpack as she approached. She smiled and greeted Lexi, “You must be Tabitha.”

“Marta, actually. Tabitha had to run back to the office. She said we can take a look at the gym without her.” Lexi tried her best to imitate Marta’s mild Texas flavor.

They shook hands. Constance had a great, broad smile. “Sorry I’m so sweaty. I was just working out.”

“Trust me, I know what that’s like. You have a beautiful home, Ms. Delpy.”

“Thanks, I’m still moving in so it’s kind of plain right now and call me Cee. So is Flores your husband’s name?”

“No, my dad is half Puerto Rican. Unfortunately, I’ve got my mom’s pasty skin.”

“No, you’re fine.” Constance laughed. “You have beautiful skin.”

“I love your shoes.”

Cee held her foot up to brandish one of the yellow trainers, “Aren’t they cool? I had them custom made. I know the guy who owns the company. I like yours too.”

“Oh, I just grabbed these old things and threw ‘em on.”

“Did you guys have any problem getting in?”

“No, everything went great. Come take a look.”

Cee dropped her stuff near the entrance and they headed inside.

Lexi was ten when her sister was killed. In what was a long, drawn out power struggle in her parents’ company, Lexi’s mother would be killed four years later and her father a year after that. Lexi’s parents had tried to keep Lexi away from the business until she was older. She was instructed to stay in her room when associates came by the house. Still, she caught glimpses of Cee and Lucy often spoke fondly of her. Nigel’s initial data gathering indicated Cee and at least one other person personally incapacitated Lucy and put her on display, alive but unconscious, before turning her over to Crowe’s people.

Cee pointed at the glass walls facing the ocean. “I’m thinking about getting these tinted. I heard they can make them dark on the outside without changing how it looks inside. You know, just for privacy.”

“Oh, definitely, but you don’t want to lose this view.”

Cee was cheery when she saw the gym. “Heeeey, this looks perfect. I love it.”

“You and Simon did all the planning. We just moved the stuff in. I’m just here to make sure you didn’t have any problems with the actual equipment or any questions or concerns: anything at all.”

“Well, first, I’d like to know who you are because you’re not who I talked to on the phone.” Cee’s tone changed and she turned to face Lexi. Her expression was stone cold and her eyes hot with intensity.

“What are you talking about?” Lexi smiled, playing dumb.

“I’m going to guess Tabitha isn’t really at the office and if I call Simon right now he’ll have no idea what you’re talking about. I can give Marta’s boss a call and we can see if he recognizes you.”

“Ok,” Lexi raised her hands. “You got me.”

“You can drop that weird accent. Whatever that is.”

Lexi frowned. “I was doing a character. I thought it was pretty good.”

“It sounds retarded.”

“Mean.”

“You dye your hair?”

“It’s a wig.”

“Not bad for a wig…you’re Lexi aren’t you?”

“How do you know who I am?”

Cee looked her up and down. “You’re pretty like Lucy was. She didn’t tell a lot of people she had a sister. She told me. We were tight like that.”

“Is that why you helped Crowe kill her and my parents?”

“I warned your sister. She could’ve walked away. Your parents too.”

“So it’s their fault?”

“Why are you here, Lexi?”

“I’m going to make Crowe pay, him and everyone that took his side over my family’s.”

“Just like that?”

“Just like that.”

“Out of curiosity: who else have you tracked down?”

“Meredith.”

“And?”

“Well…I kind of just really started. So that’s not fair.”

Cee rolled her eyes. “You should leave, Lexi. I’m not part of that world anymore but if you keep poking around someone’s going to know what’s up. Not a lot of people knew Lockhart had another daughter. Lucy told me. I didn’t tell anyone else. I don’t think Crowe even knows.”

“I’m not hiding from anyone.”

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I can’t offer the same to you.”

In one lunge, Cee closed the distance between them and delivered a front kick square into Lexi’s chest. Lexi went flying into the mirrored wall. It shattered into a million pieces and Lexi was on her side in the debris.

“Judas Priest!” Lexi groaned.

Cee walked up casually and stood over Lexi. “I’m not bluffing. I will kill you, girl.”

Lexi kicked Cee’s kneecap hard. The woman’s leg nearly hyperextended. She managed to back up and reduce some of the force. Bent over, Cee grasped at her leg. “Bitch!”

Lexi was in the air, her knee raised forward. It slammed Cee on the side of the head and she spun. There wasn’t time to react before a kick hit Cee in the small of her back. She was knocked forward and crashed into a rack of dumbbells. Lexi jumped on Cee’s back to choke the tall woman out. It was blocked when Cee put her hand in the way against Lexi’s arm.

With her arms busy, Cee was able to stand effortlessly with the smaller woman riding her. The skinny blonde’s legs remained tightly wrapped on Cee’s torso. She was still trying to complete the chokehold. Cee reached behind her and swiped at Lexi. Lexi turned her face downward into Cee’s hair. She could feel fingernails scrape on the back of her head and scalp. Lexi fought with Cee’s trapped hand and managed to move it out of way. She got her arm properly locked on the arteries of Cee’s neck. She held Cee’s wrist so the woman remained one-armed in the struggle. Cee hustled backwards and slammed Lexi against the wall where the mirror had shattered. She began to rock to and fro to hit Lexi again and again.

“Oh my gosh! Why are you so strong?” Lexi yelled, barely managing to hang on.

After several slams on the wall, Lexi tightened her legs and leaned her weight forward in time with Cee’s rocking. It worked just enough so that Cee lost her center of balance and had to stumble forward. Her foot stepped in a bunch of mirror shards and slipped. With Lexi moving weight around up top, they tripped forward. They hit a bench press station on the way down with a loud clang.

There was suddenly no more fight in Cee. Lexi relaxed and got up, straddling the limp body. She rolled Cee over. There was a minor bump on her cheekbone where Lexi had kneed her. A bigger bump on the side of her forehead was reddish and quickly swelling. That one had knocked her out.

Already, Cee was beginning to stir and groan. Lexi retrieved the hidden syringe. She checked it to see it was not damaged and then injected the purple toxin into Cee’s neck. It would kick in seconds after injection.

Still straddling Cee, Lexi patted the unconscious woman’s cheek teasingly. “You’re rusty, girl.”

First things first, she wanted to check out Cee’s heavenly globes. She fiddled with Cee’s sports bra material until she ripped a tear at the point of Cee’s cleavage. Lexi tore the bra apart down the middle. Cee’s bountiful breasts broke free and the elastic garment material snapped to the sides under Cee’s pits. How the bra managed to contain the beauties in the first place was anyone’s guess. She was easily a DD cup. Her dark, pointed nipples were perfectly in proportion to the breasts. The areolae were not too big but obviously would dwarf Lexi’s (or most girls for that matter).

“Look at these tig ol’ bitties!”

Lexi squeezed the buoyant mounds. She was convinced they were real. They were very pliable and softer than the pillows Lexi slept on. She traced her hand downward. By contrast, Cee’s toned stomach was made from granite. She’d never seen a six-pack like Cee’s on a woman. Lexi rapped her knuckles on them, very fit.

Next, Lexi slipped her fingers into Cee’s waistband and peeled the skimpy workout shorts down. Cee’s thighs were so big and muscular that they stretched the shorts to the limit as they passed the widest part of Cee’s legs. The former model was completely waxed smooth. Like the rest of her, her skin was immaculate there except for a flower tattoo on Cee’s hip. Lexi finished removing the shorts, pulling them over the yellow trainers on Cee’s feet. She took the shoes off and set them aside. Cee mentioned they were one of a kind. They’d be worth adding to the collection with Meredith’s necklace.

She fetched her backpack and pulled out a set of the bungee cords. She popped her earbuds in, resumed her playlist, and got to work.

She balled up Cee’s sweaty ankle socks and stuffed them into Cee’s mouth like a gag. There was no reaction from Cee of course. Her eyes remained opened and slightly rolled back. It wasn’t easy but Lexi lifted the amazonian up and sat her on the chest press machine. In a seated position, Cee’s neck was tied to the headrest to keep her head facing up. Lexi placed Cee’s outstretched elbow against the chest press pad and a hand up on the corresponding rung then secured the wrist with a cord. She did the same to the other arm. Now, Cee was sitting on the machine with her arms stretched out to her sides like a crucifix and her hands up like she was about to do a butterfly press. Lexi pushed Cee’s knees and feet apart as far as they would go so that Cee’s waxed sex was lewdly exposed the same way Meredith’s had been.

Defeated and on display, Cee still looked amazing even if her face was a bit bruised. Her skin was still damp and glistening with sweat. Lexi was almost done when she spotted Cee’s trophy case. There was a gold medal inside with a blue ribbon. It looked to be awarded for winning the state’s junior kickboxing championship from Cee’s teen days. It seemed like a nice touch. She slipped it over Cee’s head and let it drape between her beautiful tits. Lexi grabbed a permanent marker and scrawled “TRAITOR” as big as she could down one of Cee’s thighs.

Lexi took several pictures of Cee on the machine. The former model was naturally photogenic and her caramel-skinned body was goddess-like. Lexi had to stop herself after she had snapped a few dozen photos.

When she was done she took Cee’s bags from where they had been left. She tossed these into Marta’s vehicle. She’d use the Ford to drive back to the motel. Her and Nigel could dispose of it afterwards. Someone would be looking for Marta once they realized she never returned, ditto for Tabitha.

Lexi dialed Nigel using the secure app and had him on speaker while she drove. “Constance is done.”

“Everything went without a hitch?”

“I’m banged up a bit. Cee’s a tough gal.”

“Cee?”

“Sorry, Constance, she goes by Cee or went by…anyway, I’m bringing a vehicle back we’ll need to dispose of.”

“I can take care of that.”

“I’ll see you in a little bit.”

“Ciao.”

Lexi rolled her window down and cranked up the radio. She pulled her ginger wig off and ruffled her blonde hair. Next stop: India Adams.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
End of Chapter. Next Chapter: Training Day
Last edited by btl-special on Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
dummy76

Re: Lexi Lockhart Ch. 2

Post by dummy76 »

I love your stories and your description of attire. I also love your takedowns, both lethal and nonlethal. Please continue writing and thank you for sharing your stories.
esercito sconfitto

Re: Lockhart Ch. 2

Post by esercito sconfitto »

an admirable piece of writing, and a different pace from the usual literature at our board, at some moments really dark... well, it's a killing spree

but :D after all, our times are hard times :o

I have so many questions...mr. btl-special, you have a thing for our 'genre', from how many years?

ah, another time...cultural differences between America and Europe: cars as real protagonists... I believed it was a feature of the stories by Tirepanted but it looks to be an all american thing :D

wow it's a wonderful story so far
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Quick comment, as I don't have much to say. The story is slowly setting everything up. I guess we will learn more about the real enemies after Chapter 3. I agree with dummy76 about everything: I don't know if it's the vocabulary or the writing style, but your descriptions are pleasant to read and detailed enough. I really enjoyed the parts with Tabitha and Marta, especially Lexi's quip when she locks them both in the trunk. “Marta, this is actually Tabitha Gillis. Tabitha, this is Marta Flores. You two should meet. Marta can hook you up with a deal on a gym membership.” Comments about why Lexi prefers ball gags or about the problem posed by the phones of the victims are a nice touch, a way to show how professional she is.
btl-special

Post by btl-special »

dummy76 wrote:I love your stories and your description of attire. I also love your takedowns, both lethal and nonlethal. Please continue writing and thank you for sharing your stories.

Thanks - I will definitely do so.
esercito sconfitto wrote:an admirable piece of writing, and a different pace from the usual literature at our board, at some moments really dark... well, it's a killing spree

but :D after all, our times are hard times :o

I have so many questions...mr. btl-special, you have a thing for our 'genre', from how many years?

ah, another time...cultural differences between America and Europe: cars as real protagonists... I believed it was a feature of the stories by Tirepanted but it looks to be an all american thing :D

wow it's a wonderful story so far
It's dark for sure but I hope it doesn't tilt so much so where it feels depressing or too mean (relatively speaking for a story about revenge). That would be no fun to read and at its core I want this to be about the women/uniform stealing.

I have a wide spectrum of interests as I'm sure most of us do. I can't put a 'how many years' on it exactly but I've always noticed elements of pieces of this genre in other things. I stumbled on this site by chance years ago and liked the stories. Looking at a lot of the work here inspired me to try some of my own ideas.

So I definitely wouldn't be able to write anything without this site as a sort of guide on how that could be done.

I do like a variety of cars and I like little details like that in stories that might show you a character's taste even if it is minimal.

I'm struggling right now with chapter 3 and need to do some brainstorming before I get the next parts out.
rufusluciusivan wrote:Quick comment, as I don't have much to say. The story is slowly setting everything up. I guess we will learn more about the real enemies after Chapter 3. I agree with dummy76 about everything: I don't know if it's the vocabulary or the writing style, but your descriptions are pleasant to read and detailed enough. I really enjoyed the parts with Tabitha and Marta, especially Lexi's quip when she locks them both in the trunk. “Marta, this is actually Tabitha Gillis. Tabitha, this is Marta Flores. You two should meet. Marta can hook you up with a deal on a gym membership.” Comments about why Lexi prefers ball gags or about the problem posed by the phones of the victims are a nice touch, a way to show how professional she is.
The storytelling style has become a problem as I hit chapter 3 so I guess I shot myself in the foot in a little. I want to avoid having too many scenes in a row of just rambling exposition. I want the uniform stealing to be the center with the story around it but I also don't want this to be more than 10 chapters.

Thanks again you guys, I feel flattered. I picked up things from other stories I read here and I try to apply it in my own way the best I can.

Return to “Stories by Btl-special”