" I've got a flight to catch... "

esercito sconfitto

" I've got a flight to catch... "

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The uniform worn by the air hostesses of Europe Air airlines were simple but elegant. A white button down blouse was matched with a pale blue pencil skirt, and sheer nylon stockings were finished off with black kitten heels. Over the blouse the air hostesses wore a fitted waist length jacket, the same pale blue as the skirt. The outfit was finished off with a pale blue hat perched on top of the head, and a darker blue neckerchief.

The neckerchief was particularly useful, mused Adriana Keeling, as she tightened her grip and twisted. Much to the displeasure of the air hostess to whom the neckerchief currently belonged, the poor girl spluttered and writhed, desperately trying to free herself from Adriana’s clutches. But it was no use, her struggles grew weaker and in moments her head slumped forward and her legs gave out beneath her. Now that the woman was safely unconscious Adriana carefully lowered her to the floor of the storage room they both currently occupied.

“It really was a stroke of luck you walking past here” Adriana informed the unconscious hostess “not for you obviously…but you made my job so much easier! I really didn't think anyone would walk past here, I was just getting ready to go out and find a uniform when you came by.” Adriana had indeed been hidden in the storage room, preparing to head out into the airport and find herself a suitable uniform, when the clicking of heels had announced the fortunate appearance of a woman just her size. Adriana guessed she must have been taking a short cut, although Adriana had a sneaking suspicion that the poor girl might be a tad late for her next shift.

It had been simple enough to silently edge the door open, and then to snatch the woman as she strolled past. She had been oblivious to her imminent peril, that is until Adriana’s hand had clamped over her mouth she had been unceremoniously dragged into the storage room. It was at that point that Adriana had used the neckerchief to strangle her unwilling donor into unconsciousness.

Bending down Adriana got to work, the hat and neckerchief were removed first, and placed to one side. Next came the jacket, after unbuttoning the front the hostess was sat up and lent forward so that the jacket could be more easily removed. After that the pencil skirt was unzipped and then pulled down over the hostesses shapely and toned legs. The blouse was unbuttoned to reveal a shapely pair of breasts covered by a lacy red bra.

“Very nice” complemented Adriana “I guess you have a special friend waiting for you when you land, sorry to say they’re going to be a little bit disappointed when you’re a no show!”

Finally Adriana removed the nylon stockings, her hands lingering a moment over the hostesses thighs. The red bra was matched by an equally lacy pair of panties, both of which Adriana decided to let the girl keep as a thank you for being so helpful.

“I really do wish more people would bring my disguises to me” she said “It really is very helpful, and a huge time saver!”

The hostess was bound with some electrical cord from the storage room, and gagged with a rag that Adriana found. After she was safely secured and Adriana was happy that she wouldn't be getting free and making a nuisance of herself Adriana dragged her to the back of the storage cupboard.

“I guess I won’t be needing your uniform after all!” Adriana exclaimed to another bound and gagged woman. This was met with muffled groans from the second woman, who was currently hanging from the ceiling with her janitors’ uniform in a pile beneath her. She had not been as accommodating as the air hostess so consequently had been stripped completely naked. Adriana had been planning to use the janitors’ uniform to scout out the terminals for a suitable disguise, but things had worked out better than she had planned and now she wouldn't be needing it. The janitor would, obviously, remain here nevertheless where she couldn't raise the alarm.

“When this one comes to you’ll have some company at least!” exclaimed Adriana cheerfully as she made her way towards the door.

“Anyways, I have to run, I have a flight to catch”

The door clicked shut behind her, leaving the two women bound and gagged in the darkness, the only sounds the janitor’s muffled groans.

THE END
2/15/2015,

Return to “Stories by Kernowek”