last minute

darth chlorophorm 2

Re: last minute

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

This story by Novax is much better than the last couple he's done and more to my liking.
His previous few had murder, rape & forced sex and I really didn't like that at all. If you're a person who does, no big deal.
Those couple felt too sadistic and bad natured.
In this tale, the death of the woman having her uniform stolen is unfortunate. However it fits in with the story. Also, her demise isn't glorified, cruel or overly gory.
The dialogue is good and as usual, Novax's Poser Art is wonderfully detailed, realistic & beautifully rendered.
Thank you for adding this update, ES.
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:04 pm This story by Novax is much better than the last couple he's done and more to my liking.
His previous few had murder, rape & forced sex and I really didn't like that at all. If you're a person who does, no big deal.
In this tale, the death of the woman having her uniform stolen is unfortunate. However it fits in with the story. Also, her demise isn't glorified, cruel or overly gory.
The dialogue is good and as usual, Novax's Poser Art is wonderfully detailed, realistic & beautifully rendered.
Darth, you do know that most of the work Novax does is commission work, right? It’s not like Novax is the one coming up with those sort of scenes.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Blue-Cynthia wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:24 pm
darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:04 pm This story by Novax is much better than the last couple he's done and more to my liking.
Darth, you do know that most of the work Novax does is commission work, right? It’s not like Novax is the one coming up with those sort of scenes.
No, B-C, I actually wasn't aware of that fact.
No matter who's story Novax is doing, his stuff always looks beautiful regardless of the subject & content.

Return to “Novax-da”