Lingerie Party By Novax

darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Lingerie Party By Novax

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Trackman, excellent find.
Novax's last Uniform Stealing tale, with the Female Cobra Vipers, was just off putting. The forced rape was not to my liking.
Usually his USB stories are very good and his Poser art never ceases to disappoint.
The sexy lingerie that the Female Sentries are wearing in this tale isn't very practical. I'd hazard a guess that the sentry's boss is a pervert & isn't afraid to flaunt it.
I'm not a huge fan of murder in USB stories, but the strangulation of the sentry in order to quickly & silently dispatch her seems to really work in this case.
The infiltrator is show stripping down the sentry, which is always a plus for me.
And lastly, we see the naked sentry stashed in the bushes, while the Infiltrator goes about her mission dressed in the stolen lingerie.
This is pretty much a complete USB story in my eyes. Story & sweet.
Thanks for sharing, TM.
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:15 pm Trackman, excellent find.
Novax's last Uniform Stealing tale, with the Female Cobra Vipers, was just off putting. The forced rape was not to my liking.
Usually his USB stories are very good and his Poser art never ceases to disappoint.
The sexy lingerie that the Female Sentries are wearing in this tale isn't very practical. I'd hazard a guess that the sentry's boss is a pervert & isn't afraid to flaunt it.
I'm not a huge fan of murder in USB stories, but the strangulation of the sentry in order to quickly & silently dispatch her seems to really work in this case.
The infiltrator is show stripping down the sentry, which is always a plus for me.
And lastly, we see the naked sentry stashed in the bushes, while the Infiltrator goes about her mission dressed in the stolen lingerie.
Thanks for sharing, TM.
They’re not a sentry Darth, just an innocent party guest.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

I don't trust DA in last time, you too?
Last edited by FemaleSpy on Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Blue-Cynthia wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:52 pm
darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:15 pm Trackman, excellent find.
Thanks for sharing, TM.
They’re not a sentry Darth, just an innocent party guest.
Yes, at a second glance I see you're correct, B-C. I now notice the lingerie clad women aren't carrying any weapons.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Thant changes everything.
I wonder what the motives of the Infiltrator are then?
Why did she resort to killing and stripping an innocent woman? A professional henchwoman or guard I understand.
Did she need to impersonate a guest to infiltrate the party from the start?

Return to “Novax-da”